Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

princessjojo

IF-Dazzler

princessjojo

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Save yourself and brace for impact in a few months time. Your mishti is going to leave you high and dry for her "true love" Arjun.  No matter how many apples you feed her, now matter what you do for her and her baby, Master Purvi (let me borrow Tanyaz' title for her here) will leave you with a 'sorry, I don't love you but you are the bestest friend I've ever had and I can never repay you' adorned with few seconds of tears.  Her hesitation today, when you alluded to the future when she would know you better, is a sign of times to come. There is no future with Purvi, my friend. She does exactly what she pleases- ironically, in her quest for altruism, she can be amazingly selfish. Brace your heart and bhaago lest you want to suffer a major heartbreak. Do not fall for her innocent charms, her selfless ways, her refreshing chai, her pouting, her portrayal of what a good wife is like and her nakhre. Run for your life and heart, good man. And pray hard for yourself this time of the year. I (we?) won't be able to see Arjun-part- 2 especially since you have not even come close to committing the follies Arjun had committed earlier in his stay in India-you have nothing to pay back, no karma to meet and no lesson to learn like Arjun did- and even he learned more lessons than he deserved to. Please, run away.

Edited by princessjojo - 11 December 2012 at 2:20pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

golden creepernansuryachowdhury27geetha0803dap14AnijoyceaudiogolfIndra2012powerpuff24muktha_cuteadittywensuenamitagloryzCutie4197Mrinmoyeehalfsonasamekenigma6TanyazHoneySuckleromancefanParu_Anjli2010-Inferno-ForeverSHINeeKalapizonansmiley20bewafahalifax004paradigmShehreen_27Noe123gaurav_ankita08sashashyamsaijahnaviFireLordPhoenixawesome-rajiLinda25koolsadhu1000ilovepyaar.Sidraashfaque2012Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Save yourself Dr. Onir" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samek

samek

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Amazing post. Really enjoyed reading and 100% correct.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonaMrinmoyeesmiley20princessjojoashfaque2012

princessjojo

IF-Dazzler

princessjojo

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
But then again, I won't be surprised if Fake-ta Ka-jhoot comes up with a plan to soil Dr. Onir's character to justify Purvi returning to Arjun. Who knows- maybe we'll find out that Dr. Onir was a dishonest, farebi, placenta-eating daaktar Ouch.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pavrishpowerpuff24tejaswiniwenhamhalfsonaMrinmoyeeenigma6Cutie4197pari_roxxHoneySuckleKalapiFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

JShiv

Goldie

JShiv

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
No one know's if Dr Onir is as good as he looks only time will tell if he is another Psycho like Ovi
As for Purvi why is it a problem if she love's Arjun and not Onir is it a crime for a woman to be with a man she lovesConfused At least she is not trying to kill her self and harm her unborn child for love she is happy with where she is and what she have unlike a certain person who have everything and is still not happy even the baby in her womb is not spared. Purvi is a good woman and if she wanted she could have stayed in Mumbai and caused havoc in Ovi's life but she chooses not to and left and still she is being blamed for that CC earth quake of a marriage. And as we can see its Ovi who will go to kalkota to ruin everyone's life Purvi is not interfering with anyone.If Ovi's actions are always justifiable then why cant Purvi's actions be justifiable?

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

renraylatoyaindiansoapNupameeranairhalfsonatrinichickMi*chi*adittykandykandysugarplum5SNoshinManoshonosunflower52newt2007NadaCintaaathyaameiliabonibrightpeachesnplumsashfaque2012Huma-..DamonCrazy..BrashCandy

princessjojo

IF-Dazzler

princessjojo

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Alright folks, you are getting me wrong. This is not about Purvi vs. Ovi. This is about Purvi by herself. And I'm no Purvi-hater. In fact, she's my favorite character in the show. I'm a Purvian by all means. I was anti-Arjun when he broke her heart and I was (and am) anti-Ovi for all that she has taken away from Purvi's life. Back to the original post, my topic is not about Ovi whatsoever. Let's leave selfish Ovi out of this.

Despite loving Purvi, I can't condone the things she has been upto- namely, emotionally blackmailing a guy into marrying someone he does not like and falsely leading another guy on.

An analogy- My mother loves me to bits but if I did any of the above two things that Purvi did, she'd whack me well- that doesn't reduce my mother's love for me or increase her love for strangers (aka Guy1 and Guy2) over her love for me because regardless of mamta, right is right and wrong is wrong (until we find out that Onir is a placenta eater, that is).

Edited by princessjojo - 11 December 2012 at 3:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sadesipowerpuff24adittyenigma6HoneySucklesashashyam

JShiv

Goldie

JShiv

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
At the end of the day Ovi still have to be in the picture cause all these problems were not only created by Purvi. Ovi and Arjun contributed as well actually she is the one who started  this mess in the first place so blaming Purvi alone for what happen is just not fair.

Ok even if Purvi emotionally black mail Arjun to do what she wants,Arjun has a mind and brain of his own is he not? Same for Dr Onir and its only been 3 episode of Purvi and Onir since the leap and we haven't seen yet what lead to their marriage we should wait and see before concluding she's leading him on.

I'm not saying what Purvi did to Arjun was right but if i were in her place and my mom's future was at stake and i could do something to help her (even if it's ruining my own life to save my mom's) i would have done it trust me. I say this before i will do any thing for my mom cause she means everything to me and no man on this earth can change that. 

Purvi's biggest mistake is making Arjun marry Ovi but like i said he could have said no simple as that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosariokandykandyMi*chi*..DamonCrazy..

ChemistryMajor

Goldie

ChemistryMajor

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessjojo

But then again, I won't be surprised if Fake-ta Ka-jhoot comes up with a plan to soil Dr. Onir's character to justify Purvi returning to Arjun. Who knows- maybe we'll find out that Dr. Onir was a dishonest, farebi, placenta-eating daaktar Ouch.

LMFAOOO Placenta-eating daaktar! LOOOL LOLLOL

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Princess Jo Jo nice post..

Dr. Onir will be like my cutie pie TDH Jaywant...When he first came to the show he was good..Then they turned him into negative character just to justify ArMan's eyelocks in front of Shravni and Jaywant...Archana could have married him and moved on...But no she was still hung up on her ex Manav...

Story is being repeated but characters are different..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjli2010KalapiprincessjojoForeverSHINeeFireLordPhoenix

Post Reply New Post

Go to top