Fan Fictions

MN FF*Love and Hate*#3--Epilogue on pg 14 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 21

Mayurdilse

Mayurdilse

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Wonderful part!
loved it dear
Continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MN FF*Love and Hate*#3--Epilogue on pg 14 (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Roshee-

-Roshee-

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Amazing,Brilliant part
i am sure Shiv will accept Mayank
i just loved it
can't wait for next update
please continue soon.

Maria.

-Samina-

-Samina-

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update Maria
loved it..do continue soon
P.S.Congrats for new thread.you deserve it.

Maria.

Maria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Writer Note.

Finally the journey came to an end.Thank you so much everyone for your beautiful comments,your love,your appreciation throughout the journey.*hugs*.Don't worry I will update Epilouge.:D

It was an Amazing journey and I tried my best to portrayed the emotions of my characters,it was the journey Hate to Love,the person who didn't believe on love fell in love madly,deeply with the girl who he enforced to marry him.

At the end of this journey I want to ask few questions from you and would love to read your words on them.

1.what's your view about this story?

2.which character you liked best?

3.your favourite scene?

4.your favourite part of the story?

5.how did you find my writing?

Edited by Maria. - 19 December 2012 at 6:57am

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Rubigzubisamrijauzma.hadia.Zoha.Rumaisasamra.jaya.suman.sebi.-Asma-rajiMNrojaMNFiza.MayurRafoRozeena.sana.sssonu772Robina.Romi.Rabia.MNsaba.shahRose.Doccekrish_artiFantasy.Ashi-ArTi-Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-Rafia.khan-soma-Sonia.ArTidil.123FariArTi-Lovely-MNLoversoni773faisalafinesissamilover-Siya.Arjun-zoniro12Annakuku22-umi-soroLiba.-saliha-sobigtasnim.clustersofstarparul_bansalcool_shwetsdrmahaBhawna_artigopi06Passion_17....vula_kv....Humayra-Samira--Anila-..Amira..shafy_MNFaria.drfizaahmed-SupriyaluvsMN---Ruchi----WHATEVER--...EhSaas....ByGod.Nancy

Maria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Love and Hate

Last Chapter.

Struggling with his raising heart beat with nervousness he gulps of air before taking steps towards the bed, Shiv tilted up his head at the sound of footsteps, "uncle'I---"As Mayank parted his lips and could say something Shiv slow and weak voice interrupted him, "before you say anything Mayank --I want to confess something"

Mayank blinked his brows in confusion hearing his words but let his shock of gasp absorb back into him, "I'm listening"His voice choked with strange fear as he took another step closer to him. "Come here" Shiv signaled him and Mayank sank down onto the bed beside him hesitantly straightening his face towards him to meet with his eyes.

"You know Mayank,Nupur 'my daughter'whom I love so much'so much that I can't see a single tear in her eyes, I can't bear if someone try to hurt my angel'She is like a flower for me'a fragile'innocent ,beautiful flower'when she had born I'd promised to myself I would never let anyone to harm my daughter'I would never let anyone hurt her'But I get failed'as a father I get failed---I couldn't have kept my promise when you kidnapped her"

Shiv voice choked dangerously with the havoc of emotions and shimmering tears now made their way towards his cheek slipping from the corners of his eyes, a deep flash of ashamed, regret shot through Mayank's eyes and he gasped sending some oxygen to his lungs. He sucked in a deep breath composing himself, "That day I realized I'm not a good father, a father who couldn't protect her daughter isn't a good father. You can't even imagine the pain of that father who couldn't keep her daughter safe'how could a father forgive that person who had snatched his daughter's happiness? Is it easy?" A deep grief, pain flared through his dark eyes and Mayank heart sank with the regret.

"it wasn't easy for me to forgive you Mayank" Shiv let out the gasp of grief eyeing him.

"i'know I don't deserve your forgiveness'I've done many mistakes in past and I'm accepting them but there is a Truth'a truth that's my life'and that truth is'I love your daughter'I love her madly'deeply'with the depth of my heart'my soul'I was like a colorless'barren desert and she filled life in me making me realize what is love? If she is a colorful--innocent flower for you,For me she is my Breath, My soul, My life, My heartbeat"

His voice was filled with the love he'd for her and his eyes were the proof of his each and every word that was enough for Shiv to see how much he loved his daughter.

