Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
First pic is an awesome one...
Thanks for sharing
aashu_am thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing yaar...awesome pictures...MM rocks!!
Balli73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kunal badly needs a hair cut. Somebody should have told him about this, if he himself was not aware of this. He is supposed to play a mature role and for that I dont think he has been asked to grow his hairs that long. But thats true they both were looking cute together.
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing..They look amazing :)
meghan27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing.😊

All pics are looks awesome and amazing.😊
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks 4 sharing 
amazing pics both r looking fabulous.😊
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was daily participating this forum until MM's marriage...  but after that the story became more filmy and it turned into  normal comedy soap serial type ...I watched it because of MM but did not feel to participate the forum... 
I never watch Balika Vadhu...but coincidentally yesterday I watched it...it was really surprise to see Megha and Mohan there...I could not stop my self to come here and    express my joy with you all after seen wonderful and our dearest couple back on screen...
kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ulakmini

I was daily participating this forum until MM's marriage...  but after that the story became more filmy and it turned into  normal comedy soap serial type ...I watched it because of MM but did not feel to participate the forum... 

I never watch Balika Vadhu...but coincidentally yesterday I watched it...it was really surprise to see Megha and Mohan there...I could not stop my self to come here and    express my joy with you all after seen wonderful and our dearest couple back on screen...

Even no-one knows that they were about to come to in BV just bcz of forum wasis v came to know...thr was no promo or any add of MM in BV...but i happy to BV cv's that they have given good screen space in monday's episode...and their chemistry added cherry on the top to BV episode...so i think ppl shud come atleast ones to forum...
-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely pics...kunal and akanksha looking awesome :)Edited by -monica- - 11 years ago