26-12

REDUX 2612- Childhood's end ! #2 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 12

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by --sumana13--

Sathya my happiness knows no bounds to see our OLD HOME ...OUR "REDUX"...all renovated and in a brand new location ...with all the sooo familiar faces of our family members ... I'm jumping with joy ...thank you Sathya...

I'll just say welcome back with a big hug to  all my dear friends ...

SmileI loved how Rathore gave Rashmi the ice cream today...
And how sweetly she connected with his words...the dialogue writers are surely doing a great job ...Clap

OuchThe emotional breakdown of bhaabhi ji is looking so natural...she  is too depressed to notice why is her sis-in-law  Ritika is not showing any signs of sadness at the loss of her close relative Ouch... 

ClapLiked the way  Shahana... Jaddah rift begins to widen... aahhh...good.. Thumbs Up

Ouch   "Nainam chhiddanti shastraani 
Nainam dahati pavaka... 
Naa chainam cledayantapi.
Na shoshyati marutah"
...were the .words from "The Geeta "...so cutely explained by Rathore to the little Bittu...Clap

EmbarrassedNice to see Rathore getting more involved with the family and they beginning to trust him...am I smelling the beginning of something beautiful here ??Day Dreaming
Or is this too much of Sumana's  mushy SKD ..???Embarrassed

Smile...Liked the brief moment of Shahana's motherly love for her new born...so she still has some feelings left in her.Ouch...

Thumbs Up... Sheikh Saab and Jaddah conversation was heavy stuff!!! ... the dark under belly...  Me likes yaar. Clap

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDIA FORUMS...
...YOUR 9TH ONE... HOPE YOU HAVE MANY MANY MORE...

The House is being set up, lets  make it welcoming to all !!and Love U for the pleasure and happiness u give with ur ebullience ..

Bituwa..Obviously something has to cook up between Rashmi and Randeep varna where will we get our lubb isshtory Wink
Randeep is the inspector na?
I liked him
Big smile
their jodi would be a nice watch

Yes, He is the Inspector ..Both are calm and level headed but I would be happy if Randeep is clean shaven instead of sporting that stubble, it does not suit him..Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JRia--sumana13--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "REDUX 2612- Childhood's end ! #2 (Page 4)" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JRia

IF-Rockerz

JRia

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

Sathya my happiness knows no bounds to see our OLD HOME ...OUR "REDUX"...all renovated and in a brand new location ...with all the sooo familiar faces of our family members ... I'm jumping with joy ...thank you Sathya...

And how sweetly she connected with his words...the dialogue writers are surely doing a great job ...Clap

OuchThe emotional breakdown of bhaabhi ji is looking so natural...she  is too depressed to notice why is her sis-in-law  Ritika is not showing any signs of sadness at the loss of her close relative Ouch... 

ClapLiked the way  Shahana... Jaddah rift begins to widen... aahhh...good.. Thumbs Up

Nainam dahati pavaka... 
Na shoshyati marutah"
...were the .words from "The Geeta "...so cutely explained by Rathore to the little Bittu...Clap

EmbarrassedNice to see Rathore getting more involved with the family and they beginning to trust him...am I smelling the beginning of something beautiful here ??Day Dreaming

Smile...Liked the brief moment of Shahana's motherly love for her new born...so she still has some feelings left in her.Ouch...

Thumbs Up... Sheikh Saab and Jaddah conversation was heavy stuff!!! ... the dark under belly...  Me likes yaar. Clap

The House is being set up, lets  make it welcoming to all !!and Love U for the pleasure and happiness u give with ur ebullience ..

Bituwa..Obviously something has to cook up between Rashmi and Randeep varna where will we get our lubb isshtory Wink
I liked him
Big smile

Yes, He is the Inspector ..Both are calm and level headed but I would be happy if Randeep is clean shaven instead of sporting that stubble, it does not suit him..Confused
i guess the actors are lazy these days to shave

--sumana13--tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Nainam dahati pavaka... 
Na shoshyati marutah"