Mayank thinned his lips parting them to say further meeting with his gaze, "I know you can't forgive me and I won't force you to give me your forgiveness but I confess infront of you'Nupur is my life'I love her so much'so much that I'll die if you keep her away from me'please uncle don't snatch my life'we love eachother so much'we can't----"

Tears rolled on his cheeks as his voice came out too broken, too weak and word faded in his mouth.

"I've been forgiven you Mayank'No one will separate you from her"

He took a moment, raw emotions, a line of shock tightening his features before he gasped to regain command of his composure looking at him in disbelief.

He swallowed a lump of surprise, "you've forgiven me"

Shiv raised his hand and kept on his, "I can see Mayank how much you loved my daughter, I can see immense love in your eyes for her, what could a father wish more?i know you always keep her happy'I'm giving her hand to you"

Mayank lifted his hand and brought then near to his lips kissing them lovingly, "I promise uncle I'll keep Nupur happy'I'll give him all the happiness that she deserve'I promise"

Shiv smiled keeping his hand on his head to give him blessing, "I trust you Mayank'I want to see you both happy".

Panic swept through her and Nupur stared helplessly at the shut door, what's happening inside? What if Papa didn't forgive Mayank---No.her voice collapsed with her throat and she let out the gasp of panic.

The door squeaked open and she quickly turned around, "Mayank is everything fine? What did Papa say?" Her heart squeezed to see the lines of pain on his face and she throw a couple of questions in just one breath, For a moment he thought to drop the idea to tease her but then he decided to play with her for sometime, Mayank sighed hiding the smile that was touching his lips and stepped close to her, "Nupur!!"His whispered cupping her face making her look into his eyes and her heart sank taking several of time unsteady breath, "Mayank what did Papa say?"

"Nupur--- he------"He let the word incomplete trying to hide his smile and she breathed impatiently, "please Mayank tell me what he said? Regret swept through him to see the shimmering tears in her eyes and he scolded himself for teasing her, he leaned forward slightly pressing his lips to her. "I'm sorry jaan."he whispered and pulling himself look down at her who was  confused at his words, "he has been forgiven me Nupur'he has been accepted our love'finally our love won over hate'he has accepted me as his son-in-law."

A broad smile touched his lips and she looked bewildered and finally when his words registered in her mind a smile touched the corner of her lips taking a fluid of fresh tears in her eyes, "Mayank, Papa accepted our love'he forgave you"

He smiled nodding back and removed the tears that were wetting her cheeks, gently; he pulled her toward him until their lips barely touched, soft and evocative, more a whisper than a kiss. He brushed his lips over hers, "Finally our Love won'I promise you Mrs Mayank Sharma I'll love you with the depth of my soul till my last breath'you're my life'I can't live without you"

Her eyes closed and her lips parted and before taking his promise she too, promised to him, "I promise you Mayank Sharma my love, my heart. My life is yours and I'm yours till my last breath"

She whispered before taking his promise and he captured her lips taking her promise.

He wrapped her in his arms and she threw herself against his chest giving each other the promise of life that they are together ' they'll be together till their last breath.

If hate wounded you'Love heels that pain'If hate is envy, anger, revenge'Love is kind, Love gives Life, Love is a path of flowers. If Hatred makes a person blind Love gives it to light

Though hatred tries to kill Love but Love never dies.

With these few words of mine I'm going to end this story.TC.

one more thing what type of Epilouge you want?

