Once again Arvi -Ovi end up on the same junction!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Who will be the first to know that Purvi's child belongs to Arjun?

Poll Choice
Savita
Ovi
Arjun
Archna
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends!   Waitin for Much awaited durga pooja episode, fingers crossed, what ll come wid the next twist but whatevr it is, its gonna reunite Arvi. Let see the multiple reactions and counter reactions. I liked the talented new guy Onir the only character I found appealing like Arvi in the post 18 year leap pavitra rishta. I dont find much substance in Teju, Soham, Sachin,Punni or Gujrati brothers. Old Sachi , played by Puru chibber was a promising actor but the cvs cudn't offer him enough content to act. Ovi's character is ok atleast it makes the viewers regular at PR I am slightly disappointed wid d Dull weird Teju-Sunny track. I mean I was expecting smthing kinda 'out of the box' luv story for Teju and not dis intercast tadka like Ram milaye jodi.. And I dont remember but I think I have seen dis guy Onir in some other show before,or I am mistaken? Hope distime the writers cud do justice to the Soham track which is really 'vague' so far. Since its beginning the track badly lacks in intensity and passion!Edited by Amberpreet - 11 years ago
As The Beatles said, "Your Mother Should Know." 😆 Edited by nalonynnej - 11 years ago
no one as onir called her MISHTI so she can hide easily that she is purvi and she will hide that she is purvi so no one will learn that purvi carry arjuns child . and also  onir will hide it . 
Originally posted by Amberpreet

Hi friends!   Waitin for Much awaited durga pooja episode, fingers crossed, what ll come wid the next twist but whatevr it is, its gonna reunite Arvi. Let see the multiple reactions and counter reactions. I liked the talented new guy Onir the only character I found appealing like Arvi in the post 18 year leap pavitra rishta. I dont find much substance in Teju, Soham, Sachin,Punni or Gujrati brothers. Old Sachi , played by Puru chibber was a promising actor but the cvs cudn't offer him enough content to act. Ovi's character is ok atleast it makes the viewers regular at PR I am slightly disappointed wid d Dull weird Teju-Sunny track. I mean I was expecting smthing kinda 'out of the box' luv story for Teju and not dis intercast tadka like Ram milaye jodi.. And I dont remember but I think I have seen dis guy Onir in some other show before,or I am mistaken? Hope distime the writers cud do justice to the Soham track which is really 'vague' so far. Since its beginning the track badly lacks in intensity and passion!

He was in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo on Zee and Tere Liye on Star Plus where he was again, a Bengali.
I think Archana will come to know first but I really want Arjun to knw about it before anyone. n then I hope Arjun leaves everything n comes to Purvi. Ufff...how many more days i have to wait to see them together????