Pakistani Serials

Saba-Mahira in Main Manto directed by Sarmad (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

-tehreem-

Coolbie

-tehreem-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
tbh before reading this article I didn't know who Yorguc was LOL it's not my fault this name is so weird and stupid for a Paki actor. Anyways I just hope the story revolves around Manto only and it seems Sarmad is playing that role so he's going to be the lead PHEW saved !!! I can't tolerate this Yogruc guy, he turns off the whole drama for me Ermm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saba-Mahira in Main Manto directed by Sarmad (Page 6)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Am I the only one who ahsnt seen him before?! :(

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
why isnt tipu the lead then? who's Yorguc man? :s
and WOW! the female cast is so exceptionally good! Stern Smile i mean Nimra Bucha, Saba, Mahira, Sania... all of them are top class actresses... WHO IS THIS SYED YORGUC again?! Ermm
EDIT: OHHH SO TIPU'S NAME IS YORGUC!? :P
tehe accha!

so this Manto is a writer? and he used to write obscene stuff? in Urdu? Confused Tongue LOL *ironic* and he was charged for it? Stern Smile *interesting* but ahem... eew.. :/ LOL
nahii... i mean the fact... that he wrote... all this... in urdu...
considering urdu toh kitne adab wali lang hai n all, nai? ;)

Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 10 January 2013 at 10:02am

TwilightHorizon

IF-Dazzler

TwilightHorizon

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Afridimalikk-

and WOW! the female cast is so exceptionally good! Stern Smile i mean Nimra Bucha, Saba, Mahira, Sania... all of them are top class actresses... WHO IS THIS SYED YORGUC again?! Ermm
tehe accha!

so this Manto is a writer? and he used to write obscene stuff? in Urdu? Confused Tongue LOL *ironic* and he was charged for it? Stern Smile *interesting* but ahem... eew.. :/ LOL
bacha phir tm ne urdu adab parha nhi hy LOL
warna pta chalay k kitna adab hy LOL
BTW he was not the only one who wrote on that topic but there were other writers too
pr badnam bechara wohi ho gya
plus uss ki sari stories aisi nhi hein mein ne koi 2,3 stories parhi hein aur un mein se kisi me bhi aisa kuch nhi hy
pr when i was in 10th grade some of my class fellows read his "those kind of novels" but i avoided them 
bcoz mujhe nhi lgta aisa stuff underage hotay huay parhna chahiye bcoz uss time ap ko woh sb samajh nhi ata Smile

anyways manto k afsanon pr iss se pehlay bhi plays ban chukay hein aur woh bhi aik nhi kafi saray aur un plays mein jo actor Manto bna tha wo kafi zabardast actor hy
Mr. Akbar Subhani wat an actor he is 

here is the pic

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starstruckkserendipity.

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TwilightHorizon

tehe accha!

BTW he was not the only one who wrote on that topic but there were other writers too
plus uss ki sari stories aisi nhi hein mein ne koi 2,3 stories parhi hein aur un mein se kisi me bhi aisa kuch nhi hy
pr when i was in 10th grade some of my class fellows read his "those kind of novels" but i avoided them 
bcoz mujhe nhi lgta aisa stuff underage hotay huay parhna chahiye bcoz uss time ap ko woh sb samajh nhi ata Smile

anyways manto k afsanon pr iss se pehlay bhi plays ban chukay hein aur woh bhi aik nhi kafi saray aur un plays mein jo actor Manto bna tha wo kafi zabardast actor hy

here is the pic

yeah..I lived in Pakistan for a few yrs so I did 6-8th grade there..thus,  I took Urdu class..there, we had a book with short stories (which I don't remember much of now) but what I do remember is how subtle some writers were with their writing. Some indirectly wrote certain things..I'd assume Manto was the same kind of writer..nothing like in your face kind, with any obscenity. I think Urdu is one language where being subtle and indirect has its own essence. Plus, a language has nothing to do with what writers can perceive in their work.  

Edited by starstruckk - 10 January 2013 at 11:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TwilightHorizon

TwilightHorizon

IF-Dazzler

TwilightHorizon

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
okay finally i found it
that Noor Jahan is a sketch written by manto 
and its abt Noor Jahan the singer not abt Noor Jahan -wife of Shahjahan

Edited by TwilightHorizon - 10 January 2013 at 11:58am

TwilightHorizon

IF-Dazzler

TwilightHorizon

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

Originally posted by TwilightHorizon

tehe accha!

here is the pic

yeah..I lived in Pakistan for a few yrs so I did 6-8th grade there..thus,  I took Urdu class..there, we had a book with short stories (which I don't remember much of now) but what I do remember is how subtle some writers were with their writing. Some indirectly wrote certain things..I'd assume Manto was the same kind of writer..nothing like in your face kind, with any obscenity. I think Urdu is one language where being subtle and indirect has its own essence. Plus, a language has nothing to do with what writers can perceive in their work.  
so true language has nothing to do the writers work
i think u r talking abt "pakitani afsanay k 50 saal"
woh 8th standard mein thi LOL

TwilightHorizon

IF-Dazzler

TwilightHorizon

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
finally mujhe tutu ki dramatized form mil gayi kb se search kr ri thi
if anybody is interested in watching that telefilm here is the link

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starstruckkserendipity.

Post Reply New Post