Pavitra Rishta

Can Archana Please Try and Be a Mother to Ovi?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Ovi is very insecure about Purvi. When she even utters Purvi's name in front of Archana, Archana gets very defensive and tells her to stop talking as shown in today's episode. If Ovi is insecure about Purvi, Archana should listen to her. If Ovi is becoming more spoiled day by day, it is partly Archana's fault. Why? Because she didn't listen to her daughter who tried to share all her sorrows with her. Sometimes I wonder what Archana is thinking when she talks to Ovi. I'm sorry Archu, but not all of your daughter's can be mahaan like you. That's not how the world works.

Don't bash Ovi here or compare Purvi/Ovi. Comment only if you have something substantial to bring into the discussion.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sidnividfannesteacs-07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can Archana Please Try and Be a Mother to Ovi?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Well Its my right to comment either wayWink
I dont think Archana should have shut Ovi down because she is just adding to her insecurites.. If she is letting it out let her do so... Archana is the mom it is her duty to hear her out. Stopping someone from saying something is not going to change their viewpoint on a person...
It is hard for her to hear one daughter say something about the other but hey it happens all the time.. Siblings fight all the time and they can call each other nasty things in the process but the parents always listen to both children and what they havee to say.
I don't always pity Ovi but in this moment I do Archana should have listened to what Ovi had to say, Its not healthy to let a person keep all of that bottled up it can lead to bad things...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nesteakajenvirmanaathyabonibrightprityy89arjunpurvixoilovepyaar

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoxoarvi

I dont think Archana should have shut Ovi down because she is just adding to her insecurites.. If she is letting it out let her do so... Archana is the mom it is her duty to hear her out. Stopping someone from saying something is not going to change their viewpoint on a person...
It is hard for her to hear one daughter say something about the other but hey it happens all the time.. Siblings fight all the time and they can call each other nasty things in the process but the parents always listen to both children and what they havee to say.
I don't always pity Ovi but in this moment I do Archana should have listened to what Ovi had to say, Its not healthy to let a person keep all of that bottled up it can lead to bad things...

I agree. Who knows? If Archana ever listened to Ovi rant about Purvi then maybe Ovi would be well... a nicer person. But by forcing Ovi to keep her thoughts of Purvi bottled up inside of her, she is making her feel more and more insecure. Ovi just needs someone to hear her out, but everyone in her life can't hear a word against Purvi. I'm not saying that Archana, Arjun or anybody else needs to agree with her, but they should at least just listen to her so she feels more relaxed and believes that her views are accepted too.

Edited by ilovepyaar - 11 December 2012 at 2:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-LiveLaughLove-bonibright

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by xoxoarvi

I agree. Who knows? If Archana ever listened to Ovi rant about Purvi then maybe Ovi would be well... a nicer person. But by forcing Ovi to keep her thoughts of Purvi bottled up inside of her, she is making her feel more and more insecure. Ovi just needs someone to hear her out, but everyone in her life can't hear a word against Purvi. I'm not saying that Archana, Arjun or anybody else needs to agree with her, but they should at least just listen to her so she feels more relaxed and believes that her views are accepted too.
Yup.. I feel as if none of these Deshmukh kids really got to be heard by there parents.. After Arjun and Ovi got married they didnt show Archu really caring for Purvi.. They show Sachin and Teju sleeping on a sofa and floor when in Canada they had thier own rooms! ( It may just be Ekta's cost cuttingLOL).
Yea I suggest Ovi to keep a diary so she can put her feelings there. The people who listen to her dont really give her the best advice... Ovi got herslef into this mess by marrying Arjun but the parents never did the job of fixing the issue or listening to their children...

I dont agree when you say no one in Ovi's life can here a word against Purvi... They all can! No one said anything in her defense when she was yelling at her in the party.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanbonibright

xodramalover

IF-Sizzlerz

xodramalover

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Archana probably is getting defensive since Ovi keeps mentioning Purvi. It's been six months she left so their relationship can survive; however, Ovi keeps thinking about Purvi. As a mother no matter what Archana should listen.

But, my question is, what about Teju? I do not see her being a sister figure lately. She can be a pillar of support for Ovi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
i agree,
archanaa never listens to any1,its only her beleief and thinking wich is right
does she know that arjun still day dreams purvi,ovi was remving her insecurties on front of her mther,but again she cutted her

White-Rose

IF-Rockerz

White-Rose

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Dont know why always archana and rest of the word get blame of ovi's insecurities?

Lets ask ovi to try to act as archana's daughter and stop chanting purvi's name always. And which mother would feel good listening all crap about her daughter?

Purvi is not even in picture still ovi not over with her. If arjun or archana missing purvi but why ovi? Cant she focus on her work or she is jobless so always dreaming about purvi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyre

Post Reply New Post

Go to top