26-12

Jidda is a crazy mofo, but I love his character (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Ok, i hatedhim in the beginning. His laugh was annoying... But now, he is awesome, esp his bhabhiji, ... He is one cool customer.

For me the weakest link the story is rashmi. She gets on my nerves for some reason. I switch the channel when she is on. Everyone else, shahana, jadda, shantanu, rathod, rinki etc are extremely watchable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jidda is a crazy mofo, but I love his character (Page 2)" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Oh and i love jaddas background score - saam, daam, dand, bhed ... Fab.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxKhatamKahani

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
 hi likarsh ! good to see u here..  
 no doubt he is very entertaining and important character of the show, he is a tall man, he looks  careless, but he is very dangerous .. he can shoot to anybody so easily ... without reason..  

KhatamKahani

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
I like the way CVs have portrayed Jedda

there are absolutely no shades of gray in this guy..he is pure evil and a killing machine

Most of the main characters have been portrayed well but its very clear cut when it comes to the protagonist

Randeep and Rashmi = good. no shades of gray
Shahana - she is a mixed bag, but I like her character.  Not sure what to expect from her and she is not predictable...yet

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

I like the way CVs have portrayed Jedda

there are absolutely no shades of gray in this guy..he is pure evil and a killing machine

Most of the main characters have been portrayed well but its very clear cut when it comes to the protagonist

Randeep and Rashmi = good. no shades of gray
Shahana - she is a mixed bag, but I like her character.  Not sure what to expect from her and she is not predictable...yet

Granted, I'm a week behind. But see that's where I veer off a bit.  Shahana is undoubtedly a protagonist in this story, but she's negative--though with an attempt to give her shades of grey.  I don't dislike her. I like her character.  However, in the end the difference between her and Jidda is just that she traps many victims with honey, and is nice otherwise to people she has no reason to be against.  However, so what?  Jidda kills mercilessly and is probably a bit psychotic.  But really, is Shahana any better?

She wasn't in the dark about Malik while he was alive.  In fact she knew all of his plans.  And the plans were still to carry out terrorist attacks.  His and her orders that Suchi should be well treated while in captivity--so what?  It's humane, sure but in the plan is still to kill off Shantanu and Suchi (as Shahana herself said).  If anything the sadistic streak is not there as it is with Jidda.  Plus, treating Suchi well is advantageous as it would yield better results form Shantanu.

lrlpam

Goldie

lrlpam

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Hez surely crazy n pure evil! I hate myself for saying this...but inspite of all that,I love watching that guy n kinda root 4 him in every scene! Maybe bcz of the actor...:p

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

26-12 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.