I liked him
Big smile

i guess the actors are lazy these days to shave

Maybe we shud send them a box of razors LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JRia--sumana13--clarissajohn

clarissajohn

IF-Sizzlerz

clarissajohn

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
sathya, koel, appuse, sumana-superb write ups dariling

wil read every day so that ic an get clue on whats happening

thanks sathu for the thread

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JRia--sumana13--tanthya

JRia

IF-Rockerz

JRia

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

sathya, koel, appuse, sumana-superb write ups dariling

wil read every day so that ic an get clue on whats happening

thanks sathu for the thread
hi shammi chechi
Hug

--sumana13--tanthya

nivedha84

IF-Dazzler

nivedha84

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
GM ReduxiansHug

@Sathu read ur update nd saw the epi too more than the Bittu scene in the epi i loved ur writeup,u conveyed the torement of the child to the T which i felt was missing in the actual scene,loved  how rathore smoothly talked to bittu nd used bittu's fondness 2wards his bua to the advantage he is his buas friend he isnt a stranger,good one.Loved bittus Mom 2day,perfect emotions.

Shana revealed a part of their Game plan nd saying it lud nd clear she wont beleive anyone nd also telling them the reason also.

only 2day i saw jadda (is he the guy who brought suchi to the jwelry shop nd took her back bcoz shantanu failed to activate the chip)

@ Appu Loved ur update ,completely agree with u abt  this part

I was riveted by Shahana tonight… "kya cheez hai yeh?" a mother herself, she thinks of a mass scale massacre of innocent children? tonight, it was sort of devoted to the child… the whole episode… on Bittoo… on children who go to school every day… we send or own children to school everyday… and people somewhere are planning such horrible deeds… spine chilling… I doubt I can sleep tonight!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineJRia--sumana13--tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Pic Credit: 2612 picture gallery

Lovely reflections on the episode Tants and Appu..Star

The series and its attempts to break myths on terrorism and its related affairs...

• Women like Shahana are an integral part of the network as men...
  • Terrorists are not misguided dumb and manipulated people. They are smart,level headed, equally focused  and passionate about their work like Jidda, Malik, Shahana, you and me...
  • The business of terrorism is like any other a place where money is made, power play is on and the need to expand and thrive  exists...As you see with the exchange between Jidda and Sheikh, Shahana, Jidda and their boss..
  • What drives the faceless  stranger to do what he or she does ? It is similar to what drives us to do a job... work  on a passion that gives us satisfaction like Rathore, Shahana, Shantanu...
  • The victims, the perpetrators and the  people who witness the acts...keep changing their sides and the cycle continues...apt examples Rashmi, Shahana,Mastana ,his girlfriend, Jidda, Mallik the list will include new names as time elapses...
  • Revenge, greed, passion,power  spear head terrorism  very similar to the drive a common man experiences in life 
  • Why is it so easy for the agents of terror to blend in like fake Ritika? because they are ordinary mortals like you and me who are just doing their job...
  • what then differentiates them from us ? A simple word called nerve.. which helps each to channel their inner desires, frustrations, wishes, need  in different ways.. Some find yoga,meditation therapeutic and some the power of gun and a bomb cathartic...
It is just a different view that each eye understands,each ear hears, each mind processes and each human being acts upon... 

Why is it so easy for the agents of terror to blend in like fake Ritika? because they are ordinary mortals like you and me who are just doing their job...

Yes  ..A plain Job  wherein they deal with killing lives while the rest of us deal with papers and computers ...

totally loved it, Koeliyya Big smile

JRiasunshine99

JRia

IF-Rockerz

JRia

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

GM ReduxiansHug

@Sathu read ur update nd saw the epi too more than the Bittu scene in the epi i loved ur writeup,u conveyed the torement of the child to the T which i felt was missing in the actual scene,loved  how rathore smoothly talked to bittu nd used bittu's fondness 2wards his bua to the advantage he is his buas friend he isnt a stranger,good one.Loved bittus Mom 2day,perfect emotions.

Shana revealed a part of their Game plan nd saying it lud nd clear she wont beleive anyone nd also telling them the reason also.

only 2day i saw jadda (is he the guy who brought suchi to the jwelry shop nd took her back bcoz shantanu failed to activate the chip)

@ Appu Loved ur update ,completely agree with u abt  this part

I was riveted by Shahana tonight' "kya cheez hai yeh?" a mother herself, she thinks of a mass scale massacre of innocent children? tonight, it was sort of devoted to the child' the whole episode' on Bittoo' on children who go to school every day' we send or own children to school everyday' and people somewhere are planning such horrible deeds' spine chilling' I doubt I can sleep tonight!

Good Morning Nivi Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

26-12 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.