Members Lounge

Celebrating Birthday of Dear Comrade A_soul ! (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 16

Page 1 Page 15
Page   of 16

A_Soul

IF-Rockerz

A_Soul

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by A_Soul

Ohhh... tear in my eyes... Only u can call me that... so yes Lin's Heta...!

Just to mention... Heta mean Lovable! 

Either you can have HIM feed you (Don't dare imagine his lips in place of that piece of cake- his eyes tell you it could be! *evil smirk*)

Let me tell you what i have imagined... he is feeding me the cake... which i ate.. little cream of cake was there near my lips n he came forward to have it from his lips... !! Blush blush blush...!!

Loved your comments dear! Brought happy tears into my eyes. And yes, you will always be my Heta...Lin's Lovable Young Heta, you truly are! And whoa!! You really did go wild with your imagination in HIM feeding it to you!!! *shakes head and laughs* Glad to know you enjoyed your day to the fullest! Birthdays are special and I thank God for giving you to be part of our lives...we are so glad you are alive and here, dear!!! 

You all are differently special for me.

we are connected by emotions, feelings and thoughts..  we start the journey from where normally journey ends.. or I should say a point where journey reaches to the mid-way!!!

AND THAT's THE SPECIALITY of OUR FRIENDSHIP...!!

You all like..

Fragrance, it doesn't matter if I haven't seen the flower

Light, it doesn't matter if I don't know where the source is

Faith, it doesn't matter if haven't seen the god

A soul, it doesn't matter if I haven't touch the body

Three important bridges, who are responsible to connect all of us beautifully ..Let me thank them..

God- For making this world and all of us.. And for leading us all to the decision to watch IPK and join IF

IF & IPK ppl .. who come up with idea of this forum and the show..

AND Lin .. for her writing talent, her story because of which we are here.. [and that's y lin u r little bit more special, m sure everyone will agree with me]

Yes anyone at my place will say, I will cherish this for my lifetime..and yes I will also say the same.. But you guys have no idea how many times in lifetime I will come at this thread just to see how much fun all had.. you guys have no idea how many times in lifetime I will read each of that word you have said to me..you guys have no idea what u all has given me..!!!

If anyone find the words to match my feeling to thank you all and to say how much I love you.. do let me know...!

Heta, after reading all this...I am speechless, dear...there is nothing I can say, your verses, your words, your love...they reach out and embrace all of those who love you in this land of Arhasia. I must say the love for IPKKND brought us together and we are definitely indebted to GOD for this path that we took. The path of IPKKND, the path of IF and the path of creating Arhasia...*sigh* I know I must say more but I cannot. I simply cannot. Words fail me. And darn! How can words fail a writer? But it can. When emotions overpower one's verbal mind...Heta dear, the words you spoke here, I am certain, echoes in everyone's heart. But you were the only one, so far, who was strong enough to make verbal those feelings in you...Thank you dear. Thank you for being  a mirror. And above all, thank you my dear Comrades and readers...for coming into my silent life...

As my special day is ending... may i ask for more gifts...

so can i ask you guys, if u have to dedicate a song to me which one it could be... and no happy birthday songs plzzz...

Also u have privelege to ask me any damn question and i cross my heart n give u the honest answer...  come on SHOOT!!!

Ah, late but really, do you think I would let go of this chance? I will not give you a song that suits you today. That I will give you some other day. 
But for now, I will give you a song that fits your name: Jesse McCartney's BEAUTIFUL SOUL.

Oh and I get to ask you a question? Hm. Just one, eh? *scratches head with deep thought* If the world was to end next day, and you had 24 hours to go, what would you do in those 24 hours? 
P. S. This is just a question to one's heart. The Lord won't end the world next day, guaranteed. He is watching over us and we are safe for now! *smiles up at the ceiling* 

A writer is in short of words... oh my my... thats ok dear as far as i can feel ur feelings...!! and yes true said, what i hv wrote is actually mirror of everyone's emotions.

Wow what a beautiful song dedication... LOVED IT!! Muhaaa.. n Hugs...

There is no restriction to ask only a question, u can ask as many as u want...
 OK so now coming you your question...  

