Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Real Madhubala vs Reel Madhubala (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Real Madhubala was never married to Dilip Kumar...
here The Reel Madhubala is married to RK and has also completed Karvachauth fast for him...as per the articles RK soon gonna complete his marriage by taking saat pheras...so i dont see any similarity between Real madhubala and reel madhubala...

Yes, I know but that main points are same to the real MB story. And also CVS had not planned RishBala marriage, it was due to trps they did.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarilane

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Real Madhubala vs Reel Madhubala (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ForeverForU

IF-Rockerz

ForeverForU

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
lot of similarities..its actually scary...though tragic love-stories have more impact and are the most memorable ones..but I would still prefer happy ending for our beloved Rishbala...also if it is true then audience viewpoint will also count..and not to forget they have repeatedly said it has nothing to do with the real Madhubala story...so I hope its happily ever after

Edited by ForeverForU - 12 December 2012 at 12:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarilanesree.gattu_Darling_hifzaa

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ForeverForU

lot of similarities..its actually scary...though tragic love-stories have more impact and are the most memorable ones..but I would still prefer happy ending for our beloved Rishbala...also if it is true then audience viewpoint will also count..and not to forget they have repeatedly said it has nothing to do with the real Madhubala story...so I hope its happily ever after

This is what I believe in, No smoke without fire Wink
How can articles get published in the first place? Authors can't just write anything out of blue. There is for sure something behind each article and rumor be this story about real MB or any kind of news.
Well, this is what happened I heard and there were articles about it too.
MB's sister filed a case against the channel, Colors, about how can they show her death sister life story in their show which lead the channel to change the story in the last minutes. So, they have made some minor changes and I don't blame them. I mean they worked for this concept for 1 year but they had to change in the last minute. It's obvious they couldn't change everything completely which they had made ready for a year. So the main points are same about both stories, but a little bit changes here and there. I am not saying this, but there were actually articles about MB'S sister going against the channel.

zarilane

DANGGG

IF-Rockerz

DANGGG

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
wow

-Vinu-

IF-Stunnerz

-Vinu-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
I don't want a tragic ending!!Unhappy & the show is not based on real Madhubala..!! RISHBALA ROCKS!!

sum_DDian

philantus01

Goldie

philantus01

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
i wud like to inform u dat real madhubala(Mumtaz Jehan Dehlavi) was married to kishor kumar...real MB's dad neva hated her infact she was da 1 who was supporting her family...her dad was v possessive regarding her daughter as she came frm v conservative family...DK n MB parted their ways mutually(true coz of her dad dey parted deir ways) ...it wasnt tragic...n afta marryin KK she died due to hole in her heart...(as per Wikipedia news)

sree.gattu

zarilane

Groupbie

zarilane

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Madhubala is too good in real life and reel life
Tongue
Smile
Classic gold metallic Lehenga

sum_DDian

Groupbie

sum_DDian

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
YEAH,tragic ends i think works well on d BIG SCREEN n not on TV...

Again only want MADHU to climb d ladders of success n not perish away wid a broken heart...

Drashti Dhami rockzzzTongue...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.