Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
PartyTHENDRAL SPECIALParty
(
Purely fictional! Not intended to hurt anybody!)

Tamil on his phone, "Ya! Thank you so much! I will collect the documents tomorrow morning directly from your office.Confused" with full smilesEmbarrassed. He looks dressed uplove struck.
Thulasi from behind, "Nan ready."Embarrassed
Tamil turns to look at Thulasi drapped in a beautiful white designer sareebatting eyelashes, as she adjusts the saree.
Tamil is lost in the beauty of his beloved wifeEmbarrassed.
He moves towards her and slowly takes her hand and brings it to his lipsBlushing.
Thulasi stands still, breathlesslyEmbarrassed. Tamil looks at her, who is looking at her hand looking forward to the kissEmbarrassed, and stopsAngry, smilingTongue. Thulasi looks at him, wondering why he stopped. Tamil looks at her in a teasing small cute smilebatting eyelashes. Thulasi looks at him disappointedOuch and slightly hits him and turns to goEmbarrassed. Within a split second, Tamil hugs her from behindEmbarrassed holding her close to himBlushing and kisses her cheekCool. Thulasi, as shocked as she is, turns to look at him and raises her eyebrows enquiringlyhee hee
Tamil in a husky voice, "Mudiyala kuttima! Epdi ivalo azhaga iruka?Embarrassed
Thulasi, too responds in a husky voice, "Veliya pogama, veetulaya irupomaraised eyebrows?"
Tamil also nods, "hmm..mm..hee hee" closing his eyes, inhaling the sweet fragrance of the jasmine flower she has adorned in her hairEmbarrassed.
Just then the phone rings (Modhala cellphones a thuki veliya podunga!Angry), Tamil wakes up from his dreamy mood and answers the call, "Ya! Ya! We are coming!" 
(Who is disturbing our lovely couple?Angry)
Both of them get out of the house, smilingEmbarrassed. Tamil takes the car and both of them leave. 

They stop at a 5 star hotelCool. Tamil opens the car door for Thulasi and she steps outEmbarrassed. They enter the hotel. The TFians are waiting in the lobby for themWink. Everyone dressed up elegantly for a functionTongue. Everyone treats them with bouquets and gifts congratulating them on their wedding anniversary and 'to be born' child. Everyone parties till late night.
Suddenly, you notice that Tamil and Thulasi are missing. You go in search of them without telling the other TFiansTongue and you see them...Wink

Tamil, "Kuttima..."Embarrassed
Thulasi, "Huh?"
Tamil, "I love you"Embarrassed
Thulasi, "Vera?"
Tamil,"I love you"Embarrassed
Thulasi,"Vera?"
Tamil,"I love you"Sleepy
Thulasi,"Vera?"
You,"I love you. Vera? Kiss pannungapa!"LOL
Both of them turn around sheepishlyTongue.
You look at them and laughEmbarrassed, while they stand there shyEmbarrassed.
Then, you take an envelope and give it to themraised eyebrows.
Tamil takes it. Both of them are surprised. 
You smile at them and leave the placeWink.
Tamil opens the envelope and  both of them are shockedConfused!
He looks up to ask for an explanation but finds out that you are not there...

HAPPY 12/12/12Party
We have to wait another century for such awesome number combinations in datesTongue!
By the way, what did you give them?raised eyebrows
Continued on Page 2..

More fiction!

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by Gisel - 09 January 2013 at 8:19am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3shasekthendralfan007ShalinsMindFreezervjayamTTfansss283shubbaPearl.ShemmoParulRatiShiviCaryn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Spl - TT on honeymoon finally!" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thendralfan007

thendralfan007

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Lovely Gisel!!!  Clap

I gave them two tickets to a romantic movie and gift vouchers for baby clothes and toys.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselMindFreezervjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.sss283Shemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Cute one Gisel!!!!...Very nice pic..well done!!...

I gave them travel documents to some hill station for 5 days(entha place nu sollamatten Tongue) and got back their Cell Phones(No tortures from GW/frnds/TTians Tongue/work/college) in return and sent them happily and advised them to think about them only(Only about three of them Wink...lol a baby too now right? Tongue)...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekthendralfan007MindFreezerGiselvjayamTTfanPearl.Shemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Super gisel,! great one!! enjoyed it thoroughly...
some super dresses, accessories (like we gifted for diwali! ), and yes a paid holiday..one they are yet to have and of course wishes for happiness and cheer ,which they enjoy and spread!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekthendralfan007MindFreezerGiselTTfanPearl.Shemmo

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
For TA, 'Malliga Badhrinath collection of cook books' so he can improvise his culinary skills as T needs to enjoy some good food at this time.

For T, a wonderful book that I liked and read a lot while I was pregnant, "What to expect when you are expecting".

For the baby, a 'gift basket' with some beautiful toys, dresses.

BTW, as always beautifully written...

Edited by viswai123 - 12 December 2012 at 7:43am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekthendralfan007MindFreezerSuha95vjayamTTfanGiselShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viswai123

For TA, 'Malliga Badhrinath collection of cook books' so he can improvise his culinary skills as T needs to enjoy some good food at this time.

For T, a wonderful book that I liked and read a lot while I was pregnant, "What to expect when you are expecting".

For the baby, a 'gift basket' with some beautiful toys, dresses.

BTW, as always beautifully written...
very thoughtful gifts ! loved them!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekthendralfan007MindFreezerGiselTTfanShemmo

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Super FF Gisel, as always!Star I like the pic very much!!
My gift to T&T is a drawing of them and chanel perfumeLOL, and for kiddo a teddy bear.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekthendralfan007GiselvjayamTTfanShemmo

Shalins

Shalins

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
OMG Gisel!! I LOVE YOU Hug

U have done such a superb job!! Thank you so much for 12/12/12 thendral special written update. Hug

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanGiselMindFreezerShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top