Thendral

Thendral Spl - TT on honeymoon finally! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
wowowo Gisel...Super part...

Haha, angayum i suspect someone...ROFL...hahaha...what a way to confuse T about TA...

Burj khalifa...aww...what a wonderful moment...world under their feet...just awesome!!...I can see how they would feel it from the top...124th floor la standing and viewing dubai...Day Dreaming...what a scene ...nostalgic...Embarrassed...

Sneha dress for haritha va? yaara adika kilambiteenga haritha...sollave ila..Tongue...

Gisel entry ingayum late a? lol..airport kum unakum super timing...lol

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanGiselsss283Shemmoharith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Spl - TT on honeymoon finally! (Page 6)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Omgg Superb Gisel Clap

Post soon cant wait Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanGiselsss283harith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Gisel super part da..

aana enna poyi Goa sneha maathiri dress panna vachitiyea... Naanum neeyum villiya???Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanGiselsss283Shemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Outside the airport.

Gisel, on the phone, "Intha Tamil ipdi pannuvanu na nenachu kuda pakalaConfused." with Haritha and Shubba watching for her reaction, "..sorry...I'm sure I heard Europe..Confused" she puts the phone on loudspeaker, a voice, "...Sorry nra varutheika inga edam illaOuch...ivalo careless a irukira azha network la vechurukirathuku boss ku therinja en thalaiya than urutuvaruShocked. Give the phone to Shubba..."
Shubba, "...Han JeyaShocked..sollu..." Jeya, "Ithukuthan puthu azhukal nama gangla venamnu sonneinOuch." Haritha comforts a sad Gisel. Shubba, " Ippo atha pathi pesi no use...ena pannalam?" Jeya, " Mauritius...hm...nan EsterShockedku call pannurein...oru responsible agentShocked a annupanum...nan pathukurein." The call gets disconnected. Shubba, "Gisel, it's ok. First time thena..Embarrassed" Gisel, "Antha Tamil matum ein kaila kadaichan, sethanLOL. Entha arivali Europeku porathuku munadi Mauritus povan?" Haritha, "Tamil povanLOL." Everyone shares a good laugh.

Scene shifts to Mauritius airportCool, Tamil and Thulasi come out of the airport. Tamil, " Actual a ithu namaku time lossDead, inga vathutu Europe porathu, ana Dubai mall la adicha jackpot a ein waste pannunum nu than inga vathurukom. Luck is still following usShocked, huh?" Thulasi justs smiles and suddenly notices something and nags Tamil, "Ein ga. Athu Trisha vaShocked?" Tamil turns to look at where Thulasi is pointing, " Ada...almost antha mathiri than iruku but avunga ein inga board pidichitu irukanga?" and reads the board, "Winners of  Dubai Shopping Festival Lucky Draw" , "Ei athu nama thanWink. Va." and they move towards her, "Hi!" The lady who looks like Trisha turns to look at them and takes off her sun glassesCool, "Mrs & Mr. Tamil Arasan?" Tamil nods, "Yes" and shows his ID. The lady, "Welcome to Mauritius! I'm SmilesShocked. I will be your guide here. You are here on a one day trip and you will be leaving by tonight's flight, right?" Tamil nods. Smiles calls the driver, "Ivanga suitcase a carla vei." Thulasi, " Neenga tamil a?" Smiles, " Illa ga. Unga husband than TamilEvil Smile. ". Tamil and Smiles laugh. Smiles turns to go with Tamil following her. Thulasi doesn't like her attitudeShocked and gives an irritated look and follows Tamil to the cab.

