Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Suhasi Dhami back on TV as hands-on housewife
Suhasi Dhami in Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar KheliMore Pics
Actress Suhasi Dhami is set to return to the tube. She will soon be seen as a multi-tasking housewife Sona in the new show " Housewife hai... Sab Jaanti Hai". 

The 24-year-old became a household name as Swarn Abha in daily soap Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli"

In "Housewife...", which will be aired on Zee TV, Sona will be seen quitting her job as a journalist to become a housewife. She brings her in-law's chaotic house in order. Suhasi says she connects to her role very well. 

"I am extremely glad to be back on Zee TV with my role of Sona in 'Housewife Hai ... Sab Jaanti Hai'. The very premise of the show excites me as I feel strongly about the subject," Suhasi said in a statement. 

The actress feels that housewives play an important role in keeping everything in the house intact and they should not be underestimated. 

"Households that run like well-oiled machinery will come to a standstill and families will fall apart if these hardworking women stop doing the job they do! Yet, they are constantly made to feel like they do not make a significant contribution," she said. 

The show is directed by Gulshan Sachdeva. 

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Suhasi-Dhami-back-on-TV-as-hands-on-housewife/articleshow/17573259.cms

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nirvana-karsuhlove_karanabha.King-Of-Kings

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suhasi Dhami back on TV as hands-on housewife" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Thanks Visha Smile Suhasi is back as Sona Wink

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
And she is only 24 years old. Means Drasti is elder to Suhasi Smile

Priyyanka

IF-Dazzler

Priyyanka

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing dee.. How old is Drashti??

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
I already knew she was 24 years old Wink and Drashti is 27 years old Smile

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Yeah, DD is 27 years old. Means Suhasi did YMGGK when she was around only 21. That's when she got married too.

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Suhasi has been married for 5 years now Wink which means she got married when she was 19 years old Wink

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Wow, but as i know.. When she accepted YMGGK, she was not married yet Confused
Anyhow, that explains why she still doesn't has a child because both are still young Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.