Hitler Didi

Will Rishi really marries zara?

-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Iam confused as to will rishi marries zara?

If they wanted to show as rishi marrying zara, then why did zara went to Mumbai?

I think that they make all arrangements for their marriage and Indu comes at the right time bringing the pakistanwali and finally marriage stops.

Then, zara getting annoyed goes back to Mumbai. Rishi may look after that pakistanwali. Is this track is there in CV's mind.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shwetha- thumbnail

So, finally no rishi and zara's marriage.

Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Which reason, Why Zara will stay in sn? As Rishi kumar wife or other else reason.hope zashi marriage won't take place whether they not confirm properly who's who? I don't want indira zindagi more jung
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anaya______

Which reason, Why Zara will stay in sn? As Rishi kumar wife or other else reason.hope zashi marriage won't take place whether they not confirm properly who's who? I don't want indira zindagi more jung

If marriage does not take place, then why zara will stay in SN? 

That's my doubt. If they wanted to show zashi's marriage, then why did zara went to mumbai and rishi also allowed her to go to mumbai. Very unpredictable.
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha297

If marriage does not take place, then why zara will stay in SN? 

That's my doubt. If they wanted to show zashi's marriage, then why did zara went to mumbai and rishi also allowed her to go to mumbai. Very unpredictable.

me too confused for stay decision.may be marriage happen / may be Zara want to know past through pak