Pavitra Rishta

Once again Arvi -Ovi end up on the same junction!

Poll Question: Who will be the first to know that Purvi's child belongs to Arjun?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [3.03%]
0 [0.00%]
7 [21.21%]
25 [75.76%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Apple_Amber

Apple_Amber

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Hi friends!   Waitin for Much awaited durga pooja episode, fingers crossed, what ll come wid the next twist but whatevr it is, its gonna reunite Arvi. Let see the multiple reactions and counter reactions. I liked the talented new guy Onir the only character I found appealing like Arvi in the post 18 year leap pavitra rishta. I dont find much substance in Teju, Soham, Sachin,Punni or Gujrati brothers. Old Sachi , played by Puru chibber was a promising actor but the cvs cudn't offer him enough content to act. Ovi's character is ok atleast it makes the viewers regular at PR I am slightly disappointed wid d Dull weird Teju-Sunny track. I mean I was expecting smthing kinda 'out of the box' luv story for Teju and not dis intercast tadka like Ram milaye jodi.. And I dont remember but I think I have seen dis guy Onir in some other show before,or I am mistaken? Hope distime the writers cud do justice to the Soham track which is really 'vague' so far. Since its beginning the track badly lacks in intensity and passion!

Edited by Amberpreet - 11 December 2012 at 9:49pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Once again Arvi -Ovi end up on the same junction!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nalonynnej

IF-Rockerz

nalonynnej

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
As The Beatles said, "Your Mother Should Know." LOL

Edited by nalonynnej - 11 December 2012 at 9:35pm

Linda25

IF-Sizzlerz

Linda25

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
no one as onir called her MISHTI so she can hide easily that she is purvi and she will hide that she is purvi so no one will learn that purvi carry arjuns child . and also  onir will hide it . 

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amberpreet

Hi friends!   Waitin for Much awaited durga pooja episode, fingers crossed, what ll come wid the next twist but whatevr it is, its gonna reunite Arvi. Let see the multiple reactions and counter reactions. I liked the talented new guy Onir the only character I found appealing like Arvi in the post 18 year leap pavitra rishta. I dont find much substance in Teju, Soham, Sachin,Punni or Gujrati brothers. Old Sachi , played by Puru chibber was a promising actor but the cvs cudn't offer him enough content to act. Ovi's character is ok atleast it makes the viewers regular at PR I am slightly disappointed wid d Dull weird Teju-Sunny track. I mean I was expecting smthing kinda 'out of the box' luv story for Teju and not dis intercast tadka like Ram milaye jodi.. And I dont remember but I think I have seen dis guy Onir in some other show before,or I am mistaken? Hope distime the writers cud do justice to the Soham track which is really 'vague' so far. Since its beginning the track badly lacks in intensity and passion!

He was in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo on Zee and Tere Liye on Star Plus where he was again, a Bengali.

Nupa

Groupbie

Nupa

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
I think Archana will come to know first but I really want Arjun to knw about it before anyone. n then I hope Arjun leaves everything n comes to Purvi. Ufff...how many more days i have to wait to see them together????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prityy89

Post Reply New Post

Go to top