change in rishi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kulbirkang

Groupbie

kulbirkang

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
i m not liking the way rishi is hurrying for his marriage with zara...Dead
this is derogating the character of rishi...
rishi who was shown that he loves INDIRA truly is now in a hurry to marry zara...
the cvs should show consistency in the character of rishi one day they show that rishi loves indira and is not able to accept ZARA and other day they show that rishi is proposing zara irrespective of that zara is INDIRA or not...
i hope that this mystery of zara and indira is cleared soon and till then rishi is shown that his love for INDIRA is divine and true and rishi should not go for the INDIRA'S lookalike zara...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28-Sachin-AllThingsNicekiran_rati--Divya--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "change in rishi" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nutan7

Goldie

nutan7

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulbirkang

rishi who was shown that he loves INDIRA truly is now in a hurry to marry zara...
the cvs should show consistency in the character of rishi one day they show that rishi loves indira and is not able to accept ZARA and other day they show that rishi is proposing zara irrespective of that zara is INDIRA or not...
i hope that this mystery of zara and indira is cleared soon and till then rishi is shown that his love for INDIRA is divine and true and rishi should not go for the INDIRA'S lookalike zara...
 i too agree that mystery of zara should be revealed as early as possible.
rishi is behind zara from the day one he saw her . could not propose because of swrta's presence. once this obstacle  is removed .he became ready to marry Zara . so no change in his character as such. his intimation makes him believe zara is Indira even he was ready to die for her. the change was shown after leap not now. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkang

light_28

Goldie

light_28

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
They need to give dialogues more precise and basically if you luk at SV and his expressions he always tries to convey that rishi is feeling 4 indira only which is true frm beginning and thats what d cvs also want him to do. But these days i thnk deliberately the dialogues contain zara so dat d confusion is maintaind. And that i dont thnk is needed. The luk-alikes and current zaras dilemma is pretty gud to keep d mystery goin.
I agree wid u consistncy in confusion is also requird. It may cum soon. Rishi wil go thru many changes frm nw on . So lets enjy wait n watch n enjy SV

kulbirkang

kulbirkang

Groupbie

kulbirkang

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutan7

Originally posted by kulbirkang

i too agree that mystery of zara should be revealed as early as possible.
rishi is behind zara from the day one he saw her . could not propose because of swrta's presence. once this obstacle  is removed .he became ready to marry Zara . so no change in his character as such. his intimation makes him believe zara is Indira even he was ready to die for her. the change was shown after leap not now. 
i think you have not watched past thursday's episode on 6th december...
where rishi was holding the photo of indira and was thinking about the question asked by zara that will rishi love zara even if zara is proved to be not indira and rishi was confused that if by selecting zara will that not be cheating with Indira...
and on the very next day rishi proposed to zara...

nutan7

kiran_rati

IF-Rockerz

kiran_rati

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
waiting for the mystery to get revealed as soon as possible
suspense is killing

kulbirkang

sumitbigfan

Goldie