Episode 143 Discussion: 11th Dec 2012

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 143  Discussion: 11th Dec 2012

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? πŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
  • The link to Previous Episode thread if anyone wants to trace and post/thoughts therehttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3336953

Cheers,
SD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Episode 143  Discussion- EOD Summary

The Nagging and Dogging Baggage Needs to be Burned

Episode Events
  1. The fight/nag between Padmini, Trishna and Shamsher continues. Trishna reminds Padmini all the good things that Shamsher did for them. Trishna then accuses Padmini that she used Shamsher. Shamsher slaps Trishna at this insensitive comment. He asks Trishna to apologize to Padmini but she does not.
  2. There Madhu sets out from RK Mansion to come to Padmini's house. She meets Radhaji on the way out and has to tell her where she is going and why. Rads asks Madhu to give her apology to Padmini and that she is happy that RK is coming to her mom's house for luncheon.
  3. Madhu reaches Chawl. Is apprehensive of the whole trip with her reminiscing under what circumstances she had been here last time (Shamsher getting caught for attempting to kill RK). Meets Padmini is happy. Shamsher sees her, is happy and avoids to be seen as promised to Padmini. She gets ready to prepare lunch for RK.
  4. At RK mansion, RK is getting ready and accidentally pulls Madhu's dupatta, the one she had worn when he had splashed water on her. He starts remembering other endearing scenes with her. In these lovely moments, he is disturbed by the wiley Dips Bhatia. RK is as usual angry and they have a hate-taunt conversation where Dips taunts that RK is lost in someone's thoughts, at which RK says, its his wife, and if she has any problems and asks her to get out. Dips snubs him saying why just from room, if he had asked her to leave from the world, she would have left. RK is shown leaving the house all in huff. Bittuji tries to stop him, but Radhaji stops him telling him that RK is going to Madhu's place.
  5. There are Chawl, its 3 PM and still there is no RK. Madhu is calling him and Bittuji and either of them is not picking up the phone. Seeing her impatience, Padmini asks her to calm down. In her excitement Madhu lets out that she wanted her to meet Rishabh/Rishu whom Madhu loves. Padmini tells her she already knew that both Madhu and RK love each other in their own manner.
  6. To interfere them Trishna comes. In jealous rage, she tells Madhu that she is disillusioned and that RK does not love her and still seeking revenge. That Padmini no longer lives with Shamsher. And then she curses Madhu for bringing all bad on Maliks and Padmini in her selfishness about RK, that she may never be happy in her pursuits of happiness with RK. Madhu is aghast and leaves the place in all tears.

Episode reviews
Page 1 - HopelessLove, Manonids
Page 2 - Charu, apolloartemis, EscapeMyLove, SD, Soundarya
Page 3 - Coolchick, tanu07, soapbubble, zoya_naziya
Page 4 - kt25
Page 5 - Savz_uniqueblis
Page 6 - Bhakti, SD-take 2,
Page 8 - PreetD
Page 9 - zoya_naziya

Discussion over upcoming Love confession by RK and the promo/SBB/ABP segments
Page 4, 5 and 8 - Discussion between Gurtiluv and kt25
Page 6 - SD

Fun post with Video
Page 9 - Applenpeaches
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
HopelessLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Uh-huh!!! What was that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Madhu, you silly silly girl... WHY?!!! You love to cry so much??!!!πŸ˜•

Khud k pair kar kuladi maarna.. koi tumse seekhe... seriosuly!! Huh!!!

I know you were excited!! dekhaa na.. kaise some people.. or rather.. how you dearest DIDU.. is so envious of you!! BADDUAA DE rahi hai... Huh!!!🀒

She is one loser and just can't accept that.. I am hating this girl... what is her problem.. Khud ki galti accept kaun karega.. everything dumping on Madhu!!!!!

AWWW.. RK... day-dreaming, are you???πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† lage raho!!! πŸ˜†

chalo... Diputz did not tell him anyting... one relief!! But!! WHATT??!! kaha gayab ho gaye tum???
 or is it?? maybe he must have known or he must have not want to meet Maalik .. is liye he did not turn up!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 

and TRISHNA!! she just had to pounce on the opportunity to snub Madhu!!!🀒🀒

What can I say??? It was like someone poured cold water on my face!!!😲

Whats going on RK???? Ohh!!! is it? you trying to make Madhu see who reallly cares for her or something on that line???!! You are confusing me too now...

