Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

the CEO of Ormaxmedia MSG for DD..:) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

Invisible_Wings

IF-Sizzlerz

Invisible_Wings

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manid

Who is dis Shailaish...Question<div></div>

Me too want to know?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the CEO of Ormaxmedia MSG for DD..:) (Page 6)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manid

IF-Rockerz

manid

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Are...koi to batao...Question

--Kesh--

Goldie

--Kesh--

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
So true.. she can make us smile with her cry with her feel anger with her... One amazing actor she is.

As for Films.. I am with her all the way. If she is not interested so be it. I am happy to see her on TV.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PDD2508

ABBY_JERAN

IF-Rockerz

ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
what is there to b sad abt if she doesnt want to do bolly...on the contrary its the most intelligent decision...coz tv gives money nd fame both...its as big a media as movies now...so whats the diff...plus many A list actors ruin their career doing B or C grade movies...the latest example Barun Soobti...nd innemerable examples frm the past...so i salute DD for learning frm the other actoors fate nd not to choose bolly c grade movies over tvs A grade shws

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mohini110PDD2508

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
coz DD wanted it big n she said I will only consider if offers r from big banner n director like yr films or bhansali. .which is impossible hence she prefer tv. .coz it's better to b a big fish in small pond rather than a small fish in ocean. ..

also very few r successful in films. .also they have to do b-grade movies. ..or bold scenes. ..even vidya balan has done bold scenes from her career starting itself..but it's not the came with tv...we can do it as per our continent. ..

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

<font size="4">what is there to b sad abt if she doesnt want to do bolly...on the contrary its the most intelligent decision...coz tv gives money nd fame both...its as big a media as movies now...so whats the diff...plus many A list actors ruin their career doing B or C grade movies...the latest example Barun Soobti...nd innemerable examples frm the past...so i salute DD for learning frm the other actoors fate nd not to choose bolly c grade movies over tvs A grade shws</font>

exactly dear...it's wise to stick to tv n gain popularity as per its range rather than go into industry doing b or c grade movies n loose the fame n dignity earned here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ABBY_JERANPDD2508

-TimeOut-

IF-Sizzlerz

-TimeOut-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GurtiArti

Originally posted by manid

Who is dis Shailaish...Question<div></div>

Me too want to know?
he is the CEO of OrmaxMediaSmile

-TimeOut-

IF-Sizzlerz

-TimeOut-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
thank u guys for your comment..but i want to know why she is not intersted in BW?...now i understoodSmile..thanks...yes..its her wishSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ABBY_JERAN

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.