Pratigya

India-Forums

WU Episode #31

a_uma Coolbie
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

WRITTEN UPDATE EPISODE #31

Continues from yesterday's scene' P about to put the ring on Nitin's finger' suddenly K pushes his way through the crowd and holds P's hand ' Krishna Krishna music' Nitin's ring falls down' all stunned, staring at K'..  Nitin, Saxes, the guests ' K looking angrily at P' she looks back at him, stunned' K lets go of P's hand and turns to Nitin.. pushes him back, berates him' Jagmohan tries to stop, but Chandu holds him back.. threatens the guests not to come forward' K yells at N and asks how dare u put engagement ring on P.. I will cut off your hand' Prof comes forward and asks K what he is doing' says my daughter's engagement will be ruined.. K asks Prof in return what he is doing.. why he picked N for P.. what was lacking in himself, K' he tells Prof that you have cheated me' Adr tries to attack K, but held back'  K announces to the crowd that these ppl forcing P into this engagement' all staring, stunned' Dadi berates K and curses him.. Prof yells at K and tells him to leave, but K says how can I leave when my future wife's getting engaged to someone else' Adr says I know this goon'. He ate at restaurant and left without paying.. tries to attack K' but held back by T and C' Jagmohan threatens to call police.. K says do it.. but you ppl will be behind bars for forcing this engagement' P, mom, Rooli and Arushi, watching all this, looking scared and crying.. Prof begs K to stop all this and leave but K argues back.. says I have to support P in this difficult time or what she will think of me..

P agitated.. she tells her mom to let go and says I will make this person understand.. she goes up to K, looks angry' K tells her to speak up the truth' P asks why u doing all this' K says don't be scared, fearful look does not suit your lovely face.. tell the truth.. if anyone tries to even look at you, I will pull out their eyes' Nitin's mom doubtful about P' but N says don't listen to these goons' Jagmohan too supports P, says I know Shamu's family very well.. K asks P to tell everyone how much she loves him.. P stunned, shouts and says I don't even know who you are.. K perturbed.. says why u saying this' bec of this langur, you are not recognizing me' how much I trusted you.. I know you are saying this under pressure' P asks him to leave, K refuses to do so.. Adr jumps into the fray and tries to push K' K warns him not to come bet husband-wife quarrel.. all the guests shocked' K tells P to stop her behavior, says I will treat you better than Nitin, keep u like a queen.. P refuses and tells him to get out.. K grabs P's hand and says swear that you are telling the truth' P tells him to let go.. she finally frees herself and gives K a tight slap.. K too raises his hand in retaliation, but stops himself.. P stares at him, scared.. all others staring at them..

T and C come to K's defence and berate P' C says such girls are deceitful' C tells P you should be ashamed to tell such a huge lie' first, you did whatever K told you to do.. you loved him a lot, but now refuse to recognize him' when K called you to civil lines, you came there, when K told you to show a glimpse of yourself, you came out of your house immediately.. you even wore the sari K gifted and came to restaurant' P stunned into silence' GH ppl too looking perturbed'  Nitin's mom looking angry' Adr tells C to stop his nonsense.. C challenges P and asks if he is telling truth or not' P has no answer.. Prof says there is some big misunderstanding' my daughter is not lying.. K says P is a big liar.. T tells everyone that K did so much for her out of love.. he even tattooed P's name.. T pulls back K's jacket and displays the tattoo.. all stunned.. T continues and says that P betrayed K's love and now wants to marry someone else' all GH ppl perturbed' Prof now begins to doubt P and asks P whether all this is true' P unable to answer' K again tells her to be unafraid and speak the truth.. P tells Prof that she hasn't done anything wrong.. mom drags P away'

All GH ppl surround P.. Prof asks P whats all this.. K tells T and C that now P will speak up the truth.. she is from decent family, hence too shy to speak in front of everyone.. meanwhile P tells Prof that she doesn't know who K is.. continues and promises Prof that she never did anything wrong .. she would never go against their sanskaar.. says I don't want to reply to that person's words or even spit at him.. Jagmohan supports P.. K tells all the guests to go home as there will not be any engagement' P angry.. she tells Prof to start the engagement ceremony.. K, T and C stunned.. P and family walk past K.. P glares at K' she goes upto N and puts the ring on N's finger.. both K and P stare at each other'.

Edited by a_uma - 12 December 2012 at 10:46am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uheera1702bugsbunny12HamiSkysuk4---Yemi---rekrnCaptain_PhilipshussainramsoSnigdha_Khanam

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
me first again!!

thanks Uma lovey!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma

a_uma Coolbie
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meanreds

me first again!!

thanks Uma lovey!!
u r belcome... Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

HamiSky IF-Rockerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Thanks uma dear..
---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
KP were magnificient in this epi ... if there was power cut the sparks btwn them would have provided enough electricity Tongue 

thanks for the update Uma Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4hussainramsoSnigdha_Khanamrekrn

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Thanks UmaSmile

@ Yemi, completely agree, KP came face to face for the 1st time, sparks were flying, you just knew they'd be fab together.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---rekrnhussainramsoSnigdha_Khanam

rekrn IF-Sizzlerz
rekrn
rekrn

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. A very nice episode

@Yemi  Agree the chemistry was amazing
flamenco IF-Sizzlerz
flamenco
flamenco

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
TFS updates, this epi was themost unique epi my most favourite. K was really so wrong here but i enjoy him doing tht

Go to top