Agreed. I too would not have gone, not even to PLEASE Madhu... It is just too soon.. excuse me, he tried to KILL me 3 times... not once... Sorry!! I don't have that big heart as you... So is liye he ran away... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by HopelessLove - 11 years ago
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hate trishna
sooo jealous of madhu
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Trishna can be anything but a sister, and Madhu can be anything but selfish. I wish they could have reduced OTT drama of Trishna. Double doze 🀒More than getting emotional, my head started achingπŸ˜‘β€¦..ahhh Madhu is cursed to have a sister like Trishna and destined to love madly a complex man like RK.  I wonder  what kind of life she is destined to liveand how makers are going to develop her story ...….She gives all in her might and perhaps more but gets nothing except heartache in the end, be it from Trishna or RK. …Trishna's curse is a prophecy that Madhu is up for a painful life ahead….I truly felt bad for Madhu Whenever she tries to chase happiness for her life, she ends up hurting herself  badly ...

It seems Dips used her brahamstara on RK secretly and he didn't turn up,  Great !!!! and Trishna instigating Madhu against RK.🀒 But, I pity Trishna as she in not aware of what RK means to her sister now.

Rishbala screwed up by Dips-Trishna comboπŸ˜‘β€¦..ufff……what a headache πŸ€’β€¦.Enjoyed tits and bits of the episode ...RK reminiscing Madhu...and Madhu-paddy short lived  moments ...

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manonids

Trishna can be anything but a sister, and Madhu can be anything but selfish. I wish they could have reduced OTT drama of Trishna. Double doze 🀒More than getting emotional, my head started aching😑'..ahhh Madhu is cursed to have a sister like Trishna and destined to love madly a complex man like RK.  I wonder  what kind of life she is destined to liveand how makers are going to develop her story ...'.She gives all in her might and perhaps more but gets nothing except heartache in the end, be it from Trishna or RK. 'Trishna's curse is a prophecy that Madhu is up for a painful life ahead'.I truly felt bad for Madhu Whenever she tries to chase happiness for her life, she ends up hurting herself  badly ...

It seems Dips used her brahamstara on RK secretly and he didn't turn up,  Great !!!! and Trishna instigating Madhu against RK.🀒 But, I pity Trishna as she in not aware of what RK means to her sister now.

Rishbala screwed up by Dips-Trishna combo😑'..ufff''what a headache 🀒'.Enjoyed tits and bits of the episode ...RK reminiscing Madhu...and Madhu-paddy short lived  moments ...

Agreed, Nids.OuchπŸ‘
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: HopelessLove

Uh-huh!!! What was that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Madhu, you silly silly girl... WHY?!!! You love to cry so much??!!!πŸ˜•

Khud k pair kar kuladi maarna.. koi tumse seekhe... seriosuly!! Huh!!!

I know you were excited!! dekhaa na.. kaise some people.. or rather.. how you dearest DIDU.. is so envious of you!! BADDUAA DE rahi hai... Huh!!!🀒

She is one loser and just can't accept that.. I am hating this girl... what is her problem.. Khud ki galti accept kaun karega.. everything dumping on Madhu!!!!!

AWWW.. RK... day-dreaming, are you???πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† lage raho!!! πŸ˜†

chalo... Diputz did not tell him anyting... one relief!! But!! WHATT??!! kaha gayab ho gaye tum???
 or is it?? maybe he must have known or he must have not want to meet Maalik .. is liye he did not turn up!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 

and TRISHNA!! she just had to pounce on the opportunity to snub Madhu!!!🀒🀒

What can I say??? It was like someone poured cold water on my face!!!😲

Whats going on RK???? Ohh!!! is it? you trying to make Madhu see who reallly cares for her or something on that line???!! You are confusing me too now...

