ARHI FF: MASTERCLASS THREAD 7- NEWCHAPTER 69 PG126 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
hey naina congratz for d new thread
dude an amazin update awww i love dis arnav even more wid ur every update it cms increasing 😳
i lyk dat serious akash n naughty payal ...well im happiee for khushi finally even family is supportin her along wid arnav plz cntnu loved it n thanx for d pm dear
7th thread... wow..Just congrats is not enough...But my vocabulary very very limited ... from my bottom of  heart...Congratulations Naina

Such a long update.Payal and Aman made small but kind of serious standard fun.Enjoyed it. Hot update.Their conversation was superb about the deal and the Mentor was so impressed so he married her...wow.Thanks for pm
hey awesomeee...i loved the way u portrayed it...n keep ur story on...sorry for not commenting earlier...quite busy these days...
amazing update. happy that arnav let khushi speak to the family abt her plans and family accepted her plans and supporting her.

payal is getting close to akash...thats interesting..

aman and anjali chup chup ke!!!!!

arnav is such a caring husband...thats so cute!!!!!
First off Naina Naya thread Mubarak ho. Dang girl you are already on your 7th thread. I'd like to thank you for writing such a wonderful story. You wrote about how relationships work and not every story is love at first sight and I commend you for that. Now I'm really liking this Payal she's really outspoken and I feel like this is how Payals character should have been. It's really heartwarming to see that Arnav really cares for wife. He's actually considering her feelings and I hope he's always this understanding. Thank you Naina for your long and wonderful update. I know it might be tiresome for you to take this much time out of your life to present people such a remarkable story and I truly appreciate you for that. Lastly, I'm so happy your continuing Masterclass !!!! Thanks once again:)
amazin part
congo for new thread !!
Wow...
Amazng
Fabulous
Out of dis wrld...
Lvd alot...
Hope 2 get an update sooon...
Wow what an update!!!

Thanks... 😊
fab update hun...
loved it 
see u nxt yr πŸ˜Š
Edited by BARUN-myladdu - 11 years ago
Thank you for such a nice update to end the year with, look forward to Mr And Mrs Raizada advetures next year , Yayy for Nani as always the sweetest grandmother in law anyone could wish for ... Oh my what  bold characters you have in this FF, Payal luring Akash !!! ;-)) Aman and Anjali, who would  have thought... look foward to reading Arnavs reaction on this one