Pakistani Serials

Saba-Mahira in Main Manto directed by Sarmad (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Wow story seems so different!

Sarmad ne apne har dramey mein zaroor gusna hota hai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saba-Mahira in Main Manto directed by Sarmad (Page 5)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I know I'm not too sure about seeing Sarmad as an actor..LOL

I love Sarmad the director but Sarmad the actor is meh..but here he seems to have a huge role..he's Manto and the drama is about Manto, the writer. 

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Star, that's the picture I saw when I realized he'd be playing a pivotal role here..and now that you mentioned he was an alcoholic, the picture does fall into place..
& yep, Saba is playing Noor Jahan so they'd have that connection there...quite interesting and looks like it'd be the tale of a true story, if I'm not mistaken?

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
The real Manto:

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

Star, that's the picture I saw when I realized he'd be playing a pivotal role here..and now that you mentioned he was an alcoholic, the picture does fall into place..
& yep, Saba is playing Noor Jahan so they'd have that connection there...quite interesting and looks like it'd be the tale of a true story, if I'm not mistaken?

I think so too..because whatever pictures of Sarmad I've seen in his getup he seems like a smoker/alcoholic too me..LOL..so I think it's all a true story based on Manto's life. 

I hope all the characters interact with each other though somehow..I hope it isn't like a tale with different short stories or something. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OnlyHope

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Not too fond of him as an acotr, and even his direction has been quite disappointing lately :/ with ashk, shehr e zaat and mera yaqeen

TwilightHorizon

IF-Dazzler

TwilightHorizon

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
lagta hy kisi ne manto ki writings nhi parhin
bcoz agar aik bhi afsana parha hota tu pta hota k uss ki mostly stories mein woh kisi ki stor bta rha hota hy apni wordings mein
kuch boht achay afsanay hein pr kuch ahem ahem
asal mein manto mostly wrote on sex
so under age bacho parhnay ki koshish mat krna samajh nhi aye gi LOL
anyways do read "tutu" that is my personal favorite of manto

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
^ Tabhi to he was convicted so many times! Stern Smile Woh main samajh gayi thi Star ki baaton se :P

Post Reply New Post

Go to top