Agreed. I too would not have gone, not even to PLEASE Madhu... It is just too soon.. excuse me, he tried to KILL me 3 times... not once... Sorry!! I don't have that big heart as you... So is liye he ran away... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

she did poison his mind..big relief they didn't show it πŸ˜΅
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
kal wali saari predictions right πŸ€’ khushi se main toh mari jaa rahi hoon ! lo marr gayi πŸ€’ in one epi. Dips, Rads, Padmini, Trishna, Malik , 2 mins RK and the baddua. 

kal dhokha, aaj revenge..frm where did it come back? all those who wanted to watch a dark love story , plz aa jao πŸ˜’

just one respite..RK does love Madhu & she loves him..sooner or later, they will be together and they will NOT be unlucky in love β€οΈ dun feel like saying anything else
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Don't know what Dips said to RK but will probably see it tomorrow via flashbacks, so not touching that with a 10 foot pole.
I did like the whole dupatta thing and RK reminising- he misses his wife, he calls out for her even though he saw her that morning...also, maybe it was just me, but it felt like he was inhaling her scent while under that dupatta, trying to bring her closer in some way...
So, RK's realization that he is in love with Madhu does not seem so forced to me now- he is a man who does big gestures without any prior knowledge, by himself or the viewers-  that is why the marriage track was such a shock- there were no prior indications. I think RK has been subconciously sensing his feelings for Madhu, and something dips said just trigerred a conscious realization.
Now, onto the tale of two sisters...
Madhu and Trishna are both the daughers of Balraj Chaudhary, but while it is clear that the traits Madhu displays that are his- her stubborness, her ego, and yes, the lengths she can go to get what she really wants (Bappa, the apology for Padmini etc), are all a result of nature, Trishna is damned twice- she gets all of Balraj's worst personality traits (ego, anger, selfishness, immaturity) and she was raised by him for awhile before Padmini entered the picture. While some of these traits were surpressed while she was being coddled, now that she is in the real world and her sister is getting some happiness they have roared to the fore.
Today Trishna proved she was Balraj's daughter- she knows all of Madhu's weak points and targeted them mercilessly because the thought of Madhu happy was agony for her- not only because Madhu, in Trishna's mind, destroyed their happiness, but because despite everything, she was improving her situation! Trishna had to drag Madhu down, had to make Madhu feel pain, because it is in Madhu's suffering that Trishna's power lies.
At the stage she is now, Trishna will happily burn...so long as her sister burns with her.
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: apolloartemis

Don't know what Dips said to RK but will probably see it tomorrow via flashbacks, so not touching that with a 10 foot pole.

I did like the whole dupatta thing and RK reminising- he misses his wife, he calls out for her even though he saw her that morning...also, maybe it was just me, but it felt like he was inhaling her scent while under that dupatta, trying to bring her closer in some way...
So, RK's realization that he is in love with Madhu does not seem so forced to me now- he is a man who does big gestures without any prior knowledge, by himself or the viewers-  that is why the marriage track was such a shock- there were no prior indications. I think RK has been subconciously sensing his feelings for Madhu, and something dips said just trigerred a conscious realization.
Now, onto the tale of two sisters...
Madhu and Trishna are both the daughers of Balraj Chaudhary, but while it is clear that the traits Madhu displays that are his- her stubborness, her ego, and yes, the lengths she can go to get what she really wants (Bappa, the apology for Padmini etc), are all a result of nature, Trishna is damned twice- she gets all of Balraj's worst personality traits (ego, anger, selfishness, immaturity) and she was raised by him for awhile before Padmini entered the picture. While some of these traits were surpressed while she was being coddled, now that she is in the real world and her sister is getting some happiness they have roared to the fore.
Today Trishna proved she was Balraj's daughter- she knows all of Madhu's weak points and targeted them mercilessly because the thought of Madhu happy was agony for her- not only because Madhu, in Trishna's mind, destroyed their happiness, but because despite everything, she was improving her situation! Trishna had to drag Madhu down, had to make Madhu feel pain, because it is in Madhu's suffering that Trishna's power lies.
At the stage she is now, Trishna will happily burn...so long as her sister burns with her.

Good one AA, ...Madhu is true Chaudharian and Trishna is Balraaj Chaudhary's true blood. 
@ Bold ...so true ...πŸ‘