Kkavyanjali

eijaz khanz ex-luv interest!!

damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Endearing: Karisma Tanna
As the air-headed Indu in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Karisma Tanna provided comic relief in an otherwise dreary show. Tanna was also seen as Krutika in Sony's now-canned Kkoi Dil Mein Hai.

Recently, rumours were rife about her alleged relationship with Kkoi Dil Mein Hai co-star Eijaz Khan (Kkavya of Kkavyanjali) and their subsequent break-up. The leggy lady opens up about what went wrong…

What's your current equation with Eijaz Khan?
I am not in touch with him anymore. There was a time when we used to know what was happening in the other's life, but today things have become very ugly. We're not seeing each other anymore; there's a huge rift between us.

What went wrong?
He wanted to focus on his career and I respect his decision to part ways. We were never dating as such, but both of us enjoyed each other's company and would spend hours chatting. It was not an affair, but we had special feelings for each other. I would say we were more than just good friends.

Are you bitter about the fallout?
Not at all. I wish Eijaz all the best. Now that he's doing Kkavyanjali, he hardly has any time for himself. But his decision to end our relationship was out of his concern for his career, and I fully supported him in that.

Is it true that you recently got drunk at a party and cried in his arms?
I was a bit tipsy, but I never got drunk. I met Eijaz at the party and we hugged each other. It wasn't like I went spiralling into his arms and got all weepy. In fact, we even had dinner together and then parted ways very cordially. I don't want anyone's sympathy. Those who think that I'm broken-hearted should mind their own business.

Would you ever want to go back to the way things were with Eijaz?
As far as Eijaz is concerned, I want to move on. I don't mind being friends with him, but I don't think we would get back together like before.

By: Tushar Joshi
hey this is not the complete article i just posted the part relating to eijaz 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeap intresting...thanks for sharing😊
-Zeustina- thumbnail
interesting..thanks..how she looks like? i've never seen her..can anyone post her pic here pls
jazmine thumbnail
Interesting, Thanks fro sharing!!
ejaz's-no1-fan thumbnail
kl thankz 4 sharing
kl thankz
damsel111 thumbnail
sweetviolet il upload the pic but cant do it now there is sum prob with the forum 😳 sorry ul ave to wait
or umm.. try lookin in the pic gallery of koi dil main hai she was playin kritika 😳
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Very interesting....

They make a good pair😊

Angadzgirl thumbnail

very interestin ghting. thanx.

~sweta~

-Zeustina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: damsel~~

sweetviolet il upload the pic but cant do it now there is sum prob with the forum 😳 sorry ul ave to wait
or umm.. try lookin in the pic gallery of koi dil main hai she was playin kritika 😳

erm..i found the thread..but there is two girls and im cofused..ok just tell me the tall girl or short girl..and in that drama the short girl was his pair rite..so who was is ex-gf?
Edited by sweetviolet - 18 years ago
damsel111 thumbnail
yeah the short girl was paired with him shez kajal
n kritika is the tall one/karishma tanna 😊 she was playing his sis in law in the serial 😳