so i'm here with the third thread of Love and HateEmbarrassedBig smile
Thank you so much friends for your love throughout this journeyHugHug
really your lovely words and appreciation means a lot to meHug
Keep reading my stories and keep showering ur love on me.Embarrassed
Maria
Remember me in your prayers.

Edited by Maria. - 27 December 2012 at 11:45pm

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Rubigzubisamrijauzma.hadia.Zoha.Rumaisasamra.shweta.jaya.suman.sebi.-Asma-Robi.rajiMNrojaMNFiza.MayurRafoRozeena.sana.ssrabia.sonu772Romi.Robina.Rabia.MNsaba.shahRose.sobigsoro-saliha-Fantasy.Ashi-ArTi-umi--Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-Rafia.khan-soma-Sonia.ArTidil.123FariArTi-Lovely-MNLovermineflowersoni773faisalafinesissamiloverzoniro12Annakuku22nandy94anamunirclustersofstarAlisha-2887cool_shwetsarti_17crazymayuriandrmahaBhawna_artigopi06kiran_rati-Anila-Angle.-Samira-HumayraFaria...Amira..shafy_MN-SupriyaluvsMN---WHATEVER--.ByGod.Nancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MN FF*Love and Hate*#3--Epilogue on pg 14" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

First thread link

pt 40..pg 1
part 41..pg 8

Edited by Maria. - 27 December 2012 at 11:46pm

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

Rumaisasamra.hadia.Zoha.sebi.-Asma-jaya.suman.samrijauzma.Rubigzubishweta.RafoRozeena.rojaMNFiza.MayurRobi.rajiMNrabia.sonu772sana.sssalma009Rabia.MNRose.Robina.Romi.Fantasy.Ashi-ArTisobigsoro-saliha-Ayan--Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-Rafia.khan-soma-Sonia.ArTidil.123FariArTi-Lovely-MNLovermineflowersoni773faisalafinesissamiloverzoniro12Annakuku22-umi-clustersofstarcool_shwetsanamunirgopi06drmahaBhawna_artiarti_17Angle.-Samira--Anila-HumayraFaria.-SupriyaluvsMN-..Amira..shafy_MNBrashCandy.ByGod.Nancy

Maria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Writer Note

Thank u so much everyone for ur beautiful response and comments Means a lot to me. HugHug
With this part i want to announce it there is just one part and epilouge are left--:)

keep reading the story.i hope u ll liked the coming parts.

P.S...welcome to new readers who are joining me with this FFPlz add me in ur buddy list so it would be easy for me to send PMs.

Maria...remember me in ur prayersHug

Edited by Maria. - 10 December 2012 at 11:13pm

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Rubigzubisamrijauzma.Zoha.Rumaisahadia.samra.shweta.jaya.suman.sebi.-Asma-Robi.rajiMNrojaMNFiza.MayurRafoRozeena.sana.ssrabia.sonu772Romi.Robina.Rose.Rabia.MNsaba.shahkrish_artiFantasy.Ashi-ArTi-Riya.roy-Mayurdilse-Roshee--Samina-Rafia.khan-soma-Sonia.ArTidil.123FariArTi-Lovely-MNLovermineflowersobigsoro-umi-soni773faisalafinesissamiloverzoniro12Annakuku22-saliha-parul_bansalclustersofstarAlisha-2887cool_shwetsanamunirgopi06Bhawna_articrazymayuriandrmahaarti_17kiran_ratiAngle.-Anila--Samira-Humayra-SupriyaluvsMN-Faria.drfizaahmed..Amira..shafy_MN--WHATEVER--.ByGod.NancyBrashCandy

Maria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

Love and Hate

"Shiv"

"Papa"

The similar famine voices brought him back to a deep unconsciousness and with the slow motion of his lashes he opened his eyes and gazed at them who were sitting on the bed beside him, Panic rushed into his veins remembering what'd happened before he got unconscious.

"Nup'ur'are you--?"His voice trembled and the words choked, faded in his mouth as suddenly he felt a pinch of pain in his head.

"Papa I'm fine, please don't speak"Nupur quickly held her hand tightly and stroked his cheeks with her finger. "Thank God you're fine you don't know how we've spent the previous day and a night..Shiv you're our everything"Radha couldn't keep her tears back and with the slightest movement Shiv placed his hand on hers and looked at her with the assurance smile, "Radha I'm'fine"

"Thank GOD Mayank came on time and saved us'if he didn't come i don't know what happened as Neev was going to take Nupur with him"

Radha spoke in between her tears and Nupur had seen the wave of some deep emotions came on his father' face and the next moment disappeared leaving the mark of guilt. She wished for the day when his father would accept him.

"Papa'I love him and he loves me so much'I can't live without him"

Shiv startled from his trance of thoughts and met with his daughter's eyes, those eyes which never told lies to him'he could've seen immense'deep love for Mayank in those eyes, the plea in her eyes to accept her love for Mayank.

He let out the gasp of guilt why he couldn't have seen this love before? Why didn't he think for even a moment how will she live without her love? Why did he let Neev to do what he wanted? He'd let him harm his daughter. If Mayank had snatched her happiness what he was going to do with her? He was going to do the same as he wanted to snatch her love from her. He didn't think about her life'he thought about his revenge. He wanted to give Mayank punish when he knew it would hurt her daughter .He could've seen she would die without him.What happened if Mayank didn't come at the right time? Panic swirled in his body and he closed his eyes for a moment to let the tears slipped from the corners of his eyes.

