Chat Clubs

12-12-12-|-<3-|Happy Birthday Sehr|-<3-| (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

KYPH-AK

IF-Sizzlerz

KYPH-AK

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..imperfect..

Thank you for being such a lovely friend that you are sehru, you know I love you so I don't have to say much about our friendship Heart 
May ALLAH always keep you happy and give you a long life filled with lots & lots of happiness, health and success.
(Ameen)
Smile

Thanks sara for telling me about this & for all the effort you guys put into this thread, I loved everything n especially the part where u mentioned me Embarrassed ROFL

P.S. Dance check karo zara upar ROFL

Thank u allowed nhi..isliye Wlcm not Rooji<33.. I knw..Heart
(Summa Ameen)   & thanku not for wishes/blessings..Smile

LMAOO..bht acha hai..vry cute<3 blishROFL
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..imperfect..dangerouzIshk.Batameez.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "12-12-12-|-<3-|Happy Birthday Sehr|-<3-| (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
@Niky, Shantell, Urooj: Thanks a bunch..wouldn't have been possible without you guys & your messages! 

*Waves* Land kerle apna jahaaz ROFL *Garlands JD*  la-la-la-la-la..Milan ki ghari agaye, I--I--I mean *shakes hand* Gandi soch *BOO* ROFL Mein toh kabse "sagar kinaare dil ye pukaare..tu  nahi toh..

toh..

toh..

T-O-H? Ouch 

meraa Allah toh hai" :@   gaa rahi thi Sleepy ROFL *pulls cheek*

you are on right place..per hamesha ki taraf L-a-t-e-e-f!! *hides face*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sure I'm about you wondering, why, why haven't I written a birthday message & not a single siggy from my side on your day..I mean b-day *koochie koochie ku*Shocked *SRK wala shakes finger* hai na?

Oyee...my reasons, JD *NAKHRE*  Don't rotate your eye balls *Haaa*

Sings *Mujhe toh teri Lat lag gaye*Silly

Well, all seriousness aside!Stern SmileROFL Had fun finding answers from those clue's?Cool I know, I know..I'm too smart for you..mein tere haath na ani *ASS*  Teri 32                                            out hai na? I mean uper wali 32 ROFL 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

So Here's what I have been trying to do since days Angry 

Welcome to Jash-e-Kaminpan..KP and CP of one whole year.
...doing countless things together! Rofl-ing of one whole year, Scenes of the year, Songs of one whole year, Fights & patch-ups of the year! CC of the year, Emo's of the year, Pics of the year, Shayari of the year, Bakra of the year, Moments of the year, Bets of the year, Day of the year, Month of the year & the whole year <33
It was colorful. It was a ROLLER COASTER RIDE!.
Anhoni-ko-honi-kar-den-honi-ko-anahoni...Ek-jagah-jab-jama-hon-dono!

Introduces.
 Sarzi Ore Sherni 

We slowly revealed a little of ourselves to each other, started with your thodi si sanskaari galiyaan *SS* ROFL and dono ki bahut saari  tapori-ness. O-Teri! Pehle pata hota ke tu chichori hai toh pehle utaar deti na??: *Haw*
..I mean thopre ka mask *Haaa* ROFL   Kamini cheez hai tu bari ROFL with the same pace came to know our nature. Full of attitude, rudeness and bitterness Approve Our daily Pj's (chawlein). Random rofl's ROFL. Starting any sentence with "oyee, sun, sarzi, abbe, sher, kamini, kutti & many more" ROFL

Newton's "First Law of Kaminapan"
"every Kamina continues to do kaminapan unless a thappar with a velocity of 200 m/s is impressed upon".
This Force is Called Be-ezzati,which is directly proportional to Sharmindagi, but Beghairti remains Constant.

^Exactly this is our case! ROFL everything is constantSilly Kitni jutiyaan mari tere ko phir bhi wohi begahairat *Haaa*

It began from we sharing our daily harkatein..those mazkia & kamini harkateinROFL

You being sher se Hopeless Future, 

From C to MKC to TMKC to TMKCMHKL 

From BC to MC

From C to G

Talking sick & sharing non-veg stuff. I remember the days where I use to have sleepless nights & being awake the whole night waiting for you..having countdowns for 4:30. Same time per entry marna. (I know..I know you must be this ---->*BB* ab time alag hai I sleep alot ROFL) Not to forget ek saath Humsafar dekhna, Even having food together Shocked telling each other " hum too much hai" ROFL Building short forms so that no one understand what we trying to tell each other..making it a mystery to others..kaminapan in its own way ROFL

Not giving a damn to people or things around! Sharing those dark little yet hurtful secrets of life, Really? o.O ROFL 

"hum-toh-bhai-jaise-hai-waise-rehenge..Hum-dil-ki-shehzaadi-hai-marzi-ki-mallika"

From Hopeless Future to F*king Looser

Sharing the daily do's!  Random P on ED 
example:
Infinity + 10000 +3573 +947+ 3863 x497459734856 +38973 X 3873 & whole multiplied by 39723864.. give up..you arent that good in maths LMAOOO . 

