Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
so lovely part 5.. FB and present was synchronised superbly.. Thankx Neel di 4 PM..
snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
kuch tumko batana chahte the, kuch tumse janana chahte the
kuch yaadein bhoolibisri si, kuch baatein tumse kehni thi
jab mile tumse yeh bhool gaye ek kahani wakt ke panno par likhni thi...
awesome neel pls update soon and thaks for pm
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sinalbest

hi di.. 😊

its awsm... loved it...
waiting very eagerly for next update... plz plz continue soon..
every time a bit more long den last update... 😉

Thank you so much .. will coming with next part very soon ..
luvsakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: D4BALH

so lovely part 5.. FB and present was synchronised superbly.. Thankx Neel di 4 PM..

Thank you very much dear .. its my plesure to give you PM..
luvsakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehalparab

kuch tumko batana chahte the, kuch tumse janana chahte the

kuch yaadein bhoolibisri si, kuch baatein tumse kehni thi
jab mile tumse yeh bhool gaye ek kahani wakt ke panno par likhni thi...
awesome neel pls update soon and thaks for pm

What should i say for this darling..Love you ..muahhh Thank you so much ..will be updating soon ..

luvsakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshi_24

awesome parts 😊

Thanks dear ..
luvsakshi thumbnail
Part-7 ..

Ram whatever you want to punish im ready to take it ..
But plzzz i cant take when you are cold to me ..Plzzz Ram i love you ..I really really do ..
Which i loved the most in this world that is you "Ram" ...
If that love only paining me how can i ..i ..be in peace Ram...
I know i did mistake noo blunder But what to do its just for your sake ..For your protection only ..
For you Ram whatevr i did its for your well being ..I love you ..I love you ..i love youu ...the voice slow down very very small peak ..she slipped of to sleep on his chest ..He hugged her tight very possesively ..

Her words echoing in his ears" If that "LOVE " only paining me how can i ..i ..be in peace Ram..."
He hugged his sleeping beauty close to his heart ,Placing a gentle kiss on her hairs ,He too drifted off to sleep..
The birds were flying to search for their survival,And the lazy sun make his entrance from the traingle shape of hills which covered cloudy smokes...
The chilled mubai got up for the daily chores ,But One room in KM still sizzling in their beautiful sleep
A pair of hands raised the curtain to give entry to the room and shower his rays on this beautiful couple ..
"She turned around to see her parents,Slapped lightly on her forhead "
Ye mamma papa bhi na ,Looking at the sky in filmy style
"Hey bhagvan mai kya karu ithna undisplined parents ke sath "
Slowly her tiny legs crawled to her father's side ,Who was fast asleep ,his one hand possesively encircled his wife's waist ,the other one rested under her head as pillow..And her leg slightly folded kept on his legs ..
She called her papa..mamma ..But no responce from them..
She tugged her tiny palms in his hair ,Made it as fists pulled calling "Papa uthooo "
Who was startled ,woke up with a start ..What baby ..what happen ??
Peehu smiled for her father surprized face ..Papa school time ho raha hai ...
aaap abhi thak uthayi nahi ? keeping her hands on her waist [like priya style]
He smiled at his rock star ,Ohhh so my rock star is going to school today ha?? trikling her stomach ,she laughed uncontrolbly ..
Ok come come i will make you get ready today ...He gave brush to her ,meanwhile he managed to adjust warm water in bath tub ,her soup ,towel everything
And called her ,Rockstar im ready ,come come hop on ,we will take bath...
Hawww you will give bath to me ,holding her towel near to her ...She gave a blush to him exactly like priya ..
Kya baby ,Im your father ,come come ..he hold her ,and gently massaged her body with the soap ,he is trikling her in the means,she is laughing at him..
splashing some water on him ,making him all wet ..
Rock star ye kya kardiya tu ne??
Kuch nahi ??she poured a mug of water on him while coming from the bathroom,rushed from there hugging her towel tightly ..
She rushed to Priya side ,panting uncontrolbly ..
Mamma ,mamma utho na ...
A pair of beautiful eyes peeped to see what the cold strand touching her ..she was amused to see peehu in bathrob at early this morning ,without her help ...
She was still in sleepy ,her body is not cooperating with her to cop up with her angel ,before she could spoke up ,Peehu ran out from her site ..
Giggling "papa ...you are looking good ",Now he undrstud ,why every time priya will come totally wet after giving bath to Peehu ..she is so naughty kid...He ran after peehu
She looked at her man , He was totally wet ,an obvious it's Peehu's deed ,a smile crept on over her face ...
Ram nearing Peehu ..Peehu is running here and there escaping him ..
Finally Ram caught her ,she dont have any place to escape ..Her eyes landed on a play sword ...
She hold it ...
"Hey Mr.Ram kapoor ...kabadar ..ek ka.ka..kadam aage "
He giggled at her filmy style dialogue ...
achha he looked around found a stick ,he hold it acting like it is a sword ,
"Hey Miss. Peehu kapoor[she laughed at him] kabadar aap ekk ka.ka..kadam "
she hit him with her sword , he stopped it in midway retorted back ... she came forward with the sword force ,he too engaged at her with the sword war ..
some times she is deafeating the other Ram...
Ram senced that her rock star is panting ..He willingly lost the sword fight ,surrundered himself ,
He lowered his head accepting his loss of game..Peehu yanked her sword ,came & pulled his head down to her placed a gentle kiss on his forehead ..
Papa next time you will deffo win ,if you practice more ,she gave cute smile to him ,He laughed at her ..
If you want to win everytime,Im willingly lost my game beta ..come come We have to get ready for school ..