Nupur wiped off his tears and Shiv opened her eyes raising his hand to touched her cheek, "I'm sorry beta I've hurt you'please forgive your father--ple"Shiv's words faded into his mouth as Nupur hugged him keeping her head on his chest

"Please papa'don't say this".

With the shaking hand Shiv gathered her for a hug, "I'm sorry Nupur- I couldn't see your love for Mayank"some more tears slipped from his eyes and Radha kept her hand on his to assure her she is with him and removed the tears from his cheeks.

Nupur raised her hand and hold his hands in hers, "please Papa'forgive him. Whatever he did was wrong but now he's been changed'please----"

She tried to speak, but only a wheezing sound came out before her throat closed up as to hear his father's stiff voice.

"i want to meet him"

Her vision blurred with the fresh tears and she looked at her mother with hopeful eyes, Radha slightly nodded her head and she let out a gasp of panic before slipping out the room to call Mayank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nupur slipped out the room and Mayank lifted his eyes stepping close to her.

"How's he now? Is he alright?did he speak to you?"Mayank asked numerous questions in just one breath .after a minute silence Nupur finally met with his eyes trying to hide the panic that was bothering her what if his father didn't forgive him? What if he still didn't accept him? She didn't want to be partial between her father and her husband'she couldn't choose one of them'she wanted them to be with her'she wanted her father to give them their blessing for their happy life together'she didn't know how would she going to convince him if her father insist her to stay away from Mayank'she couldn't do this'she would die.

"yes'Papa is alright'he is calling you inside" she didn't know when a tear slipped from her eye pocket and fell onto her cheeks, "what happened Nupur?" he slipped his arm around her shoulders, his hand went on her wet cheek as he tried to make her look at him, "nothing"

Her voice strangled. "Mayank I want him to accept you'I can't live a partial life'I want you both in my'life" She gave up, couldn't talk.

"Everything will be fine'I promise" he whispered, holding her against him, both arms around her now, and she was soaking his skin with tears. He pulled back and stroking her cheeks with his fingertips removed the tears and leaned to kiss her forehead, "do you trust your Mayank?"

"More than myself" She whispered back firmly this time meeting with his gaze and he smiled placing his lips over her giving her a quick kiss and then moved away looking at her he whispered and then stepped towards the door.

"He'll accept our Love"

Mayank took several of breath to gather himself before stepping inside the room, Shiv lifted his eyes as he heard footsteps.

here is next update..i hope you all will like it:)

Edited by Maria. - 18 December 2012 at 9:02am

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

hadia.Zoha.jaya.suman.Rubiguzma.Rumaisasamra.dreambigzubiPoorvaArorasamrijasalma009angelheart19rabia.sonu772RafoRozeena.rojaMNFiza.MayurRobi.rajiMNsebi.-Asma-shweta.sana.ssRose.Robina.Romi.Rabia.MNsaba.shahkrish_artisupriyamnfanFantasy.-Riya.roy-MayurdilseAshi-ArTiRafia.khan-Roshee--Samina-Mudrika25MNLovermineflowerFariArTi-Lovely-Sonia.ArTidil.123-saliha-faisala-soma--umi-neel11sobigsorokuku22mrajzoniro12Annafinesissamiloversoni773Ayan-LencoDalia.Sara92.tasnim.clustersofstarparul_bansalcool_shwetsanju011Alisha-2887kirti123gopi06drmahacrazymayurianBhawna_artiarti_17Irum.Angle.-Samira---jiya--mayuloveu-Anila-Humayra..Amira..shafy_MN-SupriyaluvsMN-swati05drfizaahmed--WHATEVER--Faria..ByGod.Nancy...EhSaas...BrashCandy

Humayra

IF-Rockerz

Humayra

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the third threadParty
YesStar it's me first to commentDancing
Only a part and the epilogue is leftCry... 
The part was greatClap
Finally shiv realized all his mistakes and feeling guilty nowThumbs Up
Hope now he'll accept mayank and forgive himSmile
Aww..loved mayank's concern for Nupur's family.. He considers Nupur's family as his own family..
Don't want to say but have to say that I'm waiting for the last part..
Looove youHeartHug

Edited by Humayra - 10 December 2012 at 11:13pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafia.khan-soma-soni773Ayan-Angle.-Samira-Faria.

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Mariii a new thread

Wow Congrats dear- u deserve it

I m really very happy for u….

That's great that u've opened a new thread f this nice ff..

It was fabulous update mari

Just too good

U've explained Father-daughter's relation so beautifully

I can understand nupur's situation- how could she choose b/w two of them…

It was not easy at all

But I m happy that shiv understood the value of mayank in Nupur's life

And now he is ready to accept them

Lovely mayor scene

And I loved mayanks confident…

Awesome update

Keep it up

And do write more n more FF

Take care

Edited by Faria. - 10 December 2012 at 11:20pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafia.khansoni773Sara92.Lenco-Meri-Ayan-tasnim.drmahaAngle.-Samira-HumayraMaria.

Humayra

IF-Rockerz

Humayra

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faria.

Originally posted by Humayra

Res.

Humayraaa  not fair

any way res...
Ha ha apu, u r late Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.