Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

WU:11/12/12:Ya ha be tension , Waha bi tension!!

-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello wonderful people out there ๐Ÿค—It 's me again, So without anymore bak bak let's go for the update !

Episode starts with Rashi bumps to Urmi she asks what she is upto and sees Urmi eating biscuit.Rashi tells everyone and MM is so worried and how can she eat biscuits.Urmi asks so what she do then and rashi tells she can never understand.Urmi tells she has become like a modian after she came there.Gopi is walking on the road with the camel.She feels thirsty and sees there is no water left in the bottle.She then notices a small kanaji idol there.She comes there. Scene shifts to hetal saying Koki to rest as doctor said but Kokila leaves from there leaving parag and hetal calling her.Kokila goes and prays at the same time gopi is also shown praying.Gopi says she really is confused on the way but she is sure that ahem is somewhere near.Scene shifts to kidnappers hitting ahem badly.Kokila goes to the idol and says Gopi believes only in Kanaji she only trusts kanaji , today wherever gopi is she prays that she is safe where ever she is .Gopi prays to Kanaji to help her in finding Ahem.Cames touches gopi's head and shows her some direction , Gopi feels kanaji too feels she should go that way.Kokila prays to god that her ahem and gopi should be safe and they should not get hurt its the result of their prayers today.Scene shows Gopi walking and ahem getting hit badly.Kokila cries infront of the idol , whole MMians looks on. Gopi gets tired and sits .Gopi says to the baby that she knows she too is worried she have to save her father anyway. Gopi says she can feel ahem she is somewhere close and as soon as possible she will find Ahem.Ahem is shown getting hit badly.A vehicle passes from there and gopi closes her eyes due to the dust.The camel starts making sound and gopi says she if fine , from the house someone notices gopi and hides from seeing her.Gopi touches the camel and says she is fine and dont make sound its just that the baby is moving and tells the camel that she will make him meet his family , he just help her in finding ahem.

Gopi walks but the camel starts pulling her , she notices that a rope is being in her legs , Gopi tries to take the take the rope away when a motorcylist passes from there he tries to stab her but misses it. Gopi falls down , she look at the motorcyclist.Gopi runs away from the cylist and he follows her and she end up in the same house .Gopi asks if anyone is there and she hear the cycle of the motorvehicle from outside.Gopi sees the kanaji 's frame there and prays to god that why it all is happening and why and to help her.Gopi closes her eyes and then she feels ahem is around her and who ever is following her doesnt want her to come to ahem and it's danger for ahem.And if he can do that with her then ofcourse they maybe doing wronng with Ahem . She tells to baby that they need to save the ahem.Gopi tries to open the door and sees the cyclist there. Kokila wakes up and says gopi is in a bad situation and she's sure that they both need help . MM people tries to console her saying GoHem are fine.

Doctor comes and gives Kokila an injection so that she sleep.All except urmi feel bad.Doctor tells they need to calm her.Baa tells them to do something .Dhawal tries to console Baa.Jigar calls Aman and asks if anything and he says he is trying and Jigar says he should understand it and he thinks he should come there.Aman says he is trying to find with the help of police and where ever they are he will find them.Gopi calls to Jigar from the phone and she is unable to. Jigar sees missed calls and he call her.Jigar cries and asks where she is and how she is . Gopi tells she is not fine and neither is Ahem. Gopi tells what ever happened. And Jigar says he is coming and where ever she is she should stay there.Gopi says she will get out and jigar says she may get in danger and she says his brother too is in danger . Episode ends on Jigars tension wala face.

Precap :Ahem is taken in a vehicle . He sees something and the kidnappers covers his face , Gopi is passing through and she feels something fishy !

Ba Bye ! Will see you on Thursday๐Ÿ˜› till then hit Cm follow Munni๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Muskaan.Musky - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the wonderful update Muskaan๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^ I just dont try to make it long but it ends up being long๐Ÿ˜†
Updated !
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFs for the update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the wonderful WU ๐Ÿ˜› Muskaan ๐Ÿ˜Š
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Muskaan.
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks Muskaan for the wonderful WU! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks muskaan for wonderful update๐Ÿ˜Š
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update. ๐Ÿ˜Š
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the wonderful update Muskaan ๐Ÿ‘

still no one doubts Aman .. but now jigar will be there as well.,.,. Is rashi too going .. if i remember correctly .. i think I have seen her picture in Bhuj.. may be my illusion LOL๐Ÿ˜†

lol follow me.. ๐Ÿ˜†... no one will be in SNS forum.,..if they follow me ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago