Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

Celebrating Birthday of Dear Comrade A_soul ! (Page 15)

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by revathysugathan

dear A_Soul

Am too late aren't I? Sorry abt that. Too many things to be done that I had to be away from IF for a few days.

But better late than never rt? May God give u all that u wish for today and throughout the year..Happy Birthday darling Smile
Oh dear... Wishes are always welcome whenever it comes... Thank you So much... !!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

having connection issues dear..cnt post a song here.. buthere's da dedication..

DIL CHAHTA HAI...
Big smile
Love choice of Song Shassy... muhaaa...!!!

Originally posted by bablio09

Hi Soul,
Happy birthday once again. hope you had a wonderful day.  am not too good at song selection and you said no to B;day song so here's one from me.  I simply like this airtel ad and this song.  hope you'll like it too.  if you dont i will delete i

HAR EK FRIEND ZAROORI HOTA HAI

Chai ke liye jaise toast hota hai
Vaise har ek friend zaroori hota hai
Aise har ek friend zaroori hota hai
Koi subah paanch baje neend se jagaye
Koi raat ko teen baje jaan bachaye

Ek teri kadki mein sharing kare
Aur tere budget mein sneak in kare
Koi nature se guest koi host hota hai
Par har ek friend zaroori hota hai
Ek ghadi ghadi kaam aaye par kabhi kabhi call kare
Ek kabhi kabhi kaam aaye aur ghadi ghadi call kare

Gossip ka koi ghoomta phirta satellite
Koi sath rahe toh kar de sab alright
Koi effortless koi forced hota hai
Lekin har ek friend zaroori hota hai

Chatroom friend koi classroom friend
Koi bike pe race wala vroom vroom friend
Shopping mall wala shopping friend
Exam hall wala copying friend
Movie buddy groovie buddy

Hi buddy... bye buddy
Joke buddy poke buddy
Gaana buddy shaana buddy
Chaddi buddy yaar buddy
Kutte ... kamine
Everybody... sab buddy
A to Z

Gin din ke naam bheja roast hota hai
Par har ek friend zaroori hota hai
Lekin har ek friend zaroori hota hai
Guys guys principal.. principal.. principal..
la la la... la la...
Har Friend Zaroori hai, yaar!

Oh bablio... bablio dear... dont you dare to delete it... Its my fav ad gingle... and also it is an assinged ringtone for all my friens...! The lyrics of it is by heart t me..!! M so happy u dedicate it to me...!! Wow... flying kiss to you tooo.. muuuhaaa!!!

Edited by A_Soul - 13 December 2012 at 5:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leafs

First of all, your words were just beautiful, sweetheart you conveyed your message loud and clear. Our bond here is really weird isn't it.  We don't know anything about each other except getting a little glimpse of each other's personality now and then, but the love and friendship is so genuine.

This would be my choice of song for you:

Oh tite song of friends... Wah wah.. i do watch this serial sometimes... Nice one.. Like It!!Smile

OOO such nice and lovely words for me... thank you... Love u!!

Originally posted by kushipugly

A SONG DEDICATED TO A_SOUL,
A SONG DEDICATED TO  OUR FRIENDSHIP
& OUR LOVE FOR IPKKND

I will cherish this friendship & this love for my show forever !!

oohhh pugly... dil ki sambhali hui dhadkano ko fir se behka diya... I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoe

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

soul dear.. u dont have to thank us for anything dear... in fact we have to thank u for giving us opportunity to get together and celebrate this wonderful day... It has brought us all together!!! so thank u dear... i cannot agree more that it is destiny/fate that made all of us watch IPK then join IF and then read this wonderful story written by our darling Lin and be friends to people we havent even met or seen... And now look at us, I can say I am close to u guys more than the people I meet everyday... U guys are beautiful people with a golden heart... I may not know you that well personally or have seen u.. but i can say I cherish the friendship i share with u guys... So keep that smile on your face Innwallio ... 
I LOve You All!!! Thank u for accepting me... Hug 

P.S. Farwa... the war is still on baby... we aint giving up on ASR!! Wink Lordy ASR meraa haiii... bas. 

HugFeelings are mutual dear... !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoe

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Waiting waiting... for my gift and questions... anyone here???
whats your real name or nick nameBig smile

As i mentioned in my msg.. the speciality of our relationship is that we dont know yet we know each other... so i would love to keep it as it is..!!
Regarding the nick name.. my real name is quite short one so i dont have any nick name but ya my dad call me with special name and it is PAPLU, and it is very special for me so i would like only he call me with it!

where r you fromBig smile

M from India, more specificaly Gujarat... A proud guju girl..!!

do u have any siblingsBig smile

Yes i do have... one elder sis and she is married!!

you told me yr elderlies looking for possible groomsBig smile who's lucky guyBig smile

I naver had nor have a boyfriend in my life... so the search is on dear...!!

OK, me having a big heart today & as you have asked a gift, i m gifting u MY ASR in yr dreams!!