Searching for emo's day & night..listening songs, you sharing shayari & Ye mere ko shayari parhne ki lat wahin se lagi *KICKS*  

Those daily *PUNCHES*KICKS*SLAPS*CHOTI*NN*SS*BB*BOO*SLD*HUGS*KISI*h5*L5*
*LMAO*OMFG*nO*POKES*GLARES*PULLS CHEEK*KOOCHIE KOOCHIE KO*PEE*ASS*FART* & ETC

Those short forms LDL EY, LL, GFOL, FFOL, STFU, a thoo

That kasmaay...mar jao YAFF, eff!  tera kutti bolna

Sharing those funny video's & laughing to your death

Being Happy about having someone who is takkar ka.

Rofling hard when we both do the same cheez ek saath..same number of rofl's..those Screen shots

& burts out laughing *SS*

Those fights & patch ups & patch ups woh bhi bina sorry ke..never rem..aj tak we have never been sorry about the things we did ROFL

Aj tk apko meri koi bat buri lgi ho ya meri ksi bat se apko dukh pohcha hoto us pe ghor kren..
yaqinan apne koi kaminapan mere sath kia hoga jbi mene aisa kia!.

Those lawaris cum Bakre..unki MKC karna ROFL 

Getting talli..that emo...those dhamki's to each other & getting tensed later..Sala kya falooda hai izzat ka. 

Getting cheezy, possessive, jealous 

& asking each other " tu leso hai kya" o.O

Easily noticing if one is sad..ore poocha "whats wrong, tu theek hai, sad sound ker rahi hai"

Hating " :), :D, :P,"

Tabahi, shabnam be it anyone..Unka B-Kaar ker dena ROFL

Jo tera hai, woh mera hai! Sad hoker woh songs rape karna *SS* 
doing shit jab we fights..I do Stern Smile 

Patch ke bad wale hugs

Let me tell you..you are the first ever friend jisne mere mom-dad-bhai-behen ko dekhaShocked ROFL
Not even them (you know who) 

Our very first CC Destined K2 <33 I miss it..per Qurbaan hona tha use..hamari DD ke liyeROFL 

-------------------------------- 
I better stop here because there are millions of things we did & I alone can never put them up! Tu ho toh ore baat thi *HMPH* ROFL 

I would love to finish with little of my words,  

You mean a lot to me, Ye tere ko pata he hai *Slaps*  kya bolun  mein ore o.O

You are that "Fantasyioon wali dost" apun ki shadow *SS*

Attention de thora..ek cheesy dial marti hoon *BOO*

*Clears throat* Tu hai toh dosti hai..dosti hai toh duniya hai..duniya hai toh zindagi hai verna koi ore...NAHI hai *Haaa* *HMPH*

There were few things I did..greatly disliked...for sure unintentional.. I didn't mean to..per..per I'm not sorry *snaps* pooch k-y-u-n?

Kyun ke sala Jahanum jana hai na..Gunah equal hone chahiye *BOO*

I miss doing few things jo hum pehle karte the, that fun, that kaminapan <33 Hopefully we'll get them back.

The whole intention to make this post is to wish you Many Many Happy Returns of the day, have many many more..mere jitne, I mean 4-5more than me ROFL 

Have a blessed future, stay happy, stay sarzi ki side pe *L5* 

Abhi no 12 wala chats toh sarzi will miss you every moment..I mean it!- another reason for making this post is...
&
here comes the final reason - -is to wish you a very Happy New year! May you get unlimited happiness, a whole world of your choices..your little world. Stop hating it for once..for me *NN* try to live & laugh..you'll love it!  