1st of all thought of last 24hrs and then i m going to die.. that thought itself thrills n excites me a lot... n usually i forget everything in excitement... I think i will definitely fulfill my following wishes..

• Will write a letter to each n every special ones of my life, and make them aware about those feeling which i have for them n have never ever told them, about my thoughts over the time we have spent together... which i never able to and will not be able to tell face to face... 
  • Will definitely inked the tattoo...  will cut my hair in most weird yet stylish way.. will wore those cloths which i wanted to from so long.. and by putting load music on roads will dance with everyone around
  • as you have asked, the world is going to end so there is no point in doing charity but 4 me  my life is ending so will love to spread smile on the faces who lives in pain just because of lack of money.. that i am usually doing even now, but they are really small gestures so here it will be a big one... 
  • And last but not the least will share my real name and a photo with you all with a msg "see you soon at other side of world and in next birth - A Dying Soul"

The only wish will remain unfulfilled is that i didn't get to know who is the one made for me...Unhappy But I know I LOVE HIM!!!

And Lin.. i dont want to miss any fraction of sec to feel how the world is going to end and how m i going to die... i want to live my dying moment to the fullest just like the living ones.. so I will have only 23hr to do all this...Wink

Edited by A_Soul - 15 December 2012 at 11:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Celebrating Birthday of Dear Comrade A_soul ! (Page 16)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aquiline

IF-Dazzler

Aquiline

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged

1st of all thought of last 24hrs and then i m going to die.. that thought itself thrills n excites me a lot... n usually i forget everything in excitement... I think i will definitely fulfill my following wishes..

• Will write a letter to each n every special ones of my life, and make them aware about those feeling which i have for them n have never ever told them, about my thoughts over the time we have spent together... which i never able to and will not be able to tell face to face... 
  • Will definitely inked the tattoo...  will cut my hair in most weird yet stylish way.. will wore those cloths which i wanted to from so long.. and by putting load music on roads will dance with everyone around
  • as you have asked, the world is going to end so there is no point in doing charity but 4 me  my life is ending so will love to spread smile on the faces who lives in pain just because of lack of money.. that i am usually doing even now, but they are really small gestures so here it will be a big one... 
  • And last but not the least will share my real name and a photo with you all with a msg "see you soon at other side of world and in next birth - A Dying Soul"

The only wish will remain unfulfilled is that i didn't get to know who is the one made for me...Unhappy But I know I LOVE HIM!!!

And Lin.. i dont want to miss any fraction of sec to feel how the world is going to end and how m i going to die... i want to live my dying moment to the fullest just like the living ones.. so I will have only 23hr to do all this...Wink

Its weird but I knew you would answer it this way. If it was anyone else I would have feared asking that question but I knew there was something in your that would see that question in the right spirit. But I will tell you this: your spirit was so willing and eager to brave the answer that I was surprised nevertheless but its outburst of joy! Yes, there was clearly a joy in the answer that could have easily been a sad answer for many others...I am so happy to see your answer and I can only hug you for you being you. I can never stop admiring you. 
And who said that wish will be unfulfilled? If you wish with all your heart, at the end of the 23rd hour, you will be standing in the crowd, before the man whom the Lord wanted you to be destined for. And one hour, darling, you have one hour to be with him. And then you shall die in his arms, with that fulfilled smile that all is perfect in your dreams and in your real world. And you will thank God before the light envelopes the world and all ends...
And then when you come to "the other world" we will meet again and you can introduce your man to us! *wink* Would love to meet that lucky  man!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hoopoeshassA_Soul

A_Soul

IF-Rockerz

A_Soul

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Its weird but I knew you would answer it this way. If it was anyone else I would have feared asking that question but I knew there was something in your that would see that question in the right spirit. But I will tell you this: your spirit was so willing and eager to brave the answer that I was surprised nevertheless but its outburst of joy! Yes, there was clearly a joy in the answer that could have easily been a sad answer for many others...I am so happy to see your answer and I can only hug you for you being you. I can never stop admiring you
And who said that wish will be unfulfilled? If you wish with all your heart, at the end of the 23rd hour, you will be standing in the crowd, before the man whom the Lord wanted you to be destined for. And one hour, darling, you have one hour to be with him. And then you shall die in his arms, with that fulfilled smile that all is perfect in your dreams and in your real world. And you will thank God before the light envelopes the world and all ends...
And then when you come to "the other world" we will meet again and you can introduce your man to us! *wink* Would love to meet that lucky  man!! 

