Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sunnyahem

Sunnyahem

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
If u ever read anyof my other posts .. The general theme is that ahem n gopi need to show more physical chemistry... And more emphasis is on the physical side of love... That ahem needs to grab her and show her the .. pace is tooo slow and both behave like they are 50 or something ...

Today I have to say something completely different...I truly believe ow for some reason that these two are above all this ... I believe they are joined at the soul .. And this has been the case for many many lifetimes... Ahem knew gopi wud never leave him no matter what he did and gopi always knew that her husband will be her saviour even in her darkest days...when we as an audience had no hope at all...gopi always knew ahem will love her soo much that no Anita ..no buisiness nothing will be more important than her.. And ahem has known from the first time he saw her that she was for him and only him...I feel that ahems outburst at her pregnancy was just pure jealously nothing else that someone will occupy gopi now .. More than him... But obv he. Ame around..like he always does.. Even when he was mean to her his eyes always betrayed him... They showed something altogether completely different ...and I feel gopi knew how to read his eyes and that's what gave her strength ...that one day he will be with her in every way.. It's just a matter of time...Just like all the other lifetimes...

That's why I feel whenever these two meet like husband wife, like lovers .. The magic will be earth shattering and they both know it ... Whether they wait 1 yr , 9 months, or 2 years... It's immaterial ... Like the situation now... Ahem came in gopis dream... He was hurt and in trouble.. He cud have called out to anyone, his mom , brother anyone... But his heart and soul knows that only his soulmate and his lifeline gopi ..his wife will leave everything and come after him... Even in her condition she won't stop till she has found him... This way they are both equal ... When ever the other one needs something ...they will rise to the occasion...

Real soulmates are above , simple things like chemistry, sex, gifts, ... They know what they have is far more precious ... My salute to ahem and gopi... Ahem can belong to no one else ... And I have a strong feeling the serial is going to end soon ... But ahem and gopi will always live on for me... As examples of 2 who are truly meant for each other... The rest is all a big haze... 

Edited by poonamahem - 11 December 2012 at 2:33am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemcvdprasad_Devna_-Archana-ilike_tvdelsijsimziaShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1Xarinaani_grDeepzpadukone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahem and gopi are soulmates..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunnyahem

Sunnyahem

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Does no one agree !!!!??????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1Xarinaani_gr

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
res.
 Gr8 post my dear!!!Clap

Totally agree with you!!! will comment  later...

Edited by ilike_tv - 11 December 2012 at 4:54am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemSunnyahemShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1Xarinaani_gr

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Poonam you have changed your name.

Great post.

I agree with your main thoughts that Ahem and Gopi rise above the rest and can be deemed as soul mates. Their bonding for each other is so strong and unbreakable. This test that they are going through now will only bring them more closer and show the family, especially Kokila just what they mean for and to each other. From now onwards Kokila could have less control over them. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemSunnyahemcvdprasad-Archana-delsiShaunSAJustlikethat1Xarinaani_gr

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Beautiful post Clap and a true point made.

One thing that always keeps me cheering for GoHem is the way their bond is forged. They are not superfluous. The relationships run deep and the love is forever. Sometimes it takes more than just love to make a relationship beautiful. It needs mutual trust, loyalty, understanding, passion, compromise and so many other things. Gopi and Ahem are bound by them allSmile

Theirs was not love at first sight. I think they were attracted to each other for sure but the fell in love understanding each others faults with the good things. The fact is the 'like' each other truly even before Ahem fell in love (for Gopi I think it was instant. She loved her faceless fiance the minute she was told he will be her husband)..
It is amazing how both do not look at each other for promises of eternity and sudden romantic dinners to keep their love alive. One small touch, a small assurance of just being there is enough to both of them.

Call me old fashioned but I love this deep understanding more than the passionate love seen all around. What takes a lifetime to build, the two did in a couple of years. They have some way to go. Ahem is still a child at times and so is Gopi but the beauty is both know that and they care of each other Embarrassed That is why I love them and cannot get enough of Gopi and Ahem and their storyBig smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasadSunnyahem-Archana-delsiShaunSAswasthiXarinaani_gr

Sunnyahem

Sunnyahem

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Poonam you have changed your name.

Great post.

I agree with your main thoughts that Ahem and Gopi rise above the rest and can be deemed as soul mates. Their bonding for each other is so strong and unbreakable. This test that they are going through now will only bring them more closer and show the family, especially Kokila just what they mean for and to each other. From now onwards Kokila could have less control over them. 

Hey hey  sunny is my nick name .. sameera...my real name ...I just feel its simpler ..To go on with my own name. .. Thank so much for commenting... love yr writing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-delsiShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1Xarina

coolhi1988

IF-Dazzler

coolhi1988

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
i completely agree with you!!!!!!
Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemSunnyahem-Archana-ShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1ani_grXarina

Sunnyahem

Sunnyahem

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Beautiful post Clap and a true point made.

One thing that always keeps me cheering for GoHem is the way their bond is forged. They are not superfluous. The relationships run deep and the love is forever. Sometimes it takes more than just love to make a relationship beautiful. It needs mutual trust, loyalty, understanding, passion, compromise and so many other things. Gopi and Ahem are bound by them allSmile

Theirs was not love at first sight. I think they were attracted to each other for sure but the fell in love understanding each others faults with the good things. The fact is the 'like' each other truly even before Ahem fell in love (for Gopi I think it was instant. She loved her faceless fiance the minute she was told he will be her husband)..
It is amazing how both do not look at each other for promises of eternity and sudden romantic dinners to keep their love alive. One small touch, a small assurance of just being there is enough to both of them.

Call me old fashioned but I love this deep understanding more than the passionate love seen all around. What takes a lifetime to build, the two did in a couple of years. They have some way to go. Ahem is still a child at times and so is Gopi but the beauty is both know that and they care of each other Embarrassed That is why I love them and cannot get enough of Gopi and Ahem and their storyBig smile

Love them too and always wan them to be happ that's why I looove yr story sooo much ... !!! Keep waiting for updates ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad-Archana-ShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1Xarinaani_gr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top