Edited by Maria. - 19 December 2012 at 4:42am

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

PoorvaArorasamrijauzma.hadia.Zoha.Rumaisasamra.Rubigzubisalma009jaya.suman.sebi.-Asma-rajiMNrojaMNFiza.MayurRafoRozeena.angelheart19sana.ssrabia.sonu772supriyamnfanRabia.MNRobina.Romi.Rose.Doccesaba.shahkrish_arti-umi-neel11Fantasy.Ashi-ArTisorosobigLiba.-saliha-bhuvii-Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-Rafia.khan-soma-Sonia.ArTidil.123FariArTi-Lovely-MNLoverMudrika25soni773faisalasamilover-Siya.Arjun-zoniro12Annakuku22parul_bansalcool_shwetsAlisha-2887tasnim.clustersofstarPassion_17....vula_kv....crazymayuriandrmahaBhawna_artigopi06-Samira--Anila---jiya--kiran_ratimayuloveuHumayraFaria.-SupriyaluvsMN---Ruchi--swati05drfizaahmed-DreamzGirl-..Amira..shafy_MN--WHATEVER--...EhSaas....ByGod.Nancy

shafy_MN

IF-Sizzlerz

shafy_MN

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Maria Didi...
what should I say..
What you want to listen...about your update...!!!

It's beautifull..
Daughter's are really really close to their father...

I could easily understand how much Shiv Uncle have gone through when Mayank had kidnapped her...
It would like someone has stolen his heart..
But All well that ends well..
Finally he could able to see the emmence love Mayank carries for his daughter..
I am happy that he forgiven him..
I am really happy for both of them...

Finally Nupur didn't need to choose anyone of them..
They are part of her soul..how could she choose one...
I am happy for her..
I am happy for both Mayank and Nupur..

Afterall..
Love wins..Again

Edited by shafyyy - 19 December 2012 at 4:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuviiFantasy.HumayraMaria.

shafy_MN

IF-Sizzlerz

shafy_MN

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged

1.what's your view about this story?

It's a great story it shows how a person fallen in love despite he doesn't believe in emotional longing he even used the wrong way to get his desire but the love changed him,it shows though how much hatred you put for a person if he really love one or other day you will fall in love with him.

2.which character you liked best?

Mayank...Because change in behaviour was seen in him.How Nupur presence had actually changed him better person

3.your favourite scene?

Where Mayank was admitted in hospital and Nupur relizes she loves him

4.your favourite part of the story?

Where Mayank  asked Nupur ,she could leave him if she want,he freed her from all boundries and Nupur confesses her love to him

5.how did you find my writing?

Excellent,awesome,great,Mindblwoing..
you writing enables the person to feel that emotion which you had potrayed in your writing..whether the emotion of happiness or misery..
You have the capability to make someone smile and cry...and sometimes you really made the reader speechless..that he/she fell short of words to explain the part ,he/she become so emotional that words are not enough to express their views.

-Siya.Arjun-Fantasy.HumayraMaria.

Humayra

IF-Rockerz

Humayra

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Beautiful ending,Maria apu!!
Finally Shiv Bhushan accepted mayUr's relationship whole heartedly.
You've portrayed Mayank,Nupur and Shiv's emotions beautifully through your writings..
How love changed mayank from a lusty person to a responsible,lovable ,caring husband..
How Mayank's love for Nupur reduced the hate in Nupur's heart for Mayank and filled it with immense love for him..
Shiv as a father at first couldn't accept Mayank, the person who was responsible for his daughter's pain but finally he accepted him for his daughter's happiness.. He could feel that Mayank is the only person who can fill his Nupur's life with love..
Now the answers of your questions:-
1- My view of this story..it's a pure love story which started with lust and hatred but finished with just pure love..
2- My favorite character..of course Mayank.. Not just because I love*blush* him but the way his character changed from a lusty person to a lovable, admirable person just amazed me..
3- My favorite scene when Shiv forgave Mayank for his deeds..
4- my favorite part of the story is when Mayank told Nupur to leave him cause he only wanted Nupur's happiness and Nupur could never be happy with the person who gave her only pain.. How love changed Mayank..SIGH!! Really love can change anything..
5- How did I find your writing.. Please don't tell me to write about your writing skill cause my words are not enough to justify your writings.. How much I write but still it won't be enough to praise your writings..
Waiting for the epilogue...
Looove you*hugs*,muuuah!!!

Fantasy.-Siya.Arjun-Maria.shafy_MN

Post Reply New Post

Go to top