Phir Subah Hogi

male chauvinist Vikram

Sweet_Krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Vikram is talking about "ghar ki maryaada and maan samman" from past two episodes. Today he went to the extent of throttling Kuhu for the sake of family honor just because she admits her love for him. Kuhu's actions have become synonymous with family pride. I know that Digvijay is a real debauchee but Vikram saheb what you did with Sugni who is now your nephew's wife certainly does not augment your family honour. I mean when you destroyed Sugni's virginity then it was not a big deal because she is after all a bedini but if your enemy's son loves your sister then suddenly family honor is at stakeπŸ˜†.

I applaud Maa Thakur's pragmatism that she accepted Jwala's proposal because she has rightly fathomed to what extent Kuhu has taken her realtionship with Diggi. But surely Jwala is having an ulterior motive..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was not Vikram.  

The old Vikram would not have been spouting such regressive lines. 

But what can be expected of these CVs, who were hell bent on screwing over Amrita?
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
they just exchanged vikram and adi characters
they wanted adi to be hero that's why they gave him all the good vikram had and transfered all the adi's bad to vikram
isnt it funny?

vikram that we know would never be this way ... a man who had bad wife since 9 years never changed but bad lover changed him ? how ?
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
funny
poor joke failed like everytime
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TVS ne bahut dinon se amma ke haath ki maar nahin khayi

I am so waiting for his enormous ego get a good beating when

1 - Maa thakur throws him out of the house and her will and adopts Gulabia

2 - DV pokes fun on his stupid khandaan by returning back a preggie Kuhu and asks for his refund

3 - Adi finds out about Sugni and him and gives him a few nice kadakdaar ones (uncle, what's that?)

4 - Riva gives him diaherria medication and locks up all bathrooms in the haveli

5 - All of the above happens at the same time
(that would be really funny) πŸ˜†
Edited by suresh555 - 11 years ago
Sweet_Krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suresh555

2 - DV pokes fun on his stupid khandaan by returning back a preggie Kuhu and asks for his refund

3 - Adi finds out about Sugni and him and gives him a few nice kadakdaar ones (uncle, what's that?)

4 - Riva gives him diaherria medication and locks up all bathrooms in the haveli

Oh my God!!! So very hilarious..🀣
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suresh555

MT would not abandon her flesh and blood for a bedni

Aditya should return the used up Sugni

Aditya already found out and did nothing. After all it was wife who accepted the deal. I would also like to see TVS give some slaps to Aditya for all the betrayal.

Reva spills diarrhea everytime she opens her mouthπŸ˜†

suresh555 thumbnail
Maybe they will discover that Maa Thakur's baby was swapped at birth in the hospital (since this family has too many enemies). MT gave birth to Gulabia and they stole her from the hospital and replaced her with TVS (he happened to be a sibling of Hukum and Katari)

Hmm that would make Sugni a real thakur and TVS a bedna
πŸ˜†

CVs listening????
BlueRobbin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally agree with you!!!!!
but i guess when it comes to your own family and your own sister, then it feels like a bad thing, but not when you do something similar to someone else!!!!!!!!
I was wondering the same thing when i watched the epi!!!!
suresh555 thumbnail
Apni family pe aayi to big bully ne Kuhu aur DV to thappad mara. Wish Kuhu knew about his indecent proposal to Sugni, she would have said "atleast DV and I are single and he married me in the mandir, how come you were trying to do your face black with your Bhanja's wife?"

Please do not compare it to the so called Adi snatched Sugni line, atleast Sugni was not TVS's wife when Adi went for her
Edited by suresh555 - 11 years ago