Ravi May Play The Love Interest Of Bulbul In KHTV

ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Gr8 Website was the first one to report about leap in Sony TV's Kya Hua Tera Vaada. After the crossover maha episode of Kya Hua Tera Vaada and Bade Acche Laggte, the latest we hear is that known faces have been approached to play Mona's daughter, Bulbul and Rano in the show.

Sargun Mehta has been approached to play Bulbul's character and Sukriti Kandpal for Rano After the leap, Mona will be portrayed as an elderly and independent woman and her three kids-Bulbul, Rano and Rajbir. We also hear that Ravi Dubey, who is dating Sargun Mehta has been also been approached by the channel to play the love interest of Bulbul.

We contacted Sukriti who told GR8 , " Talks are on but nothing is confirmed yet."

Guys , I really hope Ravi plays the love interest of bulbul it will  be soo exciting to c Sargun n Ravi once together on-screen they make awesome couple together it will also be interesting to watch Ravi playing her love interest  I just hope he says YES TO THIS OFFER ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i don't think ravi"ll play this role bcoz he'd told in one of his interviews that he doesn't want 2 cum wid Sargun on-screen again as it"ll end the mystry around off-screen couple's romance.
but i want Ajay opposite her as they've awesum chemistry & better than ravi-sargun & even ravi'd accepted it .u can watch it in interview by ravi in the vid segment "party mein do deewane".😊😊

and Btw i don't think this article is true bcoz Sukirti is not doing the role of anushka's daughter.she'd declined.😊
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago