Pakistani Serials

Saba-Mahira in Main Manto directed by Sarmad (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

Lizakhan

IF-Dazzler

Lizakhan

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
looking forward for this dramaSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saba-Mahira in Main Manto directed by Sarmad (Page 4)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
This drama is really intriguing me. Sarmad has a role in this drama too..hope they reveal more info soon. 

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
^ Yeah and his role itself looks quite mysterious besides the other characters. 

Edited by OnlyHope - 08 January 2013 at 12:14am

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

^ Yeah and his role itself looks quite mysterious besides the other characters. 

I think Sarmad is playing a pretty vital role. Confused..because's he's supposedly Manto. lol

I found out that Manto is a writer from the past (excuse my ignorance, as I had no idea before this)..and Sarmad is portraying Manto from whatever I've searched up. 

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Is this based on the writer Saadat Hasan Manto?

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Okayyy

Manto's life seems pretty interesting. Some facts I found out about this writer:

- He was a bold writer..he has written obscene stuff and has been charged for it. 
- He was an alcoholic and died because of cirrhosis. 

Seems like Sarmad is Manto..I've read in places that Saba is playing the role of Noor Jahan? Confused..considering Manto is from the older days..maybe there's some connection with Noor Jahan in his story (he used to sketch Noor Jahan btw)...and I think Faisal, Mahira, etc are all playing characters that have either interacted with Manto or revolve around his professional/possibly personal life? Keeping in mind, the drama is called Main Manto..so it's about the writer. The part that he used to write about vulgarity at times seems interesting..if all true I wonder how they will incorporate this into a drama.

Considering Sarmad is the director of this too..I have full faith in him. I'm excited to see this..hope it doesn't disappoint. 

Edited by starstruckk - 08 January 2013 at 2:22am

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Is this based on the writer Saadat Hasan Manto?

Yes!

I had no idea until just now.

and Sarmad is playing Manto. 

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Sarmad from this drama:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top