Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

xodramalover

IF-Sizzlerz

xodramalover

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
When Arjun was telling Ovi to come to Calcutta for treatment I was shocked he did not mention to come along with someone else.  He was just like: come to Calcutta for treatment.  If I was the one calling Ovi I would say to come with someone or go and get her myself.  I think how Ovi feels and acts towards Arjun has some merit.  (I do not mean to hurt anyone with this post.)

Edited by xodramalover - 11 December 2012 at 9:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapizonankoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Arjun a caring husband?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashfaque2012

IF-Sizzlerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Ovi need go to hell. Why Arjun is  a caring husband  a witch like ovi? Sorry to say any one feel hurt or India-forum rule break.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

recoupSNoshinRamanRKRaghav4Uprityy89

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
You are Violating Rule Number #7

Originally posted by ashfaque2012

Ovi need go to hell. Why Arjun is  a caring husband  a witch like ovi? Sorry to say any one feel hurt or India-forum rule break.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RamanRKRaghav4UDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
TS   I agree with you completely...No need to feel bad writing this post..

Arjun is not caring husband...he may be wanting this baby..but no care in the world for wife.  Wait till he sees his ex lover...All the prayers to devi maa for Ovi with go POOOF

If Ovi's condition requires world renoun OBGYN Dr. Dutt-A and him only, and especially if Ovi was hospitalized just a day b4 Arjun should have made sure he went back to fetch her or called ArMan the ILs for one of them to bring her with care..Just telling Ovi to join him in Kolkata is bit uncaring and nonchallant comments IMHO.

What and how Ovi feels abt Arjun's attitude and efforts in this marriage is totally right...Dude has no love for his wife..But slept with her so prego, now he must take care of the baby as he wants heir..But not the mother who is giving him this child..Wait till he sees his ex lover MMLA Purvi with the 8 mo bump..

We know once Ovi sees Arjun-Purvi she will go into her next pain- hysteria and lose the child..Ovi should have never married nor taken this dude Arjun back...He is not worthy of her...He deserves the likes of Purvi..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapixodramaloverkoolsadhu1000

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Well, I agree with you. If he was caring, Ovi couldn't have fely insecured. Even when he left for Kolkata he never called his inlaws about his travel plans and just left his preggo wife with servants...very uncaring in my humble opinion...and now comes ex-flame, even the love for his child will go outta window...

koolsadhu1000xodramaloverDabulls23

xodramalover

IF-Sizzlerz

xodramalover

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Well, I agree with you. If he was caring, Ovi couldn't have fely insecured. Even when he left for Kolkata he never called his inlaws about his travel plans and just left his preggo wife with servants...very uncaring in my humble opinion...and now comes ex-flame, even the love for his child will go outta window...

Nice observation about Arjun's departure to Calcutta.. I didn't think about that.

altuphalu

altuphalu

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I think that this is a blooper. Just like Purvi being shown pregnant and then in some scenes not being shown pregnant.

They give so much thought to some scenes like the one where Arjun forgot his briefcase and why he would need to go back  and get his briefcase instead of asking his secretary to send him a copy. 

The PR team is just gliding through without putting in any effort. They are not under scrutiny for TRP's any more so why put in the effort.

-LiveLaughLove-xodramaloverbonibright

xodramalover

IF-Sizzlerz

xodramalover

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by altuphalu

I think that this is a blooper. Just like Purvi being shown pregnant and then in some scenes not being shown pregnant.

They give so much thought to some scenes like the one where Arjun forgot his briefcase and why he would need to go back  and get his briefcase instead of asking his secretary to send him a copy. 

The PR team is just gliding through without putting in any effort. They are not under scrutiny for TRP's any more so why put in the effort.

Maybe, maybe not.  When the leap began, Arjun did seem like he was trying to have a good relationship with Ovi.  Just lately his actions seems werid.  The CVs should be paying attention to their work no matter what though...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top