26-12

REDUX 2612- Childhood's end ! #2 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 12

sonshine

IF-Dazzler

sonshine

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Applause to page1 writersClap

Tants:  Loved  the description about Bittus Situaion and contrast between two mothers.  Beautiful portrayal of   pain of mother and child .

Appu:  Loved your analysis on episodeBig smile

Koeliy:   Differnt take on terrorrism  Clap

Sumana :  Soothing Green color font back...Big smile
Thank you, Judsie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "REDUX 2612- Childhood's end ! #2 (Page 10)" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonshine

IF-Dazzler

sonshine

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pals13

Sathu...I am way too emotional when a child comes into picture...cried buckets in TZPCry( am still a laughing stock amongst my frnds for thatLOL)...and yes...had lump in my throat reading u..coz the episode came in front of me...also liked the contrast between Shahana & Malati...

Appu...Loved the Write-up...and yup...ur last para...scared me too...its too tough to even imagine such things...

Sumana...ur pointers ClapClapClap

Koel...what lovely compare & contrast...beautifully written
Scared is such an inadequate word, Pallo
somehow this show is making its presence felt...

sonshine

IF-Dazzler

sonshine

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie_79

@ Sathu - As usual...Fantastic analysis. Clap I watched the episode with a sleep-driven mind, so could not pay attention to some parts. But reading u, I could visualize the episode. U r right, what a contrast between 2 mothers

@ Appu - Lovely analysis & yes, its scary to think people wanting to attack the innocent kids. Ouch Even I did not like them showing the kid wanting to commit suicide. Confused

@ Sumana - Loved ur points. Thumbs Up Looks like there will be love angle between Rathore & Rashmi Embarrassed

@ Koel - Beautiful points explaining the similarities & the difference between common man & the terrorist Clap
Hugs! Shilpa

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged

@ Sathu - As usual...Fantastic analysis. Clap I watched the episode with a sleep-driven mind, so could not pay attention to some parts. But reading u, I could visualize the episode. U r right, what a contrast between 2 mothers

@ Appu - Lovely analysis & yes, its scary to think people wanting to attack the innocent kids. Ouch Even I did not like them showing the kid wanting to commit suicide. Confused

@ Sumana - Loved ur points. Thumbs Up Looks like there will be love angle between Rathore & Rashmi Embarrassed

@ Koel - Beautiful points explaining the similarities & the difference between common man & the terrorist Clap

Thanxx, Shilpa ...

Big smile

amimus

Goldie

amimus

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Hello Ladies . Sorry for not being able to write .
Actually I did not watch th eepisode properly and moreover have been very busy in th eoffice hence didnt get the time.

Not been wel since past 2 days , so sleep early in the night. But insha Allah will try and write today

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by --sumana13--

Sathya my happiness knows no bounds to see our OLD HOME ...OUR "REDUX"...all renovated and in a brand new location ...with all the sooo familiar faces of our family members ... I'm jumping with joy ...thank you Sathya...

I'll just say welcome back with a big hug to  all my dear friends ...

SmileI loved how Rathore gave Rashmi the ice cream today...
And how sweetly she connected with his words...the dialogue writers are surely doing a great job ...Clap

OuchThe emotional breakdown of bhaabhi ji is looking so natural...she  is too depressed to notice why is her sis-in-law  Ritika is not showing any signs of sadness at the loss of her close relative Ouch... 

ClapLiked the way  Shahana... Jaddah rift begins to widen... aahhh...good.. Thumbs Up

Ouch   "Nainam chhiddanti shastraani 
Nainam dahati pavaka... 
Naa chainam cledayantapi.
Na shoshyati marutah"
...were the .words from "The Geeta "...so cutely explained by Rathore to the little Bittu...Clap

EmbarrassedNice to see Rathore getting more involved with the family and they beginning to trust him...am I smelling the beginning of something beautiful here ??Day Dreaming
Or is this too much of Sumana's  mushy SKD ..???Embarrassed

Smile...Liked the brief moment of Shahana's motherly love for her new born...so she still has some feelings left in her.Ouch...

Thumbs Up... Sheikh Saab and Jaddah conversation was heavy stuff!!! ... the dark under belly...  Me likes yaar. Clap

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDIA FORUMS...
...YOUR 9TH ONE... HOPE YOU HAVE MANY MANY MORE...

The House is being set up, lets  make it welcoming to all !!and Love U for the pleasure and happiness u give with ur ebullience ..

Bituwa..Obviously something has to cook up between Rashmi and Randeep varna where will we get our lubb isshtory Wink

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

sathya, koel, appuse, sumana-superb write ups dariling

wil read every day so that ic an get clue on whats happening

thanks sathu for the thread
thanks for encouraging me Shami ...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

26-12 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.