ARHI FF: MASTERCLASS THREAD 7- NEWCHAPTER 69 PG126 - Page 68

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey, really sorry to hear about your loss, I can only imagine what your going through, and hope that with time everything will be okay once more.
But the chapter you wrote was as brilliant as always
I'm really glad you haven't decided to give up on this amazing story, and who knows this may be a way to just escape and help deal with things
loved the update as always
take your time and hope everything gets better
Hi Naina, πŸ˜Š

I find the last seen between Arnav and Khushi the sweetest. 😊 The whole scence, embrace...It all showed pure, genuine love. After reading the note in the end I can see that the love you feel for your Nani indirectly is portrayed through Arnav and Khushi's embrace scene.

Arnav and Khushi defending each other in front of Nani shows how strong their love is. β­οΈ Akash and Payal scenes were as always fabulous and I really like their characterization. πŸ˜Š

This was a wonderful chapter with many memorable and favourite scenes. πŸ‘ 

I hope you feel better and please continue soon. πŸ˜Š
Edited by Rimz_k09 - 11 years ago
i have been following ur story since some time but had not caught up with the recent chapters.. it was little strange how things between arnav and khushi changed so mcuh and so soon. but you potrayed it so beautifully.. when they fall in love, the meeting with arnav's nani, the wedding. it is very nice how you pay attention to detail- the importance you give to subtle emotions.. 
from the big picture though it looks like such a simple story it is so captivating only because of it's intricacies.. 

can very easily see how and why nani would react this way. it was nice to see how khushi stands up for him.. all his life he has been fighting for others and protecting others.. now someone in standing up for him and that is one of the best feelings. 

condolences for losing your grandmother. hold on to the wonderful memories you have shared with her. 
and the update was very nice :)
I really love this update and it was very cute.
The message that you put in the end made me cry.
BE STRONG because the people around you need the most. I don't know how it feels to have a Nani because I wasn't even born when my nani died but when I ever hear other people talk about their nani I always feel gloomy and miss her. I never got a better experience with my dadi either. I was small when she died so I didn't even know that much about it but I miss her.
Everything will be fine. Just remember that she is in a better place now and enjoying her after life. 
May your Nani's soul rest in peace... And this was a nice update. Arnav and Khushi will always be there for each other, and if anything, the incident with the photographer only strengthened their bond... And I liked how you are going about Payal-Akash's story :)
I am sorry about your loss... But, that one thing we cant stop... 
Coming back to Update... I loved the way Khushii protected Arnav and made him look at her in awe... and the last para... I just loved it
I have never really commented before , but your're an amazong writer!
I'm really sorry to hear about your nani :(

Stay strong girl!!! My wishes are with you and your family!
it was a really good chapter naina. the way khushi and arnav stood up for each other and the way payal and akash caught the way both of them thought. too good.
awesum update loved it feels really sad for ur loss dear i hope u n ur family cope up frm this hardtime soon losing love one is terrible thing i can feel ur pain
Going to read master class again today from start to upto now