Ok, i m going now,.
see u tomorrow & i want answersBig smile
BIG HUGSHug
so you a gujrati girl Smile
 now i will call u paplu too because you ineed are papluHug
& yes, one day lucky will soon find this palu girl & you two will live happily everafter(amen)

Edited by kushipugly - 13 December 2012 at 10:43am

bablio09hoopoeshass

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged

As i mentioned in my msg.. the speciality of our relationship is that we dont know yet we know each other... so i would love to keep it as it is..!!
Regarding the nick name.. my real name is quite short one so i dont have any nick name but ya my dad call me with special name and it is PAPLU, and it is very special for me so i would like only he call me with it!

you told me yr elderlies looking for possible groomsBig smile who's lucky guyBig smile

OK, me having a big heart today & as you have asked a gift, i m gifting u MY ASR in yr dreams!!

Ok, i m going now,.
BIG HUGSHug
& yes, one day lucky will soon find this palu girl & you two will live happily everafter(amen)
Nooo... only my dad can call me paplu... not even my mom... plzz understand!!
N yes AMEN...!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoeshasskushipugly

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Ok, i m going now,.
BIG HUGSHug
Nooo... only my dad can call me paplu... not even my mom... plzz understand!!
N yes AMEN...!!
aww!!
thats so sweetSmile sweet father daughter relationship!!!!
yes, i do understandSmile.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavhoopoeshassA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Ohhh... tear in my eyes... Only u can call me that... so yes Lin's Heta...!

Just to mention... Heta mean Lovable! 

Either you can have HIM feed you (Don't dare imagine his lips in place of that piece of cake- his eyes tell you it could be! *evil smirk*)

Let me tell you what i have imagined... he is feeding me the cake... which i ate.. little cream of cake was there near my lips n he came forward to have it from his lips... !! Blush blush blush...!!

Loved your comments dear! Brought happy tears into my eyes. And yes, you will always be my Heta...Lin's Lovable Young Heta, you truly are! And whoa!! You really did go wild with your imagination in HIM feeding it to you!!! *shakes head and laughs* Glad to know you enjoyed your day to the fullest! Birthdays are special and I thank God for giving you to be part of our lives...we are so glad you are alive and here, dear!!! 

You all are differently special for me.

we are connected by emotions, feelings and thoughts..  we start the journey from where normally journey ends.. or I should say a point where journey reaches to the mid-way!!!

AND THAT's THE SPECIALITY of OUR FRIENDSHIP...!!

You all like..

Fragrance, it doesn't matter if I haven't seen the flower

Light, it doesn't matter if I don't know where the source is

Faith, it doesn't matter if haven't seen the god

A soul, it doesn't matter if I haven't touch the body

Three important bridges, who are responsible to connect all of us beautifully ..Let me thank them..

God- For making this world and all of us.. And for leading us all to the decision to watch IPK and join IF

IF & IPK ppl .. who come up with idea of this forum and the show..

AND Lin .. for her writing talent, her story because of which we are here.. [and that's y lin u r little bit more special, m sure everyone will agree with me]

Yes anyone at my place will say, I will cherish this for my lifetime..and yes I will also say the same.. But you guys have no idea how many times in lifetime I will come at this thread just to see how much fun all had.. you guys have no idea how many times in lifetime I will read each of that word you have said to me..you guys have no idea what u all has given me..!!!

If anyone find the words to match my feeling to thank you all and to say how much I love you.. do let me know...!

Heta, after reading all this...I am speechless, dear...there is nothing I can say, your verses, your words, your love...they reach out and embrace all of those who love you in this land of Arhasia. I must say the love for IPKKND brought us together and we are definitely indebted to GOD for this path that we took. The path of IPKKND, the path of IF and the path of creating Arhasia...*sigh* I know I must say more but I cannot. I simply cannot. Words fail me. And darn! How can words fail a writer? But it can. When emotions overpower one's verbal mind...Heta dear, the words you spoke here, I am certain, echoes in everyone's heart. But you were the only one, so far, who was strong enough to make verbal those feelings in you...Thank you dear. Thank you for being  a mirror. And above all, thank you my dear Comrades and readers...for coming into my silent life...

As my special day is ending... may i ask for more gifts...

so can i ask you guys, if u have to dedicate a song to me which one it could be... and no happy birthday songs plzzz...

Also u have privelege to ask me any damn question and i cross my heart n give u the honest answer...  come on SHOOT!!!

Ah, late but really, do you think I would let go of this chance? I will not give you a song that suits you today. That I will give you some other day. 
But for now, I will give you a song that fits your name: Jesse McCartney's BEAUTIFUL SOUL.

Oh and I get to ask you a question? Hm. Just one, eh? *scratches head with deep thought* If the world was to end next day, and you had 24 hours to go, what would you do in those 24 hours? 
P. S. This is just a question to one's heart. The Lord won't end the world next day, guaranteed. He is watching over us and we are safe for now! *smiles up at the ceiling* 

hoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top