Thendral

Thendral Spl - TT on honeymoon finally! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

sss283

IF-Dazzler

sss283

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
ahh back at the right time to read your ffTongue
Ball room dance on a ship...cool
woohoo..TT cut the cake...
wishing them a wonderful year ahead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanGiselMindFreezerSuha95Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Spl - TT on honeymoon finally! (Page 8)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
super part Gisel!Star NIce picsWink eppe next partLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanGiselShemmo

Suha95

Goldie

Suha95

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
gisel sammaiya iruku ff...Smile
late ahh irunthalum latesta irrukuthu intha part..Clap
superb gisel

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanGiselMindFreezerShemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Nice one!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanGiselMindFreezerShemmo

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Nice once Gisel...Clap

vjayamGiselMindFreezerShemmo

thendralfan007

thendralfan007

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Very stylish T/T pics and lovely continuation Gisel ... Clap

vjayamGiselMindFreezerShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
simply superb gisel...for those seconds i was reading the episode, it felt like i was on the ship myself...
good imagination, good pictures, apt attires and u captured the mood for the occasion so well!

GiselMindFreezerSuha95Shemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
"Everyone is here! And you are telling that you don't know where the ring is?" a lady in formal suit, who is looking so tensed in a rather elegant background. Jaya, Shubba, Ester, Haritha, Smiles and Gisel are standing there looking dressed upConfused for a occassion. Everyone without a smile. They are standing there near a pillar. Jaya, "I'm sorry, Pearl. I know I should have been careful." Pearl, suddenly straightens up, whispers, "Sir is hereShocked!" signalling Jaya to turn.
Everyone turn to look. Three siblings dressed up elegantly make a grandeur entrance getting down the stairs with the delegates around applaudingWink. The eldest one addresses the gathering, "Thank you everyone for being here on this wonderful occasion of my beloved sister's graduation. Enjoy the party!" The music starts and the waiters go about with drinks and food and everyone goes into a partying mood. He moves towards this little gang standing in the cornerShocked. Just then his little sister carrying a sketchpad, "Anna. I want to draw you." He replies, "Hollie, not now. Go and draw your elder sister." Hollie, " But she will ask thousand questionsLOL and will not let me draw." The middle sibling, "Sri anna. Hollie a nan pathukirein. You carry onConfused." Hollie, "No..Shamu...Me escape..." and she runs with Shamu calling after her. Midway the people stop to congratulate her. She loses track of her. 
Meanwhile, Sri, "Where is the ring? Guests from the US will be arriving any minuteGeek." Jaya looks a little scared. Shubba, in an effort to defend Jaya, "Sri konjam porunga...we know how much special your sister is to you, but there has been a small problemErmm." Sri, "What? Problema?" giving an irritated/tensed look. Sri looks around at everyone, "Bhagi epidi? Cha!" and he keeps his hand on his forehead. He turns to look at his sisters chasing each other and laughingEmbarrassed, "I promised her. Enaku epdiyavuthu antha ring venumShocked. Enum 1 hourShocked la antha ring en kaila irukanum." Just then a guest comes and shakes hands with Sri and he leaves. With everyone thinking about what to do, Ester, "Pesama direct a Shamu ta poi pesirulama?Ermm" Haritha, "Uyir mela asa illa na tharalama polamStern Smile." Gisel, "Elam enalathan. Ithula neenga ena pannuveinga. Ithula punishment ungaluku epdi?" Smiles, "Elam seinthu than pannunom. Ithula namaku evalo resposibility iruko athai azhavuku Sri sir kum irukuErmm." Haritha, "Ana itha boss ta yaru poi solluva?" Jaya, "Inga pesitu iruka neram illa. Bhagi ta irunthu call vanthucha?Disapprove" Gisel, "Number not reachable." Shubba starts thinking, "Bhagi was in the cruise. I remember Shobi was also going to celebrate New Year with her. Correct. Shobi thena America la romba bad climate nu, anga irunthu Bhagi kuda vanthathu. Try calling ShobiGeek." Smiles tries and then sadly nods no. Gisel, very frustrated with herself looks around and then suddenly looks shocked and nags at HarithaConfused. Haritha, "Smiles, Athu Hollie thena?" Smiles also turns to look at where they are looking. Hollie is silently sitting in a table with a sketchpad sketching. Everyone smiles, "We got them. VangaConfused." Three of them walk towards Hollie.

Smiles, "Hollie ma! Intha aunty a enga patha?" Hollie, "Atho anga! Romba azhaga irukangala?" she points towards Tamil and Thulasi who are laughing and teasing each other, hand - in - hand, walking away from the castle.

Edited by Gisel - 05 January 2013 at 3:04am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamMindFreezerSuha95sss283shubbaShemmoharith25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top