Ohhh girl... v definitely have heart to heart connection... ur words always gives me inner happiness which reflect on my face for long time...
Actually thats true.. i can meet him in last hr.. and dying in him arms wow... so romantic...m already in dream world..!!

Aquilinehoopoeshass

Aquiline

IF-Dazzler

Aquiline

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Ohhh girl... v definitely have heart to heart connection... ur words always gives me inner happiness which reflect on my face for long time...
Actually thats true.. i can meet him in last hr.. and dying in him arms wow... so romantic...m already in dream world..!!

*giggle* Oh, Heta...
Happy Birthdayagain, dearest!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavhoopoeshassA_Soul

hoopoe

IF-Dazzler

hoopoe

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
 Dear soul,

Edited by hoopoe - 17 December 2012 at 4:57am

AquilineshassA_Soul

A_Soul

IF-Rockerz

A_Soul

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Dear soul, </font>

<p align="center"></p>

Indeed true words... Echo my... Naaa... Our feelings...!!!

Aquilinehoopoeshass

Aura7

Aura7

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
SOUL MY DEAR...

Hug Hug Hug HugHugHugHug

Hope you will accept an apology from me because i couldnt wish you on you big day i was too caught up with the exam stess and had a very busy time at home after that.Unhappy

But here it goes ...Tongue

AURA WISHING YOU...

CUT THIS CHOCO CAKE FIRST...SmileSmileSmile

BALLOONSSmile

MY GIFT FOR YOUSmile

SPECIALLY BAKED CAKE BY AURA FOR SOULSmile

NOW OPEN YOUR MOUTH...Tongue

COME ON EVERYBODY, HAVE A SLICE OF OUR SPCIAL CAKESmile

Here is a queue of people, who came with me, infront of the cottage to wish you happy Birthday...

HOODED LADY'S MESSENGER

OUR ECLECTUS PARROT

LIN'S PIGEON

MY RAINBOW RIDER

FORTUNE

ARUSHI'S MONKEYSmile

SHAS AS THE REPRESENTATIVE OF AURA-SHAS COMEDY CORPORATION 

AURALIN WITH OUR TOKEN OF LOVE

*SURPRISE* LORDY!!!!HeartDay DreamingDead

NOW PARTY TIME GIRLS...!! ROCK IT OUT!!!Smile

SEE WHAT ARUSHI'S BOY HAS DONE...!!LOLLOLLOL

ONCE AGAIN MY BUTTERFLY WISHING YOU...Smile

Edited by Aura7 - 11 January 2013 at 5:16am

AquilineshassA_Soul

A_Soul

IF-Rockerz

A_Soul

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Aura... My Dearie... YOU are finally HERE...
I so so so missed you!!!

And what... An appology... Oh come.. what for it is..???
So what if you cant come in person here to wish me on that day... m sure you had remembered me in your prayers and wished me virtually...!!

Ooo two cakes for me... wow i finished both Eating a whole cake animated emoticon

not to worry i hv keep one piece for you.. here it is...
slice of cake emoticon

Ohhh i love all your gifts dear... but more than that.. b'day wishes from all of the cutie pies... wow.. u made my day..!! the one lordy send is the BEST one, with obvious reasons...Blushing
Ahhh Eclectus is here... how are u baby, i missed you too.. kisses and guava for you dear!!

Hey where are d Hard drinks...Gosh..!! there he is.. arushy's boy drank all my hard drinks.. naughty one!!

Chocolates??? chocolate box emoticon

LOVE u AURA...!!

@Aura n Lin: dont you think so you girls should name our darling eclectus n pigeon?? Haan?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7shass

Post Reply New Post

Go to top