Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Real Madhubala vs Reel Madhubala (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

bangalores

IF-Rockerz

bangalores

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Tragic end.. Madhu's death..emm possibleCry

Even with the similarities, i wud hate it if the story ends as tragedy...
 some of the most memorable romances do end in tragedy.. Laila Majnu,ROmeo and Juliet, our own Heer Ranja or if you take movies ... "Qayammat Se..." "Dil"... even then i hate tragedies Cry
it may not apply here though where TRPs rule the teleworld ... public opinion can change the script and that has been proved by  our show already..

Edited by bangalores - 11 December 2012 at 7:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Real Madhubala vs Reel Madhubala (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamyjennice

Well I hate tragic endings...coz life in real itself is tragic... And we don't watch tv and movies for getting an heartache at the end but purely for entertainment...so I would soon quit even though u love the show...I want an happy ending...these comparison actually make sense...somehow I don't want it to be so tragic...

tragic ending will be at the end if it actually happens, so no need to worry. Just enjoy.   Smile

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabby999

i dont want a tragic ending .want mb to be the most famous show and madhu rk happy together.life itself is full of disasters abd sad things so now dont want to watch it on tv to my most fav drashti

Tragic endings all actually the ones which are always remembered, so it will be more famous and anyway, I am not saying it there will be because everything changes in the last minute according to trps. Also how is Madhu related to dd? Confused I mean yes, she plays Madhu, but that's acting and that doesn't mean Madhu life is same as dd lol. One is actor and the other is character. Both are different.   LOL

prodipto18

Goldie

prodipto18

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Real Madhubala - Has a villain father who was always agains his daughter 's love DK ( Dilip Kumar) Real MB also has a sister and I think she was older too. Real MB was also madly in love with her love till her last breath. She too had two men in her life and some others in her film industry career, but her true love was always DK till her last breath. DK was also the most famous super star in fact SRK always used to dream to be like him . Madhubala's lover also tells her to leave his family behind if she wants him to marry her which she doesn't agree to it, & this leads to separation. She had a tragic life:(

Reel Madhubala - Also has a villain Father, Ballu <3
Has a sister, Trishna. Has an insecure and possessive, RK. Reel MB is also in love with a super star, but loves her family too. Here too reel MB's lover seem to tell her to leave everything behind, but she won't based on articles which will lead to their separation. Here too there is a new man's entry in MB's life, but she will too always love her first love. Here it seems a tragic life waiting for her too after the curse Trishna gave today. Well, tragic life was always so obvious for me at least based on RishBala's first meeting scene.

I am not saying everything is same, but the main points are same. Okay, don't kill me, but I think reel MB will die too, but in the end of the show. Well, it also depends on trps and viewers demand as people usually like happy endings. However, I feel tragic ending suits this show the best. I can't wait!
Day Dreaming Big smile

dats hell lot of similarity
and the makers always said dat dere is no similarity.grt job done
cumin 2 ur post.yes it is almost sure dat separation wil happen,bt not like real madhubala,bcoz indian TV is trp driven,so its impossible 2 compleletely separate dem
bt we al are ready for some deadly scenes now

alexch

alexch

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
How can  you see or even think of death of your loved one?

I never watched any soap in life except two, and this is my 2nd one. I am watching this to entertain myself, to escape from my hell bore life of study and job and other worries.
Upon confirmation of death of Madhubala, I will stop watching it and delete my entire record of videos (I keep everything favourite in my pc), because "Zamane Mein Aur Bhi Gham hain, Gham-e-Muhabat Ke Siwa".

I dont want to suffer with agony, and pain of death of a lovely character after watching and falling in love with her for months even years.

It is better to quit now, than to suffer. But I will wait for confirmation.

Edited by alexch - 12 December 2012 at 1:22am

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

i hate tragic endings but dont want one. but thnx for the comparison. Also Madhubala and Dilip Kumar made a really big movie together Moghulazim was this after their break up? I wonder if Madhu and RK will work together after their break up?

I think so. Let's see. Confused

faticutie03

Goldie

faticutie03

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
loved the way you pointed out the real madhubala and the reel madhubala..but i i want an happy ending of this show...RishBala together...happily ever after

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Real Madhubala was never married to Dilip Kumar...
here The Reel Madhubala is married to RK and has also completed Karvachauth fast for him...as per the articles RK soon gonna complete his marriage by taking saat pheras...so i dont see any similarity between Real madhubala and reel madhubala...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.