Page 1
Page   of 2

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Doli Armaanon Ki, Ye Hai Mohabbatein Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaichil

na itz nt him...but sumwer tht lady professor anu is involved m dam sure abt tht!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i agree with u that lady has something to do with all the stuff happening...i reckon the new guy is clueless about varun and everything that happened

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new boy???? (Page 2)" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

Originally posted by chaichil

na itz nt him...but sumwer tht lady professor anu is involved m dam sure abt tht!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i agree with u that lady has something to do with all the stuff happening...i reckon the new guy is clueless about varun and everything that happened

yup prithvi is jst here opp sanju mayb hes the 1 who will find out the 3 galz scrt 1st

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arnabchaudhuri1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

V Best Friends Forever? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.