Priya's eyes following every step of her angels ..They are so a like ,so cute together ..Like papa, beti bhi ..she smiled at them who is disppaering in to changing room ,They came back after some time ...He dressed up in kurtha ,and Peehu is alredy to go to school ..
Only breakfast is bakhi ...
Papa ...sign karo meri dairy mai , he looked at the diary asked peehu have you done this with your english homework ...
She bit her tongue ..Ohhooo papa i forget totally ..app bhi na ,abhi batha rahenge about the homework ..
She made a cry face ...He consoled her ..
Hey rock star abhi ek ghanta bakhi hai ??Open the book ,he opened it for her ,told how to write those work..
He ordered break fast ,he tored the parantha piece held it for her ..Wow papa ,aloo parantha ...so sweet of you ...
Priya eyes widen up with his love ..he is showering his best for their daughter ..Aww they looked like papa[polar bear ] and beti[baby polar bear]
Woooh smile on her lips never left ..she managed to grab her mobile from the side table ,captured the beautiful moment in her mobile ..
He is soo cutely feeding her ...Papa home work finished ...
yelo last piece ...she swallowd it ...ab break fast bhi katham hai ??
both hified each other ...Papa aapke hath se khana bahuth achha hai ??
Achha ..rock star whenevr you want i will feed you ...But now we are getting late ...we have to go to school ..
Go mamma ko ek kiss do and come ...dont wake her up she must be sleepy ..
This line priya heard and kept her eyes closed ...
Peehu ran to her world ke khubsurath mamma ...She planted a kiss on her cheek ,caresed her cheeks with her tiny lil palms...Get well soon mamma..
He too reached the bed with peehu's bag ,lunch box ...Peehu asked Ram..
"sothe wakth mamma our be cute lagthe hai na papa"
Ram :He looked at her surprisingly .These were the words he will spell when ever he saw his sleeping beauty ..
Ha baby ..she is soo cute ..caresed her cheeks with peehu ...
come lets go ...Priya opened her eyes to see their retreating figures but already it was clouded by her tears ...
How much her man loves her ...She wiped off the tears ...
looking at the image in her mobile she smiled and unknowingly she drifted of to a nap ...
The clock strikes 10.30 am ...The violet quilt quivers when the mistress stirring in her sleep ..
Ram tilted his head listening the music of her bangles ...She streched her arms in a sleepful fit ..
she looked at the clock ..Oh god ...i slept up to this time ..she looked around the room to find her love of life ..But she couldnt find him so she stepped out to go to washroom ...
Ram who was sitting at the adjacent room but he has full view what his wife is doing ,he is looking at her intently what she will she do ,will she call him up or no..
She stepped out of the bed adjusting her managalsutra ,putting her hairs back behind the ear ...She sat down again feeling a bit weak ..
She managed to getup and slowly walking near to her closet but she finds something is missing ...
He was surprised to hear only one anklet sound from her ..he walk towards her ..she lifted her nighty a bit up to check wether the anklets are there or not..
Her suspicion was correct , one anklet is missing from her feet ...
What ?? how could this happen ?? she searched the whole room ..tears brimming from her eyes ...
Oh god how could i missed it ,That sound gives a reason to live her life...

suddenly the flash back comes into her mind ...
5 years back ...
Priya came from the classes waiting for Ram...but he is noware of sight ..Tired priya slipped to a sugary sleep on the bed in an akward manner ..
Ram came after some time..seeing Priya his heartbeats faster and he is really in love with her ..he cant take his eyes from her...
He slowly sat beside her feet ,he took it in his arms, opend the gift box which he brought for her ,Take out the anklets he clasped it for her feet ..
Kissed on her feet ...With that touch she lazily opend her eyes ..Ram ""aap "ye..
she lost seeing the beautiful anklets adorned her feet ,and Ram is still kissing her feet very passionately ..
Plz priya ..anklets were good on you ..dont remove them anytime...
sure Ram ...and that night ended very romantically for them ...

present :

She recalled those moments and whispered herself ..
Oh why ? how it lost ? she even doesnt remove when she was in jail also ...
How could i lost them ... It will resemble her man every time ...
He knows what exactly her thoughts were ...
He also searched in the room ...
She freshend up ,came back to room ,still her eyes were searching for the missing anklet but it is nowhere to be seen ...
she slowly slid on the bed

Well my Balhians
So what do you think,will she find her anklet or not,What Ram is going to do
???

Thank you very much for sapring your time to read this FF and make me feel happy with your commnets ... Thank you soo much ...
🤗❤️
🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️God bless you all

Plzplz do leave your feed back and dont forgt to hit the LIKE button...

If anybody wants Pm add me to your buddy list ,will send you PM...

Edited by luvsakshi - 11 years ago
Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very lovely update. Ram and Pehu bonding was too cute. Especially the part where he fed her while she did her homework. Now in the next update I want to see Ram and Priya having a conversation... Will be really nice to read.

Thank you...and continue soon. Edited by Oneandall - 11 years ago
deepa1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nic update..ram peehu convo r gud..thnx for pm..
00Princess00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update
luved da scene showing bonding between ram peehu