Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Never mind

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged

The epi was disjointed. And I am being polite. 

Indu is handing gifts to the ladies in the line (why her and no other kid will remain a mystery to me). Mysterious Indira lookalike is at the back of the line and is running away from the line when she trips and falls. And lo! Indu is right there to hold her.

Mysterious Indira wipes the tears off Indu's face. If her left hand is the burnt one, then why does she cover the right one? And of the right one was covered, then how did the entire hand show when she was wiping Indu's tears? Editing bloopers there. 

By now, I am thoroughly annoyed with Indu. Why can't she tell her teacher that she needs to talk to one of the ladies who was in the same queue?? Does she have to make a nuisance of herself? However, the only sensible question in the entire epi came from her. "Ek insaan ke itne humshakal kaise ho sakte hain??"

Then chor-police starts. Smarty-pants hits her teacher with the gulel and gets off the bus. To my utter surprise, the teacher caught her (smart lady!). Then, suddenly, out of nowhere, Mysterious Indira appears and hits teacher with a stone. The scene also includes a man perched on a tree singing a love song. Why? No idea.

Then, again, Indu gives teacher the slip and runs all over the place without even getting noticed! Then again, teacher appears from nowhere and catches Indu who sees  Mysterious Indira get into her bus. She struggles out of teacher's grasp and climbs onto the vehicle carrier.

Kutumb is back to being herself. And Savita, in true vamp style, is eavesdropping. She's perfecting her expressions...aankhen matkana and all.

One thing confuses me. Either the inhabitants of the SN chidiyaghar believe that Zara is Indira or they don't. Today's dialogues sounded as though they believe she is Zara who can replace Indira. Today, Rishi was talking to Indira's photo and mentioning Zara instead of Shrimatiji. There is a disconnect there. Anyway, as is the requirement of the story, they miss each other.

Never mind.

Edited by AllThingsNice - 11 December 2012 at 11:21am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangrupzgal-Sachin-nutan7twilapalingenesis....Diya....PeraltaGarrantylieslAngels_Sweetz-PD--Sandy-ashne

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
yes i have seen his talk with Indira's photo chalo atleast he almost stopped saying my heart says LOL
i think CVs told him you have to say now your heart says she is Zara not Indira Wink

about other things i felt the scenes are clumsy Silly

i am disappointed not to see much of Rati as lahorewali, i wish her track starts with full-on soonBig smile

by the way i loved savitha saree and her getup, she is looking cute villain Wink Embarrassed

and i am shocked SN & Rishi forgot shweta so easily who gave her 8 years to them Silly - such an ungrateful people or should i tell CVs want to show people forget shweta soon and imagine Zara at the place of shweta Wink when Indira returns from lahore Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatAllThingsNice

palingenesis IF-Rockerz
palingenesis
palingenesis

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
No comments Kanan! D not so creative team of HD r clutching at straws and it is apparent! M laughing at ur description of dat fella perched atop a tree and crooning away! Hahahaha! As for d increasing obnoxious behaviour of Indu dat is something which in Ila land qualifies as cute choti Hitlergiri!

Edited by luminos3 - 11 December 2012 at 9:02am

twilaAllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by luminos3

No comments Kanan! D not so creative team of HD r clutching at straws and it is apparent! M laughing at ur description of dat fella perched atop a tree and crooning away! Hahahaha! As for d increasing obnoxious behaviour of Indu dat is something which in Ila land qualifies as cute choti Hitlergiri!

Did you watch the epi, Hema? 

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i havent watched thanks for the post kananWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...Mels...

Please watch it. Would love to have your thoughts Smile

PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luminos3

hayee so cute teacher par patar phekaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed hitlergiri sahi karthi hai choti hitler
ROFLROFL

twilaAllThingsNice

PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Originally posted by ...Mels...

Please watch it. Would love to have your thoughts Smile

kanan the only thing ive watched is the BD filled zashi scene yesterday i cannot stand this torture!Ouch

and the pattar pheko bit is just making meDead

also rajinis post of how she treats rishi gosh ye maa beti ki amazing jodi wah wah!!

i prefered zara as badi hitler
choti is already showing her rang roop when this mental one is aroundLOLLOL

twilaAllThingsNice

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index