Pavitra Rishta

.:: Secret Santa - 5 Days of Xmas ::. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
jaz di awesome thread...Thumbs Up
but i m not participating bcoz due to my exams but i will try ...Cool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".:: Secret Santa - 5 Days of Xmas ::. (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazy2012

IF-Rockerz

crazy2012

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Hi jazz..gr8 game..I have few questions..please don't angry at me if these sound stupidTongueBig smileEmbarrassed

1. I understood that only pictures of those gifts could be send..

2. i first make a wish list and will send it to you, after that i will get my santa's wish list..according to it i will arrange gifts for secret santa..and you will deliver the gifts..

3. i didn't understand about the theme..if my wishlist doesn't contain any sweet form of gift (for example), then how wud it meet the criteria???

Again sorry for my questions..

jnawaz

IF-Sizzlerz

jnawaz

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --.NArESh.--

jaz di awesome thread...Thumbs Up
but i m not participating bcoz due to my exams but i will try ...Cool

ya i know...i got your PM...thats why i left you out of the game and paired up everyone else...maybe next time...Smile
JAZ

jnawaz

IF-Sizzlerz

jnawaz

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy2012

Hi jazz..gr8 game..I have few questions..please don't angry at me if these sound stupidTongueBig smileEmbarrassed aare...as my professors have always said...there is no "stupid" questions...if you're thinking it...chances are that someone else is too

1. I understood that only pictures of those gifts could be send...for the most part yes...its easier that way...but if for the main gift you want to do like a siggy or vm or something...thats more than welcome

2. i first make a wish list and will send it to you, after that i will get my santa's wish list..according to it i will arrange gifts for secret santa..and you will deliver the gifts... yes...as soon as your santa sends in their list i'll PM you...everyone sends gifts to me so that they remain anonymous...and the wish list only applies to day 5...the big gift exchange...the 4 other days are totally separate

3. i didn't understand about the theme..if my wishlist doesn't contain any sweet form of gift (for example), then how wud it meet the criteria??? the "theme" days DO NOT require a gift list...you santa will get you theme gifts as they wish...your wishlist only applies to Day 5...same goes for your santa...the list you give me they will only use for day 5...days 1-4 will be up to them to give whatever they want...

Again sorry for my questions.. hopefully i put your questions at rest...but if i confused you more...just let me know Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hcrazy2012

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Jaz...,My wish list should it contain Something swet, something sour, something hard, something soft, and something of my choice...
Or should i just wish for 5 thing it don't matter...

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Brilliant idea! Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

Nandu.S

Nandu.S

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Something Interesting
Ready for the Jingle Bell Smile