Scene cut and shifts.
"Wow. What? No. No. No. Azha vidunga da samiConfused." Thulasi holds on to Tamil in fear, "Van ga intha nata vituya poirulamShocked."
Smiles, "Come on, Thulasi. Baya padathinga."
Tamil joins in comforting Thulasi, "Ithu once in life time chanceShocked, ma."
Thulasi, "Vena neenga ponga. Nan varala."
Smiles, "Ingaya thaniya irupeingala?Shocked"
Tamil, "Come on, Thulasi." Thulasi looks at Tamil, a little annoyed, "Nan povein pa.Ouch"
Thulasi looks down sad. An Indian lady is watching all this from a distance and laughs. Everyone turns to see her. The lady, controls her laughter, "Ena tamil nadu la irunthu vanthurukeingala?Confused"
Thulasi nods slowly. The lady continues, "Oru nimisham ein kuda vamaConfused." Tamil also begins to follow them. The lady says, "Unga wife a kadathira mateinShocked." 
When they are a little away from Tamil and Smiles, the lady says, "Ena ma. Oru singathuka kuda un purushana thaniya anupura? Thappu. Periya thappuShocked." Thulasi turns to look at Tamil and Smiles, laughing and chatting. She turns to talk to the lady but finds out that she is not thereShocked. She then again turns to look at Tamil and walks towards them briskly, " Nanum unga kuda varein." Smiles and Tamil stop their chatting and look at her surprised, "Wow. Nala change over. Va kuttima. Ippo than Smiles ein ta enalam pannanum nu brief pannitu irunthanga. Namaka munadi, there will be trainees and experts. And the lionssurprise are really tame. Namaku no problemShocked." Thulasi nods and gives a firm look. Smiles also smiles, " Ok. You guys carry on. I will meet you after the safari is overConfused." Tamil and Thulasi holding each other walk forward into the wild with the other tourists, with Smiles heading towards the lady, " EsterShocked. Eduthuteingala?" Ester, " Ama. Inga iruku paru." showing Thulasi's handbag successfully to SmilesShocked. Smiles, "Seikram. Ula irukiratha eduthurunga." Both of them search for something very frantically. Ester, " Onumai illayaShocked." Smiles, " Illaya?" and takes it from her and checks in, " Ama. Illa.Confused" Ester takes her phone and calls someone, " Hello Jeya. This is Ester from Mauritius." and she updates everything and then she puts the call on loudspeaker, " But I'm 100% positive. It was their handbag. Red." they can hear Gisel's voiceGeek. The call is on conference. Jeya, " Handbag red colora, Smiles?" Smiles replies, " Ama." and the photo matches. Shubba, "If necessary we will have to make a break in.Confused" Haritha, "Mauritiusla they haven't been to any hotels...hm...Dubaila hotel la iruka chance illa, already checked. Enga irukum?" Smiles, "Don't tell me that we have to tag along with them anymore. Romba mokka jodiROFL." Ester, "Unma than romance kuda nama solli thara vendiyatha irukuLOL." Jeya, "Hm..bossta nan ena bathil solluvein?" Everyone remains silentConfused.

Scene shifts to Tamil and Thulasi having their bold walk with the lions enjoying the flora and fauna of the African savannah, with a tinge of thrill, excitement and fearCool

Tamil, "Kuttima! Oru aruva kollarula vanthutom. Nengukula bayamathan iruku" Thulasi, "Ippo bayama iruku athu ithu nu sollureingala? Ungala" and pinches Tamil's cheeks. Tamil, " Ei. Amaithi." motioning her to be silent and carefulStern Smile. Tamil, "Kudika thani iruka." Thulasi, " Ama." and tries to open her handbag and finds it is gone. She becomes alarmed, "ENAGA! Handbaga kanum. Passports lam athulathan irunthuthuShocked." The lion becomes a little alarmed at the shriek and growlssurprise.

Continued on next page!

Edited by Gisel - 05 January 2013 at 2:59am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanMindFreezersss283shubbaShemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Nice part again Gisel.  Lol some funny moments.  Wonder what Smiles and Esther are up to...TT with the animals...lol...I like the picture also!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanGiselMindFreezersss283shubbaShemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
ROFL Gisel...Now I understand why U said mokkai jodi..haha...I agree...LOL...

Mauritius,awww...such a nice place nu bro said and he took pics with cubs and lions on his lap...Day Dreaming and I was annoying him with 1000 questions as usualll...lol..

Intha Boss Boss yaaru...Anegama Sri thaan pola...LOL...Europe destination...hmm...Shammu unaku chance iruka..aana Gisel Shammy Boss na I will laugh mad...ROFL...I will inime call SHammy the Boss aprom...LOL
Me and Jaya convo...ROFL...

vjayamTTfanGiselMindFreezersss283

thendralfan007

thendralfan007

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Good one Gisel!!! Star I'm also wondering what I'm up to ... siiigghhh Day Dreaming I have to wait and see ...LOL  T/T look so cute in the snap ... ooo Shocked the lion is growling ... poor T ... run and hug TA ... everything will be alright!!!!Embarrassed

Edited by thendralfan007 - 27 December 2012 at 2:16am

vjayamTTfanGiselMindFreezersss283

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Wow this part is as always veryy good Gisellu!Star more and more Thendralians kai kokuranga in the FFLOL super! Can't wait for the next part..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanGiselsss283

Post Reply New Post

Go to top