AriyaSS:Wo pehli baar jab hum mile..OS pg 65 jun10

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Dearries ...IM Back from my mini vacation...Thot of n idea ..putting it up...

For now it s n OS..Will b waiting to know whether u all want me to continue with it 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A girl was sitting in the train, waiting for it to move from hazrat nizammuddin station, delhi. She wants to reach New Delhi rly station ASAP. She was already late for her cousin's marriage. She was talking to herself:"Ria, u r gone,..mom is calling me again n again'n I m stuck in dis stupid train'." Suddenly n idea struck her "Ria u r n idiot'u can get down here n can take a cab for d hotel'". She immediately did d same thing. On her way to the hotel, she thought,:"Yeh mumma bhi na, I hardly know dese people'most importantly, I have met sameer bhai just 1ce'.n she forced me to attend his wedding 'I have to miss my training sessions because of that'n on top of it I have to carry on a sweet smile while greeting guest, no abusive language..blah blah'OMG my whole family wud b dere'4 generations under 1 roof'kya hoga mera." She came out of her trance, as Taxi driver asked her to pay d bill. She got down n reached d hotel, after paying him the fare. 

The hotel was perfect, everything was perfect. Finally she saw her mom, who seemed worried. Finally dey reached d hall, the engagement party was almost over. She met sum of her relatives, had her dinner, n headed towards her room.

Next morning, she got up n was busy whole day, in d rituals, which as a sister she was supposed to follow. She had no problem in doing all these things for sake of her parents. Finally in the evening, she wore a pretty light pink color saree wid a very simple but elegant jewellery, don a very light makeup. She was enjoying wid sum of her cousins in the Baraat, wen she noticed 2 eyes looking at her. She immediately turned in the direction. He was one of sameer bhai's friends. He was devislishly handsome, hot n most gud luking guyz in the party. Ria felt that white color suit was luking amazing on the guy. The 5 sec mini eye-lock ended , as the guy started dancing wid d frens.
Ria also didn't pay much attention to it. She was busy wid her cousins. During d party also, ria caught him looking at her 2-3 tomes, n she was liking d attention, she was getting from him.

They met often in the party, but none of them was interested in starting a conversation. Although dere were other guyz, who were very smart, but ria's eyes were on just one. Although the interaction, be it the eye contact, was limited to few seconds.

Ria for once thought of asking his name, but then her brain: 'Ri ..wats wrong wid u''wo sochega ki u r like dose stupid gals..going crazy over boys..no u cant do this'' Then on the second thoughts:"Ri'yaar 1 name hi to hain'it wud hardly make ny difference." She was in a dilemma, but then she decided that she wont ask the name. She cudnt go n ask sameer to introduce his frens, as she was meeting sameer for 1 or 2 tym.

Here Arjun was also no less, thinking :"Yaar Arjun 'she s d prettiest lady in the party'shud I ask her name'No definitely not..very bad idea arjun'u r here to attend ur frens wedding'n u r eyeing on his relative'.no u cant do this."

Both f them didn't even asked each other's name, finally d wedding rituals were over. Every 1 headed towards dere room. Just then Ria madam realized that the guy was in the room next to her. Ria:"Kya hian..ab isko mera neighbor bhi bana diya''krishna ji ..kahin yeh koi hint to nahi'." On second thoughts :"Ri u have gone mad'u need to sleep".

Next morning Ria was suppose to leave for her 'training academy'. She was a student in a police academy.  She was bidding farewell, sumwhere wanting to see the white suit guy, 1ce again, but he was nowhere to b seen. Ria finally sat in the cab n then she saw him talking to sum 1 on the terrace. Ria thinking (in the cab):"Ria madam'now come on '.u r gonna b a strong police officer, it was a small crush ..i m sure tujhe 3-4 days mein uska face bhi yaad nahi rahega''Simla police academy I m coming again''."

PS: Tells Tells ..how was t...n shud i continue with it..

ideas invited...u can suggest sumthing ...😊😉

Part 2: page5

part3A: page 8

part 3B : page 11

Part 4 : page 14

Part 5: Page 18

Part6: Page 21

Part7 : page 24

Part 8: page 29

Part 9 page 33

part 10 : page 37

part 11 : page 43

part 11 B: PAGE 50

**END **

Edited by _TaNi_ - 10 years ago
oh wow...love in the wedding!!! Amazing!
pls cont!! 

kahi tum apne hi experience toh nahi likh rahi Riya aur Arjun ke through?? bathao bathao...kaun hai woh white suit waala jissne pehli nazar mein aisa jaadhu kar diya ke taani usske story likhne lagi?? 😉😆
Edited by vidya.anand - 11 years ago
Nice os. Liked it. Hope ariya meet in police academy. Arjun can come as a guest lecturer. Or be part of etf team. Please cont soon. And please add me to ur pm list.
Res will edit my time tomorrow
Hi!  its Beautiful...Please continue soon
nice  start  dear!  continue  soon!❤️

Nice start di...u shuld surely continue dis one...like d new plot!!
u should continue tani
in party arjun is looking at her
soo sweet
continue soon will be waiting
Edited by shrutisweety - 11 years ago
Mash Allah...
it was superb update...

they both did not spoke yet and made it so interesting, but happens when they start talking...😆

Loved their thinking...😛 and their dual mind state...

Ria is going to training and to Simla...Hayee...
arjun will there...

waiting for next part...con't soon...

Not SS dear...you can make it FF...😆

Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago
amazing update hai ji...
oye yaar plz next update k liye jyada wait mat krwana... plzzz
plzzz plzzz jaldi se update kr dena...😊