& Yes..I know there are few things haunting you..really don't know what?! I tried to think per I'm unable to figure out! Kuch bhi if you want clear them 2013 se pehle *L5*

I dont hold any grudge..not even from a single fight..not even upset about any karvi baatein jo ek dusre ko boli.so uska tu chilly maar *Slaps* 

Kuch bhi ho..be me anywhere..anytime..always yours..even I can assure that I'll be always thinking about you..itna l-ness hai ROFL Nobody can have your place..would hate to even..agar koi beech mein aya toh usko :@ *SLD* kuch nahi karu gi..Per remember teri band zaroor bajegi *KITB* ROFL 

Ourr DD is beyond words..so idher ich ishtoop! ROFL
Yours 
J wali D
teri oxygen ROFL 

PICTURE ABHI BAKI HAI MERE DOST! 

I'mgonnamissyaa & ILUXHU. <333 *HUG* 

XX 

Edited by Arezo. - 30 December 2012 at 4:56pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..imperfect..ShantellKYPH-AKdangerouzIshk.mjht_one

KYPH-AK

IF-Sizzlerz

KYPH-AK

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dangerouzIshk.

OOO ullu tune is baar love letter nahi likha?ROFLmujhe toh useee ka intezaar thaDisapprove

Zunni esi bakwas tu akser krti hai so i want to do is *KICK*  ROFLROFLEhhh Sarzi isko dekh lena bey..apun busy hai thori L5 ROFLROFL

Edited by KYPH-AK - 15 December 2012 at 12:41am

..imperfect..dangerouzIshk.Batameez.

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged

OOO ullu tune is baar love letter nahi likha?ROFLmujhe toh useee ka intezaar thaDisapprove

Abhi result ane baaki hai..bad dua vagera..pata hai na kya hoti hai?*shapes nail*..lag na jaye! *SLD* ROFL 

Sher le li iski mein ne  *de talli* ROFL  L5

Edited by Arezo. - 15 December 2012 at 12:44am

..imperfect..KYPH-AKdangerouzIshk.

KYPH-AK

IF-Sizzlerz

KYPH-AK

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Happy Birthday Meri jaani Birdie...Hug Hug Hug

I was looking for you on our usual place but no birdie or ZK AngryCry:(

Miss you a lot...Hug

Love you jaaniHeart

reserved

Thanku Melziii HugHugHug
Awwwh..When i was online, you & Aishu were off.. ROFLROFLOuchNo tears plz
Missed u 2..& catch ya soon on our regular place  Hug
Luv ya<33

Edited by KYPH-AK - 15 December 2012 at 12:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dangerouzIshk.Batameez.

KYPH-AK

IF-Sizzlerz

KYPH-AK

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by V.I.P

Happy Birthdayyy Sehrr..
may u get all u want in life <3

Hey Thanku sooo much<3 Smile  Cute AK pic Embarrassed

Originally posted by Roshini1494

Happy Birthday Sehr Party
May u have Happy and Successful Year Ahead Hug

Thanku soo much Roshini... Hug

Originally posted by Noiiin

Happy Birthday Sehr !!!!!!!!
As you start another fantastic year of life, I wish that all your dreams come true. 
Have a great birthday and a smashing year ahead. Wink
May all your wishes come true and you get all the happiness in life Smile 
keep smiling n keep achieving ;)

@Arezo  awesome thread ;)

Thanks a lot Noiiin for your Birthday wishes...It means a lot Smile
Hoping to have smashing year ahead ;) Once again thanku so much for ur kind wishes..

Originally posted by SilentPromises

Happy Birthday Hug

Thanku...! Hug

dangerouzIshk.mjht_oneBatameez.

KYPH-AK

IF-Sizzlerz

KYPH-AK

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arezo.

Abhi result ane baaki hai..bad dua vagera..pata hai na kya hoti hai?*shapes nail*..lag na jaye! *SLD* ROFL 

Sher le li iski mein ne  *de talli* ROFL  L5

Oye woh na dena isko..ROFLROFL isko dua ki zaroorat hai ROFLROFL

*le talli* ROFLROFLL5

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dangerouzIshk.mjht_one

..imperfect..

IF-Dazzler

..imperfect..

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KYPH-AK

Zunni esi bakwas tu akser krti hai so i want to do is *KICK*  ROFLROFLEhhh Sarzi isko dekh lena bey..apun busy hai thori L5 ROFLROFL

ye zunni hai o_O
muje pata hi nahi tha k ye iska id hai Ermm  ROFL

Edited by ..imperfect.. - 15 December 2012 at 10:21am

KYPH-AKdangerouzIshk.mjht_one

Post Reply New Post

Go to top