change in rishi

kulbirkang thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i m not liking the way rishi is hurrying for his marriage with zara...🤢
this is derogating the character of rishi...
rishi who was shown that he loves INDIRA truly is now in a hurry to marry zara...
the cvs should show consistency in the character of rishi one day they show that rishi loves indira and is not able to accept ZARA and other day they show that rishi is proposing zara irrespective of that zara is INDIRA or not...
i hope that this mystery of zara and indira is cleared soon and till then rishi is shown that his love for INDIRA is divine and true and rishi should not go for the INDIRA'S lookalike zara...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kulbirkang

i m not liking the way rishi is hurrying for his marriage with zara...🤢

this is derogating the character of rishi...
rishi who was shown that he loves INDIRA truly is now in a hurry to marry zara...
the cvs should show consistency in the character of rishi one day they show that rishi loves indira and is not able to accept ZARA and other day they show that rishi is proposing zara irrespective of that zara is INDIRA or not...
i hope that this mystery of zara and indira is cleared soon and till then rishi is shown that his love for INDIRA is divine and true and rishi should not go for the INDIRA'S lookalike zara...

i too agree that mystery of zara should be revealed as early as possible.
rishi is behind zara from the day one he saw her . could not propose because of swrta's presence. once this obstacle  is removed .he became ready to marry Zara . so no change in his character as such. his intimation makes him believe zara is Indira even he was ready to die for her. the change was shown after leap not now. 
light_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They need to give dialogues more precise and basically if you luk at SV and his expressions he always tries to convey that rishi is feeling 4 indira only which is true frm beginning and thats what d cvs also want him to do. But these days i thnk deliberately the dialogues contain zara so dat d confusion is maintaind. And that i dont thnk is needed. The luk-alikes and current zaras dilemma is pretty gud to keep d mystery goin.
I agree wid u consistncy in confusion is also requird. It may cum soon. Rishi wil go thru many changes frm nw on . So lets enjy wait n watch n enjy SV
kulbirkang thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nutan7

i too agree that mystery of zara should be revealed as early as possible.
rishi is behind zara from the day one he saw her . could not propose because of swrta's presence. once this obstacle  is removed .he became ready to marry Zara . so no change in his character as such. his intimation makes him believe zara is Indira even he was ready to die for her. the change was shown after leap not now. 

i think you have not watched past thursday's episode on 6th december...
where rishi was holding the photo of indira and was thinking about the question asked by zara that will rishi love zara even if zara is proved to be not indira and rishi was confused that if by selecting zara will that not be cheating with Indira...
and on the very next day rishi proposed to zara...
kiran_rati thumbnail
waiting for the mystery to get revealed as soon as possible
suspense is killing
HC_Meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hoping to see the story unfolding ...