/#/ Make 2013's Calender : In Your Style /#/ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

DoneDeal

DoneDeal

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Can we have theme of a single couple or actress? Like Gurti or Drashti? Please answer my question.

If i want to do on TW couples alone, then i only have obsession for Gurti/Maaneet. Maybe I'll add DVD or Gurmeet-Kratz. But for the rest 9 months, who shall i put?

And can i do a simple one, because I'm not a professional in siggy making.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Stutz-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/#/ Make 2013's Calender : In Your Style /#/ (Page 3)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
^You can't make a calender on only maneet/gurti. If you want to do on TV couples, then chose 12 couples, one for each month. As we have mentioned, you can't repeat any celeb/couple/item more than once. You can even try something not related to entertainment industry?

And yes, you can make a simple one :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

playschoolindia

playschoolindia

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
The preschool franchise listing is an useful reference guide for the Indian education sector entrepreneurs the educated individuals seeking preschool nursery franchise, for the registered educational societies interested in getting a reputed play group school franchise, for the trained teachers searching for the best profitable preparatory school franchise features and for the entrepreneurs, specially women entrepreneurs searching for the economical, good preparatory nursery school franchise program options.

Play school franchise programs and parents to access all the important preschool information online. All the preschool curriculum's practised in the modern preschool education system for play group, nursery and Kindergarten KG level classes offer a well planned learning schedule for teaching the kids, children with essentials of joy, fun, games, basic learning activities, entertainment and care. This primary level education is very important and plays a major role in a child's life, laying the foundation and shaping the entire life.

Preschool education program is designed and developed in a way to make a child feel interested in the easy learning process and is encouraged to grasp the basic fundamentals easily in a fun filled joyous environment of a preschool. There are many different preschool methodologies and curriculum in practice all over the world, the most popular methodologies includes Montessori, Play way and Kindergarten Schools.

http://www.play-schools.in/Franchise-Play-Schools-franchisee-Programs.php

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Damn interesting...
I think maybe i'll take part...if exams allow me... :p

-Simz-

IF-Rockerz

-Simz-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Xiting! Big smile

-chamkilli-

IF-Stunnerz

-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
maybe will take part Tongue

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
wow sounds cool...lemme see if i can participate...

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
great... interest on it...must find a team...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top