Why Purvi is shown as happy even without Arjun

sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Purvi is shown as more happy without Arjun than with Arjun.She has moved on.But poor Arjun.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazygirl4RD thumbnail
i think she is happy for her n arjun's child
sitz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was thinking the same thing

On the 7th Dec episode, she acts and talks to Onir with the same expressions that she use to have when her and Arjun admitted how they felt about each other
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazygirl4RD

i think she is happy for her n arjun's child

Exactly! Hope you got your answer!
sanjana thumbnail
Even before her pregnancy without Arjun she always had a happy mood with her Aaji,Archana.Sometime it made me wonder  that Arjun had a one sided love with Purvi.When you love someone the pain should be shown when they are separated.I have never felt the same in Purvi's character.
Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana

Even before her pregnancy without Arjun she always had a happy mood with her Aaji,Archana.Sometime it made me wonder  that Arjun had a one sided love with Purvi.When you love someone the pain should be shown when they are separated.I have never felt the same in Purvi's character.

maybe you didnt see the serial correctly. She was being selfish becaus eof her aai, but she still felt bad leaving arjun. The biggest truth of her love for arjun is her unborn child. If she wouldnt have loved arjun, she wouldnt have kept his nishani!!
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Exactly! Hope you got your answer!

I think she is happy just because she has part of Arjun in her...
But I want Purvi to tell Onir about her past.. Leading him off wrongly would be wrong. I don't want them to ruin Purvi's character further by showing she lied or something to Onir..
I dont want it to be shown that Purvi cheated him or something..
Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: xoxoarvi

I think she is happy just because she has part of Arjun in her...
But I want Purvi to tell Onir about her past.. Leading him off wrongly would be wrong. I don't want them to ruin Purvi's character further by showing she lied or something to Onir..
I dont want it to be shown that Purvi cheated him or something..

mybe he knows about her past. Its too soon to telll. I thinnk the whole story is to be unfold yet, and i guess it will unfold properly. For sure he knows that, someone was in purvi's life as of looking at her pregnancy. The rest we will see in the upcoming episodes!
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manoshono

mybe he knows about her past. Its too soon to telll. I thinnk the whole story is to be unfold yet, and i guess it will unfold properly. For sure he knows that, someone was in purvi's life as of looking at her pregnancy. The rest we will see in the upcoming episodes!

Yeah I hope so Purvi doesnt need another reason to be bashed..
sanjana thumbnail
It is more out of compassion she is keeping the child as she is shown compassionate even towards a Gunda like Soham.If she had really loved she would not have handed over her  Arjun when she had already slept with him to Ovi.This is so disgusting.