Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged

ACP Pradhyuman to be out of the CID team in a dramatic twist; Deepak Shirke to enter CID as the new ACP

The countdown to ACP Pradhyuman's dethroning in Sony Entertainment Television and Fireworks Productions' long running show CID has begun!! The news of Shivaji Satam quitting CID owing to some creative differences made headlines over the past few weeks.. And the latest we hear is that a track has been developed upon wherein ACP Pradhyuman will get caught in a major case and will be asked to get out of the CID team. --- I suppose , this so-called track is written by Abhisheik Garg ? Angry 

An inside source tells us that this particular track was planned few months back, that is even before Shivaji Satam got into a creative spat with the channel. In fact we hear that the channel had planned a major track wherein ACP Pradhyuman will be ousted without the knowledge of Shivaji Satam. And when Shivaji got to know of this particular track, he got furious because he was not kept in the loop and this lead to a major creative difference between the actor and the channel.

We also hear that the shoot for this major case which will give rise to the downfall of ACP Pradhyuman has started from today (11 December). B.P. Singh, the Producer of this long running show will also be part of this case. As DCP Chitrole, he will take the onus on himself to ask ACP Pradhyuman to go out of the CID team. Though not much on the story planned is known, we hear that this 'very important' case will deal with human trafficking.

And now to the big news!! While ACP Pradhyman makes his way out, a new ACP will come in soon'--- history repeats , new ACP's entry and exit will be similar to ACP Prithvi Raj Smile And it is noted actor Deepak Shirke who has more than 90 movies to his credit who will be coming in as the new ACP in CID. For the uninitiated, Deepak Shirke was seen in successful movies like Hum, Agneepath, Sarkar, Judwaa, Chaalbaaz and many more.

As for Shivaji Satam's future in CID, it still remains a suspense, and it will be interesting to see if ACP Pradhyuman does hit back to prove his innocence and get back into the CID team. --- enough to hint the so called ' suspense & future of CID " Wink  As for the differences between the channel and the actor, we hear that the talk with Shivaji is still on, and the makers are confident of retaining the actor who has been part of the 15 years old show. 

We tried contacting Shivaji Satam, but could not get through to him. Also, our attempts to get in touch with Producer B.P. Singh were futile.

Let's see how the loyal fans of CID take this dramatic twist. ---  thanks for this provoking statement , will hope for a positive response TongueWink 

source  TC

TOI :Deepak Shirke back on TV post Ek Shunya Shunya with CID

Deepak Shirke back on TV post Ek Shunya Shunya with CID
                                                                                      CID

One of the many 'crime-based classics' that entertained us as kids was a Marathi show Ek Shunya Shunya on Doordarshan, produced byBP Singh of Firework's Productions. 

The electrifying title track and the terrific trio of Shivaji Satam, Deepak Shirke and Ajay Phansekar, is still very fresh in our memory. And now it seems that BP Singh producer of Ek Shunya Shunya is planning to re-create the same magic on one of his longest running crime series CID aired on Sony TV.--- re-creating magic ??

According to some reliable sources we hear that Deepak Shirke, one of Bollywood's legendary villains, who has acted in more than 90 films, is all set to return to TV as the new ACP on CID.

TOI had exclusively reported about Shivaji Satam, also popularly known as ACP Pradyuman decision of quitting CID over creative differences.

Sources inform that Deepak Shirke will soon step in as the new ACP and will start shooting for the show from 13 December 2012. The upcoming episodes of the show will mark the exit of ACP Pradyuman from CID when BP Singh aka DCP Chitrole will ask him to leave the team. Talking about his entry on the show, Deepak Shirke says, "I am very happy to return to TV with CID, it is one of the longest running shows of the small screen. I am excited as am getting a chance to once again team up with my old friends BP Singh and Shivaji Satam. I can't speak on my role or my track as I haven't started shooting yet."

The actor also spoke about his long association with BP Singh and Shivaji Satam, "
CID will be my comeback show on TV. I never worked on TV after Ek Shunya Shunya. Three of us (BP Singh, Shivaji and Deepak) are from same group so working with them will be fun. I believe that working on TV is not an easy task as it caters to a larger audience as our shows are watched in every household. So the pressure is always there and we have to be very careful. However, I also believe that if your character is strong enough and you do it with full conviction, you will be successful in entertaining the audience."

The exit of Shivaji Satam from CID comes as a huge shock to the audience. But if some reliable sources are to be believed then the makers of the show are still trying their level best to convince Shivaji to change his decision.
 So there are chances that Shivaji aka ACP Pradyuman might return to the show by proving his innocence. Another source close to the show informs us that soon the story of CID will take an interesting turn when one by one the Cops from the CID team (Abhijeet, Daya) will get kidnapped.-- HD returns LOL

Will Shivaji Satam exit forever or will he return to the show, no one knows, but time will tell, and we suspect that time is not far off.

Keep reading this section for more updates on the show!!!

Edited by -Twinkles- - 12 December 2012 at 1:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritu567-gadhadadasan121KhotaSikaShreya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TC:DeepakShirke's entry,TOI Shivaji might return" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

CP, Adaalat, Mahabharat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
OuchOuchOuchOuch OuchOuchOuchOuchOuch
D'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

little_squirrel

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I don't know how to react.

little_squirrel

mano86

IF-Rockerz

mano86

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
OMG ! ! !

Shocked
Ouch
Confused
D'oh
Disapprove
Pinch

don't know what should b the reaction among the above Tongue

little_squirrel

little_squirrel

IF-Dazzler

little_squirrel

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
nooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shocked

Cry

Dead

Ouch

Angry

Thumbs Down

D'oh

Unhappy

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
just chill and go through the article with a CIDian mind's , everything will be crystal clear to understand WinkTongue 

When I first read " Satam Sir quitting CID " - only possible thoughts stormed into my mind are " What could be the reason for such a move after such a long association ? " If at all there's any such reason why is FW or Satam Sir taking so long to declare it " Confused

There's no doubt about terming Satam Sir as the strength and pillar of CID ,  all these years audience has also witnessed even CID holds the same place for Satam Sir , Satam Sir many times stated how important is CID for him... 

somewhere in my heart I feel all the reasons which are being pointed out are without spine - the sudden disagreement and issues which raised between Satam Sir and FW are indigestible to accept at some point ...Ouch

if at all there's any 'real' reason for this smoke with unseen fire then I believe Satam Sir wouldn't take so long to take or make a decision right after his contract tenure completion - and at the same time ' the famous Anniversary strategy ' is objecting my attention towards these fluctuating statements...Ermm

Lets be positive and welcome the Anniversary Special Series which is going to be really special in its own way... this time GA and Anniversary special episode is going to get maximum publicity and media attention Tongue

Edited by -Twinkles- - 11 December 2012 at 8:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LINSAKhotaSikaShreya

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
When Shivaji ji visited Kolkata for inauguration Kol cid show, he met a certain frnd of mine, whom u all know here, and told her that he is not leaving. 

It is just a show.

Remember the daksh era episodes?

CHILLZZZ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

san121..optimist..-Twinkles-

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
^ that's what am trying to explain Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top