26-12

   

REDUX 2612- Childhood's end ! #2 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

Zoyafan

IF-Dazzler

Zoyafan

Joined: 20 January 2010

Posts: 2760

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Hello Reduxians!!!Hug

A very Good morning to al!!!Smile

Lemme go read the 1st page and will come for the discussions...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99tanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "REDUX 2612- Childhood's end ! #2 (Page 6)" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Joined: 07 February 2012

Posts: 7428

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sunshine99

 
Pic Credit: 2612 picture gallery

Lovely reflections on the episode Tants and Appu..Star

The series and its attempts to break myths on terrorism and its related affairs...

  • Women like Shahana are an integral part of the network as men...
  • Terrorists are not misguided dumb and manipulated people. They are smart,level headed, equally focused  and passionate about their work like Jidda, Malik, Shahana, you and me...
  • The business of terrorism is like any other a place where money is made, power play is on and the need to expand and thrive  exists...As you see with the exchange between Jidda and Sheikh, Shahana, Jidda and their boss..
  • What drives the faceless  stranger to do what he or she does ? It is similar to what drives us to do a job... work  on a passion that gives us satisfaction like Rathore, Shahana, Shantanu...
  • The victims, the perpetrators and the  people who witness the acts...keep changing their sides and the cycle continues...apt examples Rashmi, Shahana,Mastana ,his girlfriend, Jidda, Mallik the list will include new names as time elapses...
  • Revenge, greed, passion,power  spear head terrorism  very similar to the drive a common man experiences in life 
  • Why is it so easy for the agents of terror to blend in like fake Ritika? because they are ordinary mortals like you and me who are just doing their job...
  • what then differentiates them from us ? A simple word called nerve.. which helps each to channel their inner desires, frustrations, wishes, need  in different ways.. Some find yoga,meditation therapeutic and some the power of gun and a bomb cathartic...
It is just a different view that each eye understands,each ear hears, each mind processes and each human being acts upon... 


Why is it so easy for the agents of terror to blend in like fake Ritika? because they are ordinary mortals like you and me who are just doing their job...

Yes  ..A plain Job  wherein they deal with killing lives while the rest of us deal with papers and computers ...


totally loved it, Koeliyya Big smile
tants u liked my ramblings...I am honoured.. I am too passionate about the issue as I was mentioning earlier . So the danger of getting carried away with reflections in my writings  is for real..Embarrassed

A plain job it is to them Tants.. where people are as good as papers and computers who serve a purpose for achieving an end. When the need is served  with no scope of further use  people meet the same fate as papers and computers- junk to be disposed off... The thought gives me goosebumps and a shudder..I wish  every one could  feel that way  to rid us of this phenomenon that is getting stuck into our world like  a colony of leeches...  But it is an Utopian dream *sigh*




Edited by sunshine99 - 11 December 2012 at 10:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009

Posts: 52583

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Sathu here comes Aarav Singh Raizada(Vishal )
Photo: Happy childrens day...:)


This Boy does not have that innocence, Vedha..looks  mature and  oldish for Bittu's age

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84sunshine99

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Joined: 07 February 2012

Posts: 7428

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Riyya,Sharmi,Appu, Shami thank you.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineclarissajohntanthya

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Joined: 07 January 2006

Posts: 13333

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
GM ladies Hug

Sathya, nice description of Bittu's torment and the bonding between Randeep and Bittu. Me too loved the shot of the rattles... cold blooded murderer doting on her child was spooky.. 

Appu, Koel, very nice...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinesunshine99clarissajohntanthya

nivedha84

IF-Dazzler

nivedha84

Joined: 21 June 2009

Posts: 4684

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nivedha84

Sathu here comes Aarav Singh Raizada(Vishal )

Photo: Happy childrens day...:)


This Boy does not have that innocence, Vedha..looks  mature and  oldish for Bittu's age
 
Na Sathu he looks younger than Bittu,dont go by the pic he is posing as Jr.ASRLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99clarissajohntanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009

Posts: 52583

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sunshine99

 
Pic Credit: 2612 picture gallery

Lovely reflections on the episode Tants and Appu..Star

The series and its attempts to break myths on terrorism and its related affairs...

  • Women like Shahana are an integral part of the network as men...
  • Terrorists are not misguided dumb and manipulated people. They are smart,level headed, equally focused  and passionate about their work like Jidda, Malik, Shahana, you and me...
  • The business of terrorism is like any other a place where money is made, power play is on and the need to expand and thrive  exists...As you see with the exchange between Jidda and Sheikh, Shahana, Jidda and their boss..
  • What drives the faceless  stranger to do what he or she does ? It is similar to what drives us to do a job... work  on a passion that gives us satisfaction like Rathore, Shahana, Shantanu...
  • The victims, the perpetrators and the  people who witness the acts...keep changing their sides and the cycle continues...apt examples Rashmi, Shahana,Mastana ,his girlfriend, Jidda, Mallik the list will include new names as time elapses...
  • Revenge, greed, passion,power  spear head terrorism  very similar to the drive a common man experiences in life 
  • Why is it so easy for the agents of terror to blend in like fake Ritika? because they are ordinary mortals like you and me who are just doing their job...
  • what then differentiates them from us ? A simple word called nerve.. which helps each to channel their inner desires, frustrations, wishes, need  in different ways.. Some find yoga,meditation therapeutic and some the power of gun and a bomb cathartic...
It is just a different view that each eye understands,each ear hears, each mind processes and each human being acts upon... 


Why is it so easy for the agents of terror to blend in like fake Ritika? because they are ordinary mortals like you and me who are just doing their job...

Yes  ..A plain Job  wherein they deal with killing lives while the rest of us deal with papers and computers ...


totally loved it, Koeliyya Big smile
tants u liked my ramblings...I am honoured.. I am too passionate about the issue as I was mentioning earlier . So the danger of getting carried away with reflections in my writings  is for real..Embarrassed

A plain job it is to them Tants.. where people are as good as papers and computers who serve a purpose for achieving an end. When the need is served  with no scope of further use  people meet the same fate as papers and computers- junk to be disposed off... The thought gives me goosebumps and a shudder..I wish  every one could  feel that way  to rid us of this phenomenon that is getting stuck into our world like  a colony of leeches...  But it is an Utopian dream *sigh*




Koeliyaa,

HUgs !! I thought I missed You ...

  Now My question is has the  face of terrorism changed.. Did it start out with the initial goal of  achieving their  goal * of homeland, supremacy of their religion etc etc*  and has now become lucrative business where ur skills are sold for  attractive sum..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Joined: 07 January 2006

Posts: 13333

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya


Koeliyaa,

HUgs !! I thought I missed You ...

  Now My question is has the  face of terrorism changed.. Did it start out with the initial goal of  achieving their  goal * of homeland, supremacy of their religion etc etc*  and has now become lucrative business where ur skills are sold for  attractive sum..

There were always those mercenaries who were ready to sell their skills isn't it? They were not sold on the cause, but money

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

26-12 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.