Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

bigg boss ya bigg bias????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nemesis-4-u

Goldie

nemesis-4-u

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
everyone knows here about the bias being done by bigg boss in name of editing. i think...hum viewers ko kuch karna chahiye. the channle can not fool us and take us for a ride!!! agar unho ne winner decide kar hi  liya hai...to yeh drama kyo chala rakha hai????
 why do they ask for votes? viewers ka paisa kyo barbaad kar rahe hain???
i did write an article to times of india.
i think, someone should write to news channles like aaj tak, ndtv, indi tv.
kissi channle ko to yeh news masaaledaar lage gi and they will cover it.
lets do it yaar. we keep on saying, some one should do it, someone should do it. par karta koi nai hai.
now, i am not familiar with twitter ya facebook, aap me se koi udhar kuch kijiye!
mink ko bhejo... krk ko bhejo...but kuch to karo!!! KUCH TO!!!!!!

maine bina kisi ki help maange jo bhi proof the, times of india  ko bhej diye. but pata nahi woh use kare ge ya nai.each person should make one effort. sabka effort mile ga...tabhi kuch ho sakta hai!
so aap delnaz ashka ko chorh k jis kissi k bhi fans hain... is tarah ki editing se aapke fav contestant k jeetne k chances kam ho rahe hain.
everyone should join the effort against this big bias in bigg boss!!

Edited by nemesis-4-u - 11 December 2012 at 5:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gbala9niharika111dipali13VAZ2011piyualka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bigg boss ya bigg bias????" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sarah75

sarah75

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Umean to say Bb dint show the footage where he asked urvi to show her anger on dilu?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13

Arhi_2205

IF-Dazzler

Arhi_2205

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
BIAS! 

LOL

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Bigg Bias. Bigg Boss wants us to do pooja, aarti, bhajan of Delnaz maata. Editing footages in a way to make her look abla besahara naari. Jai ho No F*c*ing b*ast*** deserves to win the show except me bolne wali devi Delnaz ki 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13nemesis-4-u

sscomp32

IF-Sizzlerz

sscomp32

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah75

Umean to say Bb dint show the footage where he asked urvi to show her anger on dilu?

Yes, Bigg Boss instructed urvashi to show anger. Check this video.

Edited by sscomp32 - 11 December 2012 at 6:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gbala9nemesis-4-uSuper Kool

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.