Page 1 of 152

Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 2 Page 152

madmaxine

IF-Rockerz

madmaxine

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
This CC is being created for the purpose of discussing ideas about how to write a collaborative FF. People who signed up to write will be PM'd and their names are below. If you ARE interested in writing, please send me a PM or leave a comment in this post. If you are just stalking...err...ok. But it will be rather boring. No goss here! 

Without further ado, here are the people who signed up thus far with a link to their favorite works in case you'd like to check it out: 

madmaxine: JEALOUSY
serialjunkie
sana_malik
meera30- I picked my favorite:)  http://carelesswhispersbymeera.blogspot.com/
N.Mussarrat
dreamyshadows- ArhiFF- True Lies
MsIPKKNDManic-  OS: Risen From the Ashes
InvisibleSmile- ArHi|Choices|
Rasgulla_sp Unnamed
harsh42
fanAR
-Dee-
Lazyyleaves ArHi SS: Late
Arisai - Cafe du Soleil
Naach_Basanti- FF- Chasing Dreams

Summary so far: 

We are writing a rom com. Each chapter will have a minimum of 1000 words. No maximum word limit. We will write in third person. We will use the characters of IPK and no new characters will be introduced. There will be 2 updates per week. See list below for schedule. Each update will be reviewed before being published by the person who wrote the chapter before them and the person who will go after them, as well as by me. The reviewers are not allowed to change content, but only offer suggestions and edit grammar/typos. This is also helpful to the person who has to write the next chapter as they have a heads up on content. We can create a PM account just to PM updates. Volunteers for sharing PM-ing responsibilities are most welcome. Other suggestions include creating a Twitter account and sending out emails for updates. 

I will write a teaser and put it up tomorrow so we can take a vote on titles for the story and get an idea what it might be like..maybe change it if it is not agreeable to everyone. 

Ok, I am going to keep updating the order in which people want to write in this post here as and when I get confirmation. 

1). 13th Dec-Maxine

2). 17h Dec-Meera

3). 21st Dec-Rasgulla

4). 25th Dec-BlueMystique (this can be pushed back if people are on vacation/celebrating Christmas.) 

5). 29th Dec- Expelliarmus

6). 2nd Jan-Emma

7). 6th Jan-MsIPKKNDmanic

8). 10th Jan-Invisiblesmile

9). 14th Jan-Lazyleaves

10). 17th Jan-blahblah16

11). 21st Jan-dreamyshadows

12). 25th Jan-Naach_basanti

13). 29th Jan-Arisai

14). 2nd Feb-Hot.pink.heels

15). 6th feb-V323

16). 10th Feb-MentalExotica

17). 14th Feb-Hope

18). 18th Feb-Nikita88

19). 22nd Feb-GirlofFire

20). 26th Feb-Dee

21). 2nd March-Tangam (cravingkhana) 

22). 6th March-FanAR

23). 10th March

24) 14th March

25) 18th March

Edited by madmaxine - 13 December 2012 at 6:34pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita_12-Emma.K-MsIPKKNDManicTeriGalliyan.arisaidreamyshadowsmeera30-Dee-InvisibleSmileMentalExoticaHot.Pink.HeelsEXPELLIARMUSTitaliya_APAnarocksickvfordonkeyCravingKhana_disha_Rasgulla_splazyleaves

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF collaboration CC: IO, link to Ch1-p59" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rasgulla_sp

IF-Stunnerz

Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
What am I doing here?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dee-MentalExoticaAnarocksick

serialjunkie

IF-Sizzlerz

serialjunkie

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
another rom com. 

perhaps a genre like Game of Throne or Lord of the Rings, i dont think this has been attempted

spy thriller like bourne series?

murder mystery 

series of One Shots starts with same beginning but ends differently for each author

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita_12dreamyshadows-Dee-MentalExoticalazyleavesRasgulla_sp

Rasgulla_sp

IF-Stunnerz

Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Lord of the Rings sounds the most challenging but since fantasy is my favourite genre this is most exciting too. Others might disagree. Personally I would love to see Khushi as an elf

Vid I am a part of this discussion coz I want to see how great minds (sans me) think. I am really not sure if I wish to write

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 11 December 2012 at 7:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita_12-Dee-MentalExoticalazyleaves

MentalExotica

IF-Rockerz

MentalExotica

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Hey.. 

Sounds interesting, as I said before... 
If we are 20 people writing an FF there can not be a fixed storyline cos everyone has a different outlook to one theme.
Like if I say "death" all of us can think of more than 3 plots.

So we should stick to a theme that is more flexible and personally I prefer humor.

I think we can discuss more. A strict plot might restrict creativity..

Chalo chalo tells tells.. Arnav and Khushi Cry I miss them 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita_12avantika_2012khusiarnav-Dee-EXPELLIARMUSRasgulla_splazyleaves

BlueMystique

IF-Rockerz

BlueMystique

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Hola!

Haha! Maxineji! I love the maybe you added in there! ;)

Okay, so this might sound a bit mental to you, and that's okay, because I am crazy, but I have been a part of a multi-author FF collab before, and here's how it went. It went from Khushi planning Payal & Arnav's murder to Khushi getting drunk off her ass to NK kissing a guy to Khushi and Arnav meeting their kids who came into the past using a time-turner...

So as you can see, the FF turned a bit mental. Now, in this, no one had any idea of what was being written except the person writing it. And I, personally, didn't feel like that took away the control, more like I wouldn't know what's coming next and what my starting point would be and I loved the uncertainty.

Edited by BlueMystique - 11 December 2012 at 7:58am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita_12-Emma.K-TeriGalliyan.-Dee-MentalExoticaAnarocksicklazyleavesRasgulla_spnikita_88

.EdwardCullen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Anarocksick

IF-Rockerz

Anarocksick

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Hello! well.. I really want to contribute to it... but this is going to be a busy month... so I don't want to be one of the first to be updating... also the concerns you mentioned are very important to be answered. There are a lot of people involved here and with different writing styles I believe. I'm fairly new to writing and have never done a collab before. How's this ever going to work? I'm confused.

Also..I think the story should be light and rom-com types, it'll be easier for everyone to collaborate then. Mysteries and thrillers are are outcome of one mind, not many. So that won't work out I guess. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita_12-Dee-MentalExoticalazyleavesRasgulla_sp

Post Reply New Post

Go to top