Phir Subah Hogi

Kya se Kya hogaya??

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
There once was a man, who was  full of pride, just, confident , a bit arrogant,  witty. This man fought his battles using his sharp tongue and  brains , rather than his muscle power. And for all of that people loved him, admired him, praised him. He gave respect and her earned respect in return.That man's name was Thakur Vickram Singh.
  Then Thakur Vickram Singh fell in love,  and by his own actions lost that love.  Apparently  not only did he loose his love, he lost his mind as well.  (Forget who drove him to it, who is right or wrong here) His actions today  with Kuhu  were despicable.
 Today I am looking at Thakur Vickram Singh as he  calmly walks into his sisters bedroom, when he over hears her telling his mother  she is in love with the enemy.. He proceeds to choke this girl who , is a baby in front of him, telling her it is better  if she is dead.
  Where  has his patience gone?  When he was calmly telling  Jwala Singh in the early days  he wanted the keys to his house.???  Why could he not use that same calm demeanor to talk some sense into his  impressionable sister?
 Where is his high handedness, and violent streak coming from??? This man who would take time to explain things logically , is ready to kill his sister for consorting with the enemy, and was ready to commit cold blooded murder of JT??
  My My MY  how the mighty  had fallen!

It is really sad  what the CV's have turned him into.

I know some may be confused at this post , especially coming from a PRO VICKRAM, ( I still am) fan, but  violence against women is one matter  that I absolutely  abhor...and I will not condone ANY MAN  who will use such force against a woman. NOT EVER!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vinnie

I agree with you completely.

The CVs have destroyed this interesting character. I still do not see what they are trying to acheive but whatever it is, is it worth destroying such a strong character?
razor12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Vinnie,
  How are you? Finally, I broke my week long silence with today's episode.

That was exactly how I felt after reading the update today.
We no longer recognize theTVS we all know and became fans of!!

As Payal used to say - It's not a change in character but a complete rewrite of this character. Pathetic rewrite I must say!!

Today I was asking myself- Do I  even make any sense in siding this man...his behaviour towards Sugni may be understandable but how he handled Kuhu's issue and the way he is buying all of Reva's allegations is not understandable.

As a Vikram fan and supporter, I felt a big let down today...so, came here to vent it!!
Vinnie79 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: payal7

Vinnie

I agree with you completely.

The CVs have destroyed this interesting character. I still do not see what they are trying to acheive but whatever it is, is it worth destroying such a strong character?

@ Payal
 the CV's in there twisted mind , has left no stone unturned in turning  what was once a strong, respectable man into something no less than a cur. All because  of the need to make  another  character who started off as a weak side kick the  hero.
 In doing so , they have also  turned the main pratagonist ,(female) into a  weak, bumbling character who continues to make foolish mistakes and desciions that dose not grant her any supporters.  The downside here is, where as they have Adi to fill the hero slot, there is no one else to fill the heroines slot except Sugni, though these days  I would not mind if they made champa the female lead!

* I am  strictly speaking in terms of Characters here and not the actors!

Vinnie79 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: razor12

Hi Vinnie,

How are you? Finally, I broke my week long silence with today's episode.

That was exactly how I felt after reading the update today.
We no longer recognize theTVS we all know and became fans of!!

As Payal used to say - It's not a change in character but a complete rewrite of this character. Pathetic rewrite I must say!!

Today I was asking myself- Do I  even make any sense in siding this man...his behaviour towards Sugni may be understandable but how he handled Kuhu's issue and the way he is buying all of Reva's allegations is not understandable.

As a Vikram fan and supporter, I felt a big let down today...so, came here to vent it!!

It is a complete  Rewrite as far as I am concerned...
  Nothing in this  man is the same as the Vickram Singh who stepped of of that train in April!  What we are looking at today is almost like an imposter of what was ...(won't that be a twist, the original was  kidnapped when he walked away from Sugni and was replaced by this imposter! hhehehehe) πŸ˜‰
razor12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vinnie79

It is a complete  Rewrite as far as I am concerned...
  Nothing in this  man is the same as the Vickram Singh who stepped of of that train in April!  What we are looking at today is almost like an imposter of what was ...(won't that be a twist, the original was  kidnapped when he walked away from Sugni and was replaced by this imposter! hhehehehe) πŸ˜‰

Seriously Vinnie!!
 @Bold -  I will feel better if CVS show this Vikram as an imposter of TVS from olden days.

Thank you for sharing my frustration today...

Have a great day!!

cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Damn he tried to choke his sister?  I myself am wondering what is going on with this character, in fact all the characters of this show.  Word of advice to the cvs, have TVS fight his battles with TJS, they are more suited for this. Leave the females out of it.
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Razor, Vinnie

This is not a natural evolvement of a character as it goes through various events it is complete rewrite of the character to fit whatever story (I use the word vey loosely here) they want to project.

I said when Sugni pulled the wedding at a gun point act that it would have been better if Adi and Sugni had left TVS in that temple to die because they may have saved his body but they have destroyed his soul.

I do not have a problem with Adi being the hero but lets be realistic can any of us even the strongest Adi supporters see Adi being able to take on and win when TJS and DV make Kuhu's life hell. These are not man that listen to reason, they are arrogant, self centered men who have no respect for anyone. They are not going to listen to Adi. They will redicule Adi the way they did Sugni and the fact that he is married to a bedni will further reduce respect in their eyes for him. This is not about Nadesh as Adi it is about Adi the character who is in his 20sh taking on man more than twice his age.

Thats why in my opinion they needed TVS to remain strong, pragmatic but harder with little rough edges, not trusting anyone especially any woman.

But since they will not let that happen I suggest that TVS take that damn gun that he is now shown to be totting about with and blow his brains out. That's what the old TVS would have done if he saw what he was becoming.

Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Just think about it

Kuhu said she LOves TDS ... and that was vikram's reaction

what would happen if she would say that she  did it with him ?

they EXCHANGED VIKRAM AND ADI'S CHARACTERS just to make adi the hero and vikram the dumb zero

Adi was angry man ... now TVS is angry man

Adi was using his man powers against woman ... Now TVS doing that

Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@vinnee,Don't worry😊 climax of the show will be villain become a good father to his child.