Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mazzysarunholic

i felt sorry for rj first tym it washeart wrenchingscene poor woman like this when she is doing everything possible for her daughtershappiness g3 has always been shown possesive for duggu but post leap she was f9 as natik was around now she is just plain rude andirritatingdosnt she think once that house is duggu nana nani he has equal rights as he has in his dadi house would she liked it if rama came and took rashmi son/daughter away nope she would made faces and complained she needs to put herself in there shoe's she is ungreat fullwoman akshara needs to speak up before her son gets detached from her i understand akshara pov that g3 misses natik and trys and finds him in duggu that dosnt mean akshi lets her son slip out of her hand i hope they show akshi speak up for herself and solve this problem before natik waking up i want to see akshi as a strong independant woman all round

Agree very well said sister
s me too except is rasmi son or daughter come tat time rama give revenge to g3 means she I ll know the pain of rj nd ak
but I think tat time also g3 take advantage to speak continues not give opportunity to other :( she didn't give other pou to talk she think she only do the always right like as she think but this over possessive make wrong .
but other point she miss nk so she do like this way is k but she not think this one ak also miss his son like his situation . when she ll think this one :( hope ak open the mouth means this problem solve :-)
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Akshara is also at fault for whatever happened today. Any girl should not completely forget her maayka at any stage in life. And if you are so sensible about fulfilling all your responsibilities, then you should know what to do as a daughter. By not coming and making Duggu familiar with her maternal home, she is hurting her maa veryyy badly. I don't if this is true for India or not but in Pakistani culture it is very normal for daughters to spend one day every week at their maayka if its in the same city. I'm sure India mein bhi aisa hi hota hoga. Then why do they show in the dramas as if going to the maayka is the biggest issue. I literally felt like crying on seeing RJ so upset.
And for Gayatri, she is sooo... 😡 " Chal lalla, chal lalla.." laughing n laughing n holding onto lalla tight jaisey uska boyfriend ho !!!!! 😡
Edited by Ambofan - 11 years ago
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Akshara needs to speak up to Gaya3. She is way too contortive and bossy! 
 feeling very bad for rj😭
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
u r rite...g3 needs tight slap😡...i just want  to slap her😡...samajthi kya hain apne aapko😡..pehle bete aur bahu par apni manmaani kar rahi thi..ab pothe par...🤢duggu ko poori tarah bigadh rahi hain😡...

wat duggu is related to only her or wat?...agar wo duggu ka daadi hai  ho RJ bhi duggu ki naani hain..itna bhi nahi samajthi kya😡...

kitne din baad ak aur duggu Ms se milne gaye the...pehle phone karke dhimag kaa rahi thi...duggu ko kuch bhi na khane keliye bol rahi thi aur jladi anekeliye bhi bol rahi thi...yeh kaafi nahi tha kya tapak gayi chandalikha...MS main😡..comeon yaar duggu apni naani ke ghar gaye the kisi shaitan ya bhoot ya chor ke ghar nhai😡this lady has no feelings for others...😡..kaise mana kardiya even wen RJ requested her to allow duggu to live there for few more time😡..felt very bad for Ms..esp RJ😭

yeh M's itne achhe kyun hain...czn't they fix g3😡..actually kal mujhe ak par bhi bahut gussa aayi...kab tak yeh chup rahegi...saas ka mann behlane ke chakkar main apni maa ko rula rqhi hain😡 but one thing yest even ak was also sort of angry..but she shud have told g3 to live duggu there🤢
seriously g3 is such an disgusting lady...😡

janhavi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
its only naitik who can handle his mom and her attitude...!!
G3 has no feelings for others at all. Har baar mera munna, mera lalla, mera pota, meri bahu🤪, G3 has nothing to think beyond I me and myself, such a mean lady.😡

G3 will only understand RJs feelings when she faces the similar thing, woh jab hoga tab hoga😆, par i hope aisa hona chahiye..!! 😳
DwarfStars thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambofan

I think Akshara is also at fault for whatever happened today. Any girl should not completely forget her maayka at any stage in life. And if you are so sensible about fulfilling all your responsibilities, then you should know what to do as a daughter. By not coming and making Duggu familiar with her maternal home, she is hurting her maa veryyy badly. I don't if this is true for India or not but in Pakistani culture it is very normal for daughters to spend one day every week at their maayka if its in the same city. I'm sure India mein bhi aisa hi hota hoga. Then why do they show in the dramas as if going to the maayka is the biggest issue. I literally felt like crying on seeing RJ so upset.
And for Gayatri, she is sooo... 😡 " Chal lalla, chal lalla.." laughing n laughing n holding onto lalla tight jaisey uska boyfriend ho !!!!! 😡

@bold: I completely agree with that. Akshara should have stood up for her Maayka people (in yesterday's epi), especially when their (M's) sole rescuer, Naitik isn't around. Isn't it her duty as a daughter to keep the self-respect of her family intact? Moreover, I felt she was too easy on Naksh yesterday. He should have been rebuked for his misbehaviour in the Maheshwari mansion. 

Having said that, I agree it's easier said than done. The way Akshara has managed to carry through, w/o the VERY support system she has always depended upon, is commendable.👏
Edited by DwarfStars - 11 years ago
shruthi.sweety thumbnail

Originally posted by: DwarfStars

@bold: I completely agree with that. Akshara should have stood up for her Maayka people (in yesterday's epi), especially when their (M's) sole rescuer, Naitik isn't around. Isn't it her duty as a daughter to keep the self-respect of her family intact? Moreover, I felt she was too easy on Naksh yesterday. He should have been rebuked for his misbehaviour in the Maheshwari mansion. 

Having said that, I agree it's easier said than done. The way Akshara has managed to carry through, w/o the VERY support system she has always depended upon, is commendable.👏

well said..yeh ak bhi na...apne saas ki mann behlane ki chakkar main apni maa ko rula rahe hain..😭
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
kabhi kabhi soch thi hun...yeh cVS nk ko coma bhejne ke bajay g3 ko bhejna chayiye thi...sabke life main peace hote the kas kar Naksh aur duggu ke life main😃
shruthi.sweety thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayo2424

Precap was heart wrenching. 😭

U cud see her tarap! 😭

sach main very emotional precap...😭hope yeh nk bahut jald coma se bahar aa jaye...today's last part also the way ak shattered made me😭