Posted: 11 years ago
Oh god today episode
I mean it's totally heart breaking
N fuel in fire that kmh b/g :"(
In the last scene when Karan stood from chair n his tears , I felt like its real :"(
I don't know what you guys Thot but I felt like every words , tears n feelings come out core to the heart
It's absolutely excellent scene :) Edited by cooljaya11 - 11 years ago
I missed:( kia hua aj k episode mein...short summary plz
Sehar I can't describe in words yaar
I cried with every dialog
I mean god know how he got the strength for this scene front of camera
I want download links:(...kk said yesterday thatt todays ep is v disturbing for him...i m dying to watch it...will watch it as soon as the donwload links will be up
i havent watched the epi till now...!!!!
True yr... Kmh tune just took me to the old meories. This boy is dam good in acting. It all looks so real, that i can feel his pain. Owww... I just want some happy shappy time back:(
😭😭 karan;s emotion n his tear all lookd soo real!!
n last karan sea side pa n tried to suscide omg i hope its nt true😲.
thats why karan yesterday tweeted that he is distrb for today's epi???😕
:((

he wouldn't attempt suicide yaar.. he was disturbed.. toh time pass karne ke liye wahan jaake khada hogaya gazing at the sea right? he wasnt in his senses..
Edited by shibz - 11 years ago
i dont think that i have the guts to watch it! and guess am def not watching this one </3 
seems real 2 me and actualy i hav a feelng dat karan still has his hopes.mayb he jus want 2 express how lonely and miserable he feels aftr kittu lft and wants hr 2 undrstnd him and cm back.dat mayb d reason y he's doing d serial.he surely lovs hr a lot...