India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Yesterday & Today

Robz Groupbie
Robz
Robz

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Smile Hay guyz .......Confusedguess u didnt Miss me yesterday.CryOh well.........I liked da epi especially da part with Angad and krips inda lift and her crying ova that  big , bad , mean  though Hot , sexy and CHOOO chweeet Angad.LOL( He really was mean to her yesterday......makin her think his dying)
Was he teasing her ?.......but da looks on his face showed inkda sumthin else like he was confirming whether she love him or not???WinkCorrect me if im wrong !!!
But guys what now  yaar..........kia ho ga. My college startin monday  and im worried about wots gonna happen in da Serial ...........am i stupid or what.LOLLOLLOL
But  still guyz wots gonna happen todayConfused .... i mean PRITHVI  trying to hit AngadOuch . And will Krips FINALLY tell prithvi da truth or is she gonna make da same mistake like Kash in KTH.Angry(I hope she wont)Dead
And will she or wont she clear that ......kripa ko bhi prithvi bohat pasand hai ........thing with Angad up.(Y do Ektas Couples Got SO BIG EGGOS!)

kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 5:31am | IP Logged

hey robz confusion and misunderstandings is the USP of ekta's serilas.......all her serila have it.!!!!!

and i agree with u i also think in the lift he was trying to confirm that whether she likes him or notEmbarrassed

kariya!

ps: u r not stupid......well if u r i m with u coz my EXAMs are starting and all i think about is kyph!!

perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 6:00am | IP Logged
robz i agree with u i just hope exta doesnt make it look like another story like kahiin to hoga
Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 6:16am | IP Logged

yeah wt out confussion ekta's serials cannot run!

i m sure ekta is also about herself wat now is up to her so